Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Maylene

Stan VS Aviloss!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

XP

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-26 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 1278 words

0Unrated
A/N: Ah yes, there might be some chapters from Roark’s POV, if you do not mind. I might add a lemon later if you people let me… :D

P.S. I have a link to a sprite of Aviloss - but it ain't that good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Chapter 4: Stan vs. Aviloss!

It was a strange-looking thing. It looked pretty much like a skeleton… except it had no eyes or any sort of organ. It also had dirt clumps falling off it. It made the most resonating but creepy squawk I had ever heard… (Roark and I could not understand…) we were quiet for a few minutes, until Stan broke the silence –

“Let me fight it,” Stan grinned. His claws were gleaming a dark purple and black. “I want to see what it’s like being a Pokémon,” he barred his fangs.

“Right… you can try, I suppose,” Marie nodded. She noticed his claws were glowing. “Use a Shadow Claw,” she smirked. Stan snickered, ran up to it and struck it with his claws. It squawked again and used something that looked similar to Close Combat. Stan was knocked, to the ground on his belly.

“Ow… th-this is hard…,” he groaned, but got up. He growled, “Let me try this!” His whole body turned yellowish-orange and purple, and twirled around; avoiding Aviloss’s Rock Throw… he smashed into it, causing it to collapse. He jumped out of the way, panting like crazy. “I’m tired,” he fell to the ground. My male Lucario, Esme, decided to pick him up and bring him back over.

“It’s OK,” he said to him. Stan just groaned.

“That is a strong Pokemon,” I sighed. “So… whose turn is it now?”

“I’ll try it,” Roark spoke up. “All right, go Cepheus!” His Rampardos nodded. “I want you try jumping up and using Zen Headbutt!” Cepheus roared slightly and jumped up, but Aviloss jumped out of the way and twirled around him; causing him to smash into the ground…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roark’s POV

Why does this remind me of something?” I thought. “Oh – that’s right – the battle with Ash about six years ago!” I growled. “This battle is bringing back an old memory…,” I sighed.

“Yes it has,” Cepheus nodded.

“Come on Roark, Cepheus, concentrate!” Maylene hollered. Aviloss squawked something I could not even understand. “You can do it!”

“Is there something going on in here?” Dad said while stepping in with Lorelei (Mum). “Ah! It is that fossil!”

“Byron, help me…,” Cepheus barred his teeth. “We need Aureole…”

“Right,” Dad nodded. He threw a poke ball to the ground and Aureole appeared.

“Dad, let’s combine attacks,” I asked. He nodded. It squawked again.

“Use Zen Headbutt…!” We said in unison. Both of their heads glowed a bright blue and headbutted it hard. Aviloss fainted instantly.

“Perfect,” I threw a poke ball at it…

….

….

….

It dinged…

I had caught it!

“All right!” I grinned happily. Everyone cheered at me. I felt a lot better than before. I thanked everyone happily. Poor Stan though… he was exhausted…

We all settled down in the kitchen that was there in the museum – but to me anyway, it looks like a canteen – not a kitchen. I let out Aviloss, to see how it would react. Stanford was fast asleep on one of the couches not too far away. I felt something squishy and with tentacles touch me.

“Ahh…!” I fell backwards and everyone laughed. “Omanyte… what are you doing here?” I blinked. “Holy shit Dad, I forgot that these Pokemon were still here.” Dad just chuckled.

“Don’t worry, I never seem to forget about them,” he replied. Omanyte crawled up into his lap. “Hey Roark, I have a present for you. I want you to have this Omanyte.”

I blinked. “Wow really…? T-thank you!” I grinned and hugged him tightly. Mum grinned at me.

“You’re welcome, son,” he smiled.

“Say Dad, we haven’t battled in awhile,” I grinned and ate the last bit of pasta. “Mm… this is so good… you realise you are a good cook?”

“Agreed,” Wake nodded. Everyone else murmured.

He chuckled loudly (a bit creepy but oh well). “Thank you everyone!”

“You’re welcome,” everyone replied. My Skuntank, Scully, brushed up against me.

“Say, Roark, maybe you should tell another story – how did you get your Skuntank,” Marie asked. “Just wondering, judging that you’re a rock-type person.”

“Two stories in one day… can you please wait until tomorrow,” I commanded.

“I gave him the Purugly, which used to be a Glameow, so many years ago,” Mum spoke up. “I don’t even remember how old he was.”

“I also caught this poor Pachirisu because it was on the verge of death,” I sighed. I try not to remember what had happened – because I was very sick that day. “If you want, I can tell as many stories as you want me to.” I smiled. “Hope they don’t ask me about how I got that scar on my back… that was the worst day of my life…,” I thought.

“Is there something wrong?” Marie blinked.

“Huh? Oh not much… just thinking,” I replied. “I’m tired though… think I’ll take a nap,” I yawned.

“Right, that’s a great idea,” Marie nodded, looking at Stan.

“Ahh…,” I stretched while waking up. “That was a great nap. I don’t feel so tired anymore.” All of my Pokemon were looking at me happily. “Hang on, where is Maylene?” I got up slowly. “She usually naps near me… in case we have sex…,” I rubbed Starry’s head. I sighed and walked off to look for her.

“All right, Esme, great job!” She grinned and blocked his kicks. She jumped in the air, and Esme did the same as her. “Now you try it Lupe,” she grinned. Lupe smiled and tried to kick her but she blocked her kicks. “Nice.”

I clapped. “Awesome job Maylene, Esme and Lupe,” I smiled.

“Thank you,” they all bowed.

“No problem,” I nodded. “So where is everyone?”

“I think they are out digging for fossils or something, or maybe resurrecting more.”

“How dare they do that without me?” I said jokingly. They all chuckled. “Let us go outside then.”

“Roark… could you come here…?!” Dad yelled.

“What is it…,” I said while running up to him, panting. “Oh-oh… my God…,” my eyes widened and I blinked. There before my eyes – the largest fossil I had ever seen – how did my dad dig it up in less than two hours?

The thing was massive – it must have been at least thirty feet long or more. It looked like something I had never seen before. Maylene and I gasped at its immense size. “D-dad… w-what is it?”

“I-I don’t know…,” he replied.

“How long have you been trying to dig it up?” I asked.

“About a month,” he hesitated. I tapped my foot and huffed.

“When were you going to tell me?”

“It was going to be a surprise for your birthday… but I’m having trouble digging it up due to its size,” he wiped the sweat off his brow.

“Dad, it’s March – my birthday is November – so you were planning on hiding it for another nine months?” I blinked. “It’s impossible to hide something that large! Especially from me…,” I sighed. “Oh well, thanks for the early birthday present,” I sat down on the ground next to him. “Thank you Dad, I love you.”

“I love you too,” he hugged me tightly. “Come here, Maylene,” he grinned. She nodded and was hugged tightly, too.

I love moments like this…
Sign up to rate and review this story