Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Cyrus! I hate 'im!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1023 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

“Saturn, get up!” Cyrus picked me up by my shirt.

“What...?” I was sleeping again. Uh-oh, I was in trouble again.

“You painted the Pokemon red again!” He barked. “Why the hell won't you whip them?”

“Because... I HATE YOU AND I HATE TORTURING INNOCENT CREATURES!” I never really knew why, everytime I thought of it, I'd well up and Cyrus would in turn - whip me.

“Well, I hate you too!” He punched me clean in the eye; I was too sleepy to react and I got a black eye.

“Argh,” I shrieked. “You sick, paedophile!”

“Paedophile? What the hell you are you talking about?”

I glared at him and looked down... “You watch people 24/7... even in their most private moments... now that reminds me of a paedophile...” I looked up with an odd grin on my face. I didn't exactly know what I was saying! Lack of sleep caused a tremendous amount of memory loss - I pretty much have amnesia (except my most traumatic moments in my past). “I'll hate you for the rest of my life...,” I mumbled quietly. I wasn't sure what to say.

He was right in my face. “I'll hate you for the rest of my life,” he poke me in my bad shoulder.

“Ow...,” I growled.

“Aww... did daddy poke your bad shoulder?” He condescended me.

I glared. “Shut up...,” it was another thing I didn't like talking about. It was so tramatic that everytime I thought of it, I'd burst into tears and get whipped for doing that, too. I'm really sensitive despite not acting like it. I'm like an animal that's sick, they prefer not to show that they're sick.

“Yet again, I'm quite close to firing you.”

“WHAT did I say?! I don't give a SHIT!” I glared at him. “Why am I still here anyway?!”

“Even though I hate you, you're one of my best commanders I've ever had.”

“I am?” I retorted. I didn't believe him, he swindles a lot to me - probably because he hates me so much. He can be so unpredictable again. He stormed off for no reason. I never really knew why he storms off! I sighed in relief, I got up to make sure he was gone.

“Stan...,” Marie giggled and whispered.

“Marie? My beautiful flower why are you here?”

“I've been hiding here this whole time Stan...”

“Y-you have?” I stuttered. I was starving but I ignored it. I was used to being hungry all the time.

“Aww... you're hungry, hey maybe I can sneak into the kitchen?”

“Yes...,” I blushed. I just loved it when she did that. She had more privileges than me! Mainly because Marie is a SHE and Cyrus is a pervert, really he is. He used to talk about all kinds of weird and disgusting things. Though I don't really remember... of course. I only remember vomiting because of it.

“All right sweetie,” she kissed me on the cheek and left the room quietly.

“Oh wow... my beautiful flower... how I love you...,” I felt so happy and stared at the computer screen. I decided to watch funny videos instead. My shoulder was in severe pain. “Argh...,” I winced. This is what happened: I was forced to fix a fan blade in the air conditioning unit (if I didn't, Cyrus would threaten to kill me, I never knew why), I eventually fixed it but just as I turned around, it shot out out of place and sliced through my shoulder. Blood was spewing out my shoulder and I collapsed on the floor. The next thing I knew I was in the hospital, just taken out of surgery.

“Stan...?” Marie came back with some lady's fingers.

I was a bit dazed. “Hmm?” I looked up at her and saw the cake. “Cake?”

“Yes, lady's fingers, enjoy sweetie!” She smiled. “I must go now though...,” she kissed me. “Bye...,” she left the room.

“Thank you!”

“No problem!” Her voice trailed off. I gulped them down as quickly as possible, obviously Cyrus would kill me for eating. He thinks it's “vile and lazy”. He's such a jerk/loser.

I fell back asleep... but Cyrus didn't appear. I woke up to silence. “Ahhh... finally.” I had just thought of something. I walked to the bathroom. “Maybe I can escape?” I looked out the bathroom window. “Oh great, I can't.” I saw Cyrus was yelling at someone whom I don't even know. I started to sweat. What if he turned around and saw me? I sinked down onto my knees.

“Saturn?! Where the hell are you?!” Cyrus barked.

“Oh shit...,” I mumbled and quickly pretended to be on the toilet.

Cyrus bursted in. “What the hell?” He was acting cocky.

“Oh my gosh, I'm in the bathroom for Christ's sake!” I eyed him wearily.

“Whatever...,” he glared at me and slammed the door. I wondered why he did that...

“Phew,” I sighed in relief. I pulled my pants up. I was really good at lying and pretending. I wondered what would happen next. I took my shirt off and looked at my shoulder. The scar had opened back up despite that happening over 5 years ago. “Oh great...,” I wasn't sure what to say.

“Stan...?” Marie knocked on the door.

“Yeah? Come in, I'm not doing anything...”

She quietly opened the door. “You all right?” She cocked her head. She then saw my shoulder. “Oh... your shoulder...,” she frowned.

“Yeah...,” I said monotonously.

She looked at my shoulder. “That doesn't look to good...”

“Yeah...,” I repeated... I fainted because of the intense pain. The next thing I knew, I was in Marie's office.

“What happened?” I said groggily. I had a bandage wrapped around my shoulder.

She was working on some chemical concoction. “You alright?” She smiled.

“I'm fine now... what are you working on?”

“A way to turn humans into Pokemon... maybe I could turn you into one so you can escape... and I'll escape with you...”

“Me? Into a Pokemon? But how?” I looked confused. She smirked and didn't answer. She was a chemist after all and very good with chemicals.
Sign up to rate and review this story