Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Island Flashback III

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

XP

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1544 words

0Unrated
Chapter 28

“Tells us the rest please!” The students chanted. It was already 7th hour.

“OK, OK, be patient...”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ALERT...

We all congratulated her; she was quite excited. Winona spotted a boat out on the water. It was Crasher Wake! He steered his boat close as possible. “Hello!” He waved. “Quite a group we have here,” he looked at everyone.

“Father!” Gardenia poked her head above Volkner's shoulder.

“Hello sweetie!” He smiled at her.

“Hello!” Everyone else said; we shook his hand. I hadn’t seen him in awhile. I looked out over the water... there was a group of Gyarados!

“Wake! Look behind you!” Winona pointed.

Saturn happened to have a scope, almost like a riflescope. “It’s Cyrus,” he shuttered. “He’s going to kill us for leaving Galactic,” he gulped.

“How the hell did he ESCAPE?!” She uttered. “He’s probably going to kill me, too,” Winona muttered. “He's my father...”

“He’ll definitely be angry at me,” Lorelei stammered.

Maylene’s Lucario jumped in front of us and started to speak in English. “Calm down, please. I can sense you are all scared. There’s got to be a way to defeat Cyrus. Maybe reverse psychology or something? Maybe he can even confront his own fears? What do you say?” She looked at all of us. Our jaws dropped! She knew English?! “Calm down,” she said calmly. “All Pokemon know English, not just me.” She looked up and saw the dinosaur. “What’s wrong, Elecros?” I turned around to look at it. Beautiful creature it was.

“Everyone is so scared of me,” he replied. Everyone felt bad for it. Turns out Cyrus had created him. I thought it was a bit saddening. I kissed Cynthia on the cheek. She kissed me back.

“Elecros!” Roark smiled. “You don’t know how much I love dinosaurs! You want me to command you?”

“Command me?” He thought for a second. “Sure!”

“I have an idea,” Winona said. We all noticed that Cyrus was getting closer. “We’ll have to use ALL of our Pokemon to defeat him... Lord knows what he's got.”

“Right!” We all let out all of their Pokemon.

“Flint! Your Rapidash is amazing! It’s black with blue flames!” Winona stammered. We all turned around and looked it; we were speechless. I just loved his Rapidash!

“Thanks!” Flint blushed.

“You’re welcome,” she replied. Cyrus was already on shore. I gulped and shuddered. Saturn and Mars hid behind Winona. Who could blame them?

“Hello!” Cyrus’s voice almost sounded like roaring. It made me shudder even more. We didn’t say anything. He growled and picked up Winona by her shirt collar. I was too scared to do anything. “Well... it’s great to see you again.”

She was choking. “Yes... father...”

“Cyrus!” Lorelei smirked.

“Lorelei,” he groaned and dropped her. He rushed over to her; she unsheathed my sword and stabbed him in the leg.

“Ow!” He grimaced. “That hurt!” I watched the blood drip from his leg. She got up and punched him in the nose. He growled, as if he was immune to pain. He tried to punch me back, but he got kicked by Maylene.

“It’s fourteen against one!” Maylene panted.

“Cyrus,” Saturn glared at him. “I quit being apart of Galactic!”

“Me too!!” Mars stared at him.

“Why?” He glared at both of them. I wasn’t sure what to say or do. I felt a bit happy on the inside.

“I’m tired of torturing innocent creatures and being a Nazi! It’s not right!” Saturn barked.

“And I’m tired of eating shit! Or whatever it’s called!” Mars clenched her fists. They ripped off the giant G that was on their shirts.

“I QUIT!!” They said in unison and spitting on him. Maylene’s Lucario hit him in the head with her Bone Rush. We all tied Cyrus up tightly.

“So there are 15 of us...,” Wake paused. “Volkner! Look! Your Mantyke is evolving!” He stared at her.

We all looked at her, she was evolving! She was now a Mantine! She jumped into the water. “Volkner!” She smiled. “You can now ride me!”

“Great, let’s get Cyrus into my boat,” Wake picked him up like a baby. We all returned our Pokemon except the water types we had. Maylene, Roark, Flint, Gardenia, Saturn and Mars had to ride in the boat, though. Winona and Roark started talking about something, I was some-what paying attention, but still, I did not really pick out what they were saying. I had welcomed her for complimenting something... though I was not sure what she was talking about.

Cyrus had woken up, somehow he was able to sit up. “Benevolence,” he muttered. “Big deal.” Was all I caught him saying.

“What’s your problem?” Maylene glared at him. “Show some compassion for once in your life, or you’ll get a kick in the head.”

“Fine,” he rolled his eyes. I still really was not paying attention, until Wake said something.

“Look,” he pointed. “We’re almost at Sootopolis City!” Wake, Winona and Roark were talking about something. Wake’s Floatzel jumped clear out of the water... it must’ve been guiding Roark. “We’re here,” he turned around and his Floatzel stopped swimming. Roark smiled and tied up the boat to the rock. I wondered what we were going to do with Cyrus. Roark looked at him and groped for the second poke ball that Cyrus mentioned. Out popped a Dragonite. He scrambled up the Dragonite. We all dived under water to Sootopolis City. But as I was diving, I noticed that Captain was missing. I was shocked. We finally surfaced but Winona beat me to the question. Wake agreed to go - he dove underwater and left. We swam to shore; but it started to rain.

END.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


“Well... that is pretty much it,” I smiled. “Any questions?”

“What happened to Wake and Captain?” Someone asked.

“They returned safetly, ‘no need to worry’.” I was quoting what Dawn said.

“Is there ever a time when we can battle you?” Another one of them asked.

“Battle me? Sure... maybe on a break in class. It is almost summer break, no?” (A/N: Their summer break lasts from August 25 to September 7. It really depends on what day the months fall on.) They all nodded and murmed. That one that asked the question “can I battle you?” showed me his badges... he had all eight. The bell rang. I went home happily. It was Friday! TGIF! I sighed happily. Next week was summer break. That one kid said he would battle me. But, he would have to get passed Aaron, Bertha, Flint and me. I doubt if he could get passed Cynthia.

“Hey guys, guess what tonight is!” I broke the silence that was engulfing the living room. I told Rex and Lexi that they could spend the night at their friend’s house... so the house was empty!

“Would you rather?” Aaron asked happily.

“Yes... but... how about something different? How about our own form of Don’t Forget the Lyrics!?”

“Ooh! I just love that show!” Cynthia smiled.

“So do I!” Liza grinned.

“And instead of categories, how about muscians?” I smiled. “But with a twist...”

“With a twist?” Everyone said.

“Yes! Whoever can sing perfectly while drunk, or does not faint wins five dollars,” I grinned satisfyingly.

“Ooooh!!!” They all said and looked at me. We all grabbed some beers from the fridge and walked back to the living room.

“Who wants to go first... and here are the muscians: Player, Billy Joel, Dawn and Three Dog Night.”

“I will go first! And I choose Billy Joel!” Aaron smiled and drank.

“OK... here are the two songs: River of Dreams or Uptown Girl?”

Uptown Girl!” I waited for him to start singing. “Uptown girl... she’s been living... in her... uptown world... I bet... she never had a backstreet guy... I bet her momma never told her why! Hic!” He collapsed.

“Haha, Aaron lost,” I giggled. We all giggled at him. “Who wants to go next?”

“Ooh! Me!” Liza walked up.

“All right, same as last time.” I waited for her to pick.

“Three Dog Night!”

“OK... the two songs are: Shambala or Black and White?”

“Oh Shambala!” She drank some quickly. “Wash away my troubles, wash away my pain, with the rain in Shambala, wash away my sorrow, wash away my shame, with the rain in Shambala...,” she collapsed, too.

“Oooh. You lost...,” I giggled again. Aaron and Liza both got up and rubbed their heads.

“We will judge you,” Liza smiled.

“Cynthia and me?” I asked.

“Yes!” Aaron nodded.

Cynthia walked up next to me and we both drank.

“What song, my sexy Eagle?”

“How about Knock Three Times?”

“Sure!” I smiled.

“Hey girl whatcha doin’ down there, dancing alone every night while I live right above you, I can hear your music playin’, I can feel your body swayin’, one floor below me you don’t even know me, I love you,” we sang in unison. We didn’t faint at all. We were used to getting drunk.

“Wow, you two won!” Aaron said.

“Yep!” We both said and finally collapsed...
Sign up to rate and review this story