Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Island Flashback II

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 2441 words

0Unrated
Chapter 27

It was 7th hour... finally... and thank God! I would finally finish my story.

“We want to hear the rest of your story!” Several students chanted.

“All right, all right... I suppose you guys have waited a day to hear it.” I happened to be off on Wednesdays, unless they needed me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ALERT...

Volkner led us to a camp that he made. I could smell fish, it was Volkner’s favourite thing to eat. “Wow Volkner, everyone is here except Winona, Flint and Captain.” I smiled and got off. I helped Candice down and helped her to sit on a log.

“Thanks Lucian,” she smiled.

“No problem,” I sat down beside Cynthia. “You okay?”

She was in a trance. “Oh hey Honey!” She hugged me tight and kissed me.

I did the same back to her. “So did Volkner find you with his Luxray?” I giggled.

“Nope. I find it,” she replied.

“Ah, I see now,” I looked at the fish and then the sky. The sun was begininng to set. Winona, Flint and Captain came walking in.

“Hello madam,” I smiled. “Hello Flint and Captain.”

“Sis!” Maylene perked up, “and Flint and Captain, too.”

“Hello,” the others said.

“Wow… that’s a big fish! Who caught it?” Winona looked at it.

“My Milotic did,” Lorelei smiled.

“Impressive, I must say!” I started at it.

“It’s way better than me,” Volkner blinked.

“Umm… thank you?” She hesitated.

“You’re welcome,” we both said. We all fell asleep with a full stomach. I felt better. Relieved.

I then woke up to the smell of alcohol. “You sly devil you,” I said sarcastically to Cynthia. She was brewing some mead. How she got ahold of a huge pan, who knows.

“Hic! Yep!” She was drunk... I can tell.

“I guess I will take a walk then, have fun with your mead.” I walked off for awhile. I walked back, even though I did not go very far. I came back to Cynthia trying to play a prank on Winona. “Oh gosh,” I was behind her. “You and your mead,” I tried not to laugh. “I guess that’s why I married you.”

Cynthia’s face was flushed with red. “Yeah, I’m drunk.”

“Sis!” Maylene tackled Winona to the ground, she laughed.

“You got me again,” Winona sat back up.

“Look what I got!” Her eyes gleamed; she threw a poke ball and out came a Croagunk.

“Croo!” It croaked.

“Awesome, high five,” Winona high fived her.

“Thanks,” she smiled.

“No problem,” Winona smiled back.

“Croo!” It croaked again. I looked at the Croagunk... I knew what they did to buttocks... ugh. I shuddered.

“I’m going to go practice some contest moves,” Winona smirked.

“Contest moves?” Cynthia stammered.

“Umm… yeah,” she got a small box from my pocket. She opened it, it had 16 ribbons in it.

“W-wow,” Cynthia stammered again.

“Nice,” I smiled.

“Thank you,” she closed the box.

“You’re welcome,” I replied. I watched her walk off. I fell back asleep, there was not much for me to do. I woke back up and asked what happened to Roark’s finger. Well... he broke it. I shut my eyes for a little bit. I was barely listening to the other’s conversations.

“Lucian! Cynthia! Flint! Everyone, get over here!” Winona called. We all popped out of the bushes; I rubbed my eyes.

“Attention,” Lorelei clapped. “There is a storm coming, we got to go inland, do I make myself clear?” We all nodded. “Alright, follow me,” she said. We did what she said; we were quiet the whole way. Lightning cracked in the sky, made me a bit nervous. “We’re here,” Lorelei led us to a cave.

“Sure is dark,” Winona spoke up.

“I can fix that!” Flint let out a Magmortar. I wasn’t really paying attention to what everyone was saying; it was like my head was spinning. We all sat down... I was burning up! It was so damn hot! Everyone was sweating... except Flint.

Flint had a huge grin on his face. “Wow! This feels so good!” Everyone looked at him; we all had a “you’ve got to be kidding!” look on our faces. “What?” He blinked and shrugged. I fell asleep, even though I was burning up. I woke up and noticed I wasn’t in the cave anymore.

END.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell rang again.

Everyone “Aww”ed and poured out of the classroom.

“Damn bells,” I muttered.

The next day... already. It was only 4th hour. Times seemed to fly. It was 7th hour again.

As usual, they asked me to continue the story...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ALERT...

“About time you woke up,” Saturn paced in front of me.

“Huh...,” I didn't feel like I was a human...

He chuckled a little bit. “You realise, that you are not human?”

I looked at myself... “Oh shit!” I cursed. I was NOT human. I was a Bronzong!

“Yep. I knew you would get that reaction,” he chuckled again. He picked me up and brought me to a room - the others except Winona were there. He kicked me onto the floor and then slammed the door.

“Honey!” Cynthia tackled me; she was a Garchomp. Maylene was a Lucario, Roark was a Rampardos, Lorelei was a Glaceon, Candice was an Abamosnow, Byron was a Bastiodon, Flint was a Rapidash and Captain was a Raichu.

Mars then opened the door and threw Winona onto the floor. “You guys have fun!” She jeered and closed the door.

“Winona?” Volkner growled.

“Sis!” Maylene said.

“Hello madam!” I said.

“Glad you’re okay!” Roark roared.

“Me too!” Lorelei meowed.

“Hello,” Candice looked at her.

“Winona, you’re a Honchkrow?” Byron asked.

“Hello Winona!” Flint neighed.

“Winona!” Captain smiled.

“Great to see you!” Cynthia smiled, too. Saturn opened the door and kicked a Turtwig into the room, she yelped and landed with a thud.

“Hello everyone,” she had a hick accent. “I’m Gardenia.”

“You probably know all of us,” Volkner growled. “I’m Volkner.”

“I’m Winona,” she replied.

“I’m Maylene,” she looked up.

“I’m Lucian,” my voice echoed.

“I’m Roark,” he looked at her.

“Hello, I’m Lorelei,” she cooed.

“I’m Candice,” she looked at her, too.

“I’m Byron,” his voice boomed.

“I’m Flint,” he neighed.

“I’m Captain or Lt. Surge,” his cheeks sparked.

“I’m Cynthia, great to see you again,” she still stammered.

“Yes, I know all of you except Winona, Lorelei and Captain – but I have heard of you before,” Gardenia replied. Saturn knocked on the window and stuck his tongue out.

Winona looked at everyone, “we need a way to escape,” she looked around and saw a camera. “Look there’s a camera!” She looked straight at it.

“I’ll get it!” Sis jumped and used Bone Rush, the camera exploded.

“Thank you,” Winona replied.

“You’re welcome,” she smiled.

“Now here’s my idea,” Winona pointed a talon to the window. “Lucian, do you know Gyro Ball?” She looked at me.

“I’ll try!” I floated near the window, I tilted to the side and inside my bell - it glowed. A huge ball appeared and the window exploded – hundreds of shards blew everywhere – I used Safeguard.

“Wow Lucian! Thank you! I owe you one!” She smiled.

“You’re welcome,” I replied.

Saturn twitched and blinked. “You guys… escaped?” He stammered.

“What the hell is going on here?!” Mars pointed at us.

“Give us the cure!” Winona flew onto Mars, knocking her down. She drove my talons into her arms, causing them to bleed. Mars shuttered from the sight of blood. She glared at Saturn; he seemed to be in a trance. “GIVE US THE CURE!” She drove my talons deeper.

Mars grimaced from the pain. “Please… just… let go…”

“NO!!” She growled.

“I’ll give it to you under one circumstance… join Galactic…”

“HELL NO!” She slapped my wing across her face. “Give it now, dammit!”

“Go to the lab… only 3 doors down,” Mars fainted. She loosed my grip and glared at Saturn. I stared in horror at what she had done to poor Mars.

“Saturn… go and get it now or the same thing will happen to you as Mars!” She growled.

“Yes ma’am!” He shuttered and ran off. The bleeding from Mars’s arms stopped; I sighed softly.

Saturn returned with 12 needles. “Here you go ma’am,” he seemed to be scared of her. “You might want your clothes though,” he laid them down on the ground.

She got off of Mars. “Take me to the bathroom now,” she glared. “NOW!”

“Yes…,” he shuttered and picked her up, with my clothes and a needle. He took me to the bathroom. I still watched in awe... what was he planning? She rushed out the door; she looked pissed off! Everyone stared at her. I guess because she was finally herself again?

“I’m myself again! But there’s one problem,” she glared at Saturn. “Vomiting is a side effect.”

Saturn began to sweat. “I forgot to mention that.”

“Like hell yeah,” she growled.

“Winona,” Volkner said. “I think Saturn wants to say something.”

“Alright… what is it?” She lessened her face at him, she stopped glaring.

“Winona… this whole time, I’ve quite liked you, and I want to change. I’m tired of being a Nazism Galactic member!” He clenched his fists.

“So am I,” Mars got up and rubbed her head. “I’m tired of being bossed around.”

“We’ll change!!” They both begged on their knees. I doubted it.

“Really, really, REALLY, I doubt it…,” she huffed.

They both had tears in their eyes. “PLEASE!!” They both pleaded.

“All right, only IF you can prove it,” she crossed my arms. “You guys should go get cured,” she turned around and looked at everyone.

“Yes!” We all said and nodded.

“Saturn, Mars,” she looked at them. “You can prove it right now by helping them out. OK?” She smiled.

“Sure!” They both nodded.

“Good!” She smiled.

Winona was right; I did vomit in the toilet. But I felt relieved... I think I ate too much the night before. I slipped on my clothes and winked at myself in the mirror. “Boy, do I look dapper?” I walked out the bathroom nonchalantly.

END.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The same thing as yesterday happened. They seemed to be enjoying this! I sighed and walked home, but I was a bit happy. The story was almost over. It was Monday. The worst day of all. As usual, I had to continue the story or the kids will be sad...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ALERT...

“So how do we get off this island?” Winona asked Saturn. I wondered the same exact thing.

“Our plane crashed as were landing,” he shrugged.

Gardenia cleared her throat. “Maybe we could send a message to my father, Crasher Wake?”

“Great idea!” She let out Gyrellow out. “Where does he live?”

“Pastoria City,” Gardenia replied.

“Here’s some string, a pen and a sheet of paper,” Saturn handed it to me.

“Thanks,” she took it and started to write.

“No problem,” he replied.

She had almost finished. “What’s the name of this island?”

“We’re not sure, but we think it’s Glass Island. Coordinates are 33° West and 64° South,” he replied. So the island had no name? Interesting.

“Thank you,” she was finally finished.

“You’re welcome,” he smiled.

She cleared my throat. She read what she had wrote, “Dear Crasher Wake, please save us, we’re trapped on an island. I believe it’s called Glass Island. Coordinates are 33° West and 64° South.”

“Sounds good to me,” Gardenia smiled. Everyone else nodded.

“Thanks,” she smiled.

“You’re welcome,” we all said.

She tied the string to Gyrellow’s leg. “Please go to Pastoria and please come back,” she patted him.

“Gyr!” He flew off, through a hole in the ceiling.

“What do we do while we’re waiting?” she asked.

“How ‘bout a kiss?” Volkner walked up to her and kissed her on the lips.

“Ooh yeah,” she said happily.

“How ‘bout one, too, eh Maylene?” Roark nudged her.

“Sure,” she said happily and kissed him on the lips.

“Saturn! I love you!” Mars pleaded to him.

“I love you too Mars!” He replied.

“Candice,” Flint winked at her.

“Yes?” She read his expression.

“I’ve always liked you,” he blushed.

“Me too,” she blushed, too.

“How about one, too, my beautiful Eagle?” I kissed Cynthia, too.

“Ooh yes,” she moaned happily and kissed her back. We waited happily for awhile, playing a bit of charades before Gyrellow came back.

“Gyrrr!” Gyrellow landed.

“Gyrellow, you’re back!” She smiled. We all smiled, too. Winona untied the letter from his leg. She read it out loud, “I’m coming guys!”

“Wow, that’s good!” Saturn smiled.

“We need to go to the shoreline and light a fire,” Lorelei said.

“That would be wise,” Byron said.

“Then let’s go,” Winona smiled. “I’m starving though,” she frowned.

“Here, have some chocolate,” Mars handed all of us a chocolate bar.

“Thank you,” we all said.

“You’re welcome,” she smiled. We all wolfed down the chocolate... who could blame us?

“We should go now,” Winona smiled.

“Right on!” We all nodded. Winona lead the way; I thought she was a pretty good leader! Winona asked Saturn which way Crasher wake would be coming from; he said the east. We just happened to be east. I looked out at the sea, it just happened to be so beautiful. Not a breeze or cloud in sight. I looked down close to the shore; the water was so clear and blue.

“Umm guys, I think you forgot about making a bonfire,” Lorelei broke the silence.

“Right,” we all said and started gathering some old, dry firewood.

“Go Magmortar, use Flamethrower!” Flint commanded. We soon had a fire; I knew they would find us soon!

“Hey,” Maylene spoke up. “I wonder where Lucario is,” She looked around hastily.

“Lu!” A Lucario jumped out of the bushes, it was hers. She looked plump.

“Luu!” Another Lucario jumped out of the bushes, it was her mate.

“Lucario's mate,” she said to him. “Would you like to come with me?”

“Luu!” He nodded.

“I guess that's a yes,” she smiled. “Go poke ball!” She chucked it at him. It wobbled a few times and stopped. She had caught him!

I smiled. I felt happy that she had caught another Lucario for herself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END.

As usual, the bell rang again. I went home and went to bed early. I was exhausted. Tomorrow would be Friday!
Sign up to rate and review this story