Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Island Flashback I

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

LEMON LEMON LEMON (sorta)...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1326 words

0Unrated
Chapter 26

It was already the next day. August 18: Monday. I hated Mondays. I was back in class, but still: I couldn’t write. I was forced to hire a scribe for myself. I wondered if there was a way to get around not writing at all for awhile. I could still type, but not as quickly as I wanted though. It was a bit frustrating, I tried not to lash out though. People would definitely notice that... and it would ruin my reputation. “Oh dammit,” I mumbled - luckily I did not have a class right now. I was trying to type the students’ grades with my left hand.

“You all right?” One of the teachers, Mr. Abell, asked.

“Yeah. I suppose I am all right. I did break my arm though,” I turned around.

“You don't look all right, you seem frustrated.”

“Yeah... guess...,” I mumbled.

“Well, technically, I am still in class, so I should go now,” he laughed sheepishly and left.

I had forgotten that Barry was in my lap. “Oh hey... forgot you were there,” I stroked him with my left hand.

“I forgot we were still in your class,” he looked up at me.

“Do you want down?”

“Yeah, sure,” he jumped off of me.

“Oof, what what you jump off of,” he had me in the crotch.

“Oh, sorry about that.”

“It’s OK...,” I grimaced. I used to getting in kicked or hit in the crotch all the time when I was in high school. Damn kickball! I hated it ever since I started playing it. The students came pouring in when I thought about kickball. Thank God it was 7th hour. They’ve known me for quite awhile now, so I let them call me Lucian instead of Dr. Victor.

“What are we learning today?” Several students said in unison.

“We are... going to learn about suffixes and prefixes today. How about that, eh?” I replied and turned around in my chair. They then saw my right arm. “But... only if I could write though...” They all looked at me. They had the “you can’t what?” look on their faces. “Yeah... I can not write... I'm right-handed and my arm is broken.”

“You all right though?” One of them asked. His name is Bret.

“Yeah, I guess I am okay,” I replied and got off my chair. I tried to move my hand but it hurt! “No sense in trying to write...,” I muttered. I was trying to find a way to write. I motto is “never give up, never surrender!”

“I have an idea Lucian!” Another student said. Her name is Iris.

“Yes?” I turned around and looked at her.

“Why don’t you tell us some stories about yourself?” She asked.

“Well... guess it won’t hurt. What should I talk about?” I paced a little bit. “How about the story of how I helped catch my wife a Spiritomb?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ALERT...

“I love you Cynthia,” I smiled. I looked at her beautiful new wedding ring. It is made out of white gold and 7-carat diamonds.

“I do, too,” she smiled back. She looked at my new wedding ring. It is made out of yellow gold. I let out my Bronzong and she let out her Garchomp. My Bronzong was just about to get hit by a Giga Impact, but he moved out of the way. A rock cracked, it must have been a Keystone! The next thing we knew, a Spiritomb appeared! “Lucian, look behind you!” She pointed.

“Ahh!” I jolted back - it was right in my face!

“Tomb!!” It hissed at me. Luckly, Garchomp and Bronzong were still able to battle. We both fought it at the same time. It eventually fainted.

“You want to catch it?” I asked.

“Sure!” She threw a poke ball at it. It wobbled a couple of times and dinged. She had caught it!

“Congrats!” I smiled.

“Thank you! And thank you for letting me catch it!” She hugged and kissed me.

“You are most welcome, my beautiful Eagle.”

END.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“That was an awesome story!” Everyone clapped. “Tell us another!” They chanted.

“All right, all right,” I smiled. I pondered what story I should tell next... I then thought about it! The story of when I was stranded on an idea. “Well, I was once stranded on an island, more than a year ago.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ALERT...

We were on our way to Sootopolis City. Well, we were... until a bunch of Gyarados surrounded us and used Dragonrage. The next thing I knew, I was knocked out and on a sandy beach on an island. I felt sick... I coughed up sand. “Cynthia...?” I said weakly. No answer. “Cynthia...?” Still no answer. I looked up. She wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

“Lucian?” Volkner said, he hunkered down next to me. “You all right?”

I coughed up some more sand. “I guess I am...”

He helped me up. “You don’t look too good.”

His Luxray was right near my face. “Is... that how you found me? With your Luxray?” I said weakly.

“Yep. That is correct.”

“Lux!” His Luxray purred.

“Here, you may ride Luxray if you want to,” he added and helped me up.

“Thank you,” I said weakly. I sat up and petted the Luxray... it felt soft.

“You are welcome. Do you like the way my Luxray feels? I just love it, it is so soft.”

“Yes, I do.”

“Sorry for being so random though.”

“Ah, you shouldn’t worry about it, my dear Electric friend.”

“Aww... alrighty then. I just dunno what to talk about.”

“Lux!”

“Hmm?” He looked at Luxray. “Did you find someone?”

“Lux!” Luxray started to look around. “Lux!” It pointed its paw at a bush.

“Umm... hello?” Candice mumbled.

“Hey Candice, you all right?” We both asked.

“Yeah! I suppose I am okay,” she got up weakly. He then helped her up onto Luxray.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this, but I did find almost everyone except Captain though.” He looked back at both of us.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END.

The bell rang. “Oh... sorry guys, you will have to hear the rest tomorrow. Bye!”

The students poured out of the classroom like anchovies in a tank full of nets. I sighed in relief. “Well Barry, shall we go home?”

“Sure!” He smiled.

We then walked out of the room. I locked the door as usual. “I wish it wasn’t Monday, wouldn’t you agree?” I looked down at Barry.

“Yeah, I agree...,” he sighed.

I heard my stomach. “I’m hungry, would you want anything, too?”

“Sure!” We walked home happily. The night rolled smoothly... except my arm, of course. It was a hassle getting to bed.

“Hurts, does it not?” Cynthia looked at me.

“Yes, it does,” I sighed. Me being deprived of sex was ruining my life... “If only there was a way to make love...”

“There is,” she got on top of me - luckily I wasn’t wearing my sling.

“Mmm... you sexy Eagle...,” I mumbled happily. I shuddered happily as we made out/love. Even with a broken arm, it still made it challenging but fun.

“Ahhh... that felt great,” I yawned while waking up.

“Yes it did,” she smiled at me.

“I bet elephant ears heard us though,” I chuckled.

“Oh... Aaron?”

“Yep.” I got up and got some clothes on. I turned around and she already had clothes on. Damn she is so fast! “Poor guy needs to hurry up and get married. He is being deprived,” I said sarcastically while unlocking the door.

“Yeah!” She giggled along with me. Aaron was right in front of us in the hallway; tapping his foot. It looked as if he wanted to kill us...

“Were you talking about me?” His eyes narrowed.

“Nah,” I lied.

She nodded “no”.

“Hmm...,” he walked off. I of course, quickly had breakfast and left. Another day... I sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story