Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

VS Cyrus II!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 966 words

0Unrated
Chapter 21

“So. You want to kill me?” I growled.

“Sure. You deserve to die.”

“Not on my watch!” I spit up more toxins and it melted his sword.

“Argh!!!” He shrieked. It started to melt some of his hand, but just the skin.

“Heh!” I jeered. “You deserve that!”

“Argh! You are going to pay!” Despite having a burnt hand, he chucked a poke ball and out came a Moltres. My eyes widened. I wondered where he got it. This thing is going to kill me. I must concentrate or this thing will defeat me. And if it does, Cyrus would kill me. I wondered if I could evolve?

“Cyrus! Is it possible I can evolve?” I said sarcastically.

“Yes. Unless you want to be a Pokémon forever.”

“Forever? I don’t believe it.” I snarled.

“It’s what Mars said.”

“Because she developed the drug? Yeah, you can’t believe what everyone says.”

“Shut up Lucian and let’s fight! Moltres, use a Fire Spin!” I concentrated on “Surf.” A huge wave of water appeared and Moltres was stuck underwater. I then concentrated on “Whirlpool.” Moltres was sucked into a Whirlpool and it fainted. The water disappeared and Cyrus was steaming. He chucked another poke ball with his burnt hand. Out came a Dragonite. “Dragonite, use Outrage!” I concentrated on “Protect.” Before Outrage could hit, a barrier appeared and stopped the attack. I couldn’t do that more than twice in a row. “Dragonite, come on! Use Thunderpunch!” I dodged it and used Focus Punch.

I was starting to get tired. The battle was raging for too long. His Dragonite must have been his strongest Pokemon. I used one last Focus Punch and it fainted. I couldn’t stop panting. I was so tired. I wasn’t used to being Pokemon. I was a human! “Someone is getting tired, eh?” Cyrus looked at me with his glaring eyes.

“Yeah? So what? I am not supposed to be a Pokémon, I am a human!” I glared back at him. “Never give up, never surrender!” I fell to the ground. He walked up to me and grinned. He was going to kill me. I could tell.

“Not so fast!” A person dressed up as Cacturne appeared.

“Harley?” Cyrus muttered. Where have I heard that name before?

“Go Cacturne!” Harley called. Before Cyrus could react, it used its needly arms to bash him against the wall.

“Argh,” Cyrus gasped and fainted. Obviously, Harley did not want to kill him.

“You alright little Buizel?” He replied in a hick accent. Almost sounded gay.

“I have a name,” I muttered weakly.

“Wait... what?! You can talk?!” He blinked. He hunkered down next to me.

I vomited. “Yes... I CAN TALK. I was HUMAN. My name is LUCIAN,” I wanted to make myself clear.

“Did you say Lucian?” He cocked his head.

“Yes...,” I coughed. My nose started to bleed. Maybe it was a side effect of a human turning into a Pokemon. It looked as if he was going to freak out. “Let me explain... please,” I was still panting. He nodded slowly. “Mars developed a drug that turns humans into Pokémon. Cyrus kidnapped me because I own a Pokémon known as Mesprit. He obviously kidnapped me again and turned me into a Buizel so I wouldn't be able to fight back. He almost killed me until you appeared. Thank you...,” I fainted.

“Lucian? Lucian?” He shook me.

“Eh...?” I woke up. I was still a Buizel. I had only been asleep for a few minutes.

“Lucian... good, you’re awake. I have something to tell you.”

“What...?”

“Lucian... I am your cousin...”

“Y-y-y-ou’re w-w-what?” I stuttered.

“Lucian, I have looking for you for years. But every time I saw you, I was embarrassed to tell you. I thought you would freak out. Please don’t be angry...”

“Angry? Why would I be? It is great to find more members of my family...” I looked at Cyrus, whom was very weak. I glared at him. “CYRUS! Give me the cure, now! Or I will vomit all over your face.” I seriously did not very good.

“Fine...,” he said weakly. “It is only two doors down from here. Just note, you will be naked...”

“NAKED?! Where is my carnelian-mauve jacket?!” I was starting to get pissed off. I got up despite not feeling good. I ran off to “the two doors down”. I looked up and all around. THERE was medicine and bottles and syringes everywhere. And “everywhere” is NOT exaggerated. I spun my tail and I started to float. I looked at everything. “So this is where he gets all of his drugs,” I thought, reminiscing about what happened a month ago. Winona’s mother, Lorelei, was overdosed with a drug known as “Ropivacaine.” “There it is!” I grabbed a bottle that said “This bottle of drugs turns Pokemon back into humans. But only if they were already human.” I landed on the ground and grabbed a syringe and jabbed into the lid and then jabbed it into myself. I saw that my clothes were in the same room. How quaint? I threw up after turning back into human. Yeah... I was naked. But that could easily be solved. I saw that Mesprit’s poke ball was still there! So Cyrus could not find me secret spot where I hide her! (Are you still sure you want to know where I hide it? You would think I am a pervert). I put on my carnelian-mauve jacket. I sure felt dapper and better. Of course, I still had a bloody nose and I was hungry. I walked back and Cyrus was out cold. I gulped. I had no idea what he would do to me next.
Sign up to rate and review this story