Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

I'm an Eevee! :D

by GalacticFTW 1 review

It's so cute

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1992 words

0Unrated
A/N: OK, I know that Stanford and Cyrus have a good relationship, but lately Stanford has become lazy and that is why Cyrus is angry at him. Also, Cyrus is very unemotional and a DRUNKARD! Major ConjunctionShipping! HURRAY! Probably one of my favourite shippings.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

“Marie... are you going to try this on me?” I asked. “You know what? I do not feel my best right now...,” I rubbed my stomach. “My stomach is in intense pain...”

“Oh no...,” she sighed. “Let me get you some Pepto Bismol,” she walked off. Her sneakers were clopping (?) against the slick floor. She came back in about five minutes with some. “You okay?”

“Oh... just staring at the floor...,” I sighed. I felt pangs for something... but what was it? Sex or food? “I lost sex drive I guess... and I haven’t eaten well in months ever since Cyrus has gotten REALLY angry at me...”

“SATURN!!!” I heard his voice. Shit.

“OH MARIE HURRY, turn me into a Pokemon!!!”

“Right sweetie!” She jabbed me with a needle with her new drug. In an instant, I became an Eevee! I looked at myself. I was brown... a plain shade of brown with a wagging tail with a tan tip. I also had a sheath; big, black eyes with white pupils, a tiny little muzzle with a cute black button nose, the tiniest of legs with cute little paws. I have always loved Eevee since I was a kid - and now I have become one.

Sweet,” I thought. “Always wanted to be a Pokémon!”

“SATURN I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU IF I FIND YOU, YOU STUPID LITTLE BASTARD!!!” He came bashing through the door. He saw me and cocked his head. “Where’s that stupid little bastard?” He looked at me again. “And where the fuck did you get an Eevee? I don’t remember you getting one of those.”

“I bought it from the Internet!” She lied. I winked and she picked me up.

“Eev!” I said to confuse him.

“All right then hon,” he stormed off. I sighed.

“Can you understand me?” I asked wagging my dark brown tail with a tan tip. She stared into my black eyes and kissed me. My eyes widened and I kissed her back the best I could. I got my sex drive all over again!

“Yes, I can,” she blinked at me. “I think you are beautiful no matter what you are. I will turn you back into human so we can kiss like real humans. There might be side effects, so if there are ANY, please tell me sweetie,” she smiled and took me to the bathroom with my clothes that fell off. She injected me with the cure to turn me back into a human.

“BLAHHHCKK...,” I vomited. “Oh God Marie, I wish I could have seen this coming!! BLAHHHCKK...,” I finally stopped retching. I put my boxers on.

“Oh no!” It sounded like she was about to cry. “Can I come in?”

“Sure...,” I flushed the toilet and she came in. She hugged me so tightly I was getting turned on.

“Hehe Marie... you turn me on...”

“So that what’s poking me,” she said sarcastically while winking. “It’s about time you slept in my bed with me,” she grinned. I looked at her funny.

“But we aren’t married...,” I blinked. She put her finger on my lips and I stared at her finger.

“Shh... it’s OK. I was kidding. But who says you can’t? Just leave your boxers on. Come on!” She pulled on my arm.

“I need to brush my teeth though!” I said while being whipped around. She giggled at me.

“You can do that tomorrow morning. Look, it’s almost midnight. Time for bed!” She stripped right in front of me.

“Humana... humana...,” I drooled and my hands twitched. She was SO beautiful... “N-n-nice... rack...,” I stuttered and continued to drool. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t holler from her hotness. She pointed to her bed. “OK then...,” I crawled into her bed and she followed after me. She kissed me on the forehead and went to sleep immediately. I fell asleep soon after she did. A good night’s sleep... something I haven’t had in months.

“Oof!” I woke up several hours later to a hand on my stomach. “Silly girl,” I thought. I ignored the hand on my stomach and fell back asleep. I woke up to her sweet voice.

“Wake up sweetie!” She said while smiling. I opened my eyes and sat up.

“Hello,” I smiled. “Is something wrong?” I looked at her. She was already dressed!

“I’m pregnant!” She bit her lip.

“Wait... what? How do I know you’re not being sarcastic, as usual?!” I smirked. I put my shirt on.

She giggled, “yeah. I was joking. I was coming to tell you that Cyrus is out of town at the moment,” she grinned and winked.

“Awesome! Maybe we can plot our escape?”

“Wait... hang on! I overheard him say that Lucian Nicu Victor has Mespirit!” She grinned again.

“What are you saying?”

“Cyrus captured him last night because he was drunk.”

“So he is-”

“Here? Yes he is,” she smirked. “I want you to go visit him.”

“Alright then!” I smirked and put my pants on. I walked off. She followed. “Where is he?” I asked while walking.

“Let me show you,” she smiled and I then followed her.

“SATURN!” Cyrus growled. Oh shit...

“What are you doing here?” She turned around. “I thought you were gone.”

“I changed my mind. I will handle Lucian. I do not want you two to mess with him.” He did not seem to be angry with me.

“OK,” we both said and walked off.

“Now what?” I asked. There wasn’t much to do. She leaned against me.

“Let’s plot our escape,” she whispered into my ear.

“OK,” I smiled. My stomach pains hit me like a brick wall. I clutched it. She furrowed her brow.

“You alright?” She scowled.

“Oh... my stomach really hurts...,” I fainted. She sighed and somehow, dunno how - carried/dragged me to her bed.

“Wake up...,” she whispered into my ear. She was caressing me. She stroked my hair and my shoulder.

“Ooh...,” I said while opening one eye. “You are very sexy...”

“Why thank you...,” she kissed me as I got turned on. “You are very sexy too...”

“No problem... and thank you...,” I caressed her back to see how she would react. She did nothing.

“My pleasure... take off your clothes sweetie...,” she said softly. I nodded and she took my pants and boxers off.

“Mars!!” Nix knocked on the door. What could he possibly want?!

“Oh shit!!!” We said in unison. We were butt naked with no clothes on.

“Mars!?!? You okay? You aren’t even taking time to open the door!!!” Nix screeched. He’s very panicky when people ignore him.

“NOT NOW NIX!!” She growled. That was either from him knocking or her wanting sex or something.

“Is there something wrong?!” He nearly barged in.

“NIX GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT DOOR!!!” She growled again.

“This is an interesting moment...,” I winked. She looked at me funny. “Ignore that little bastard and just focus on me,” I smiled. She grinned sadistically, probably to be funny. “I just love that grin,” I kissed her smack-dab on the lips and we started to make out. She pulled the covers over us just in case Nix somehow broke into this room.

“Mars... I’m scared... are you OK?!” Nix continued.

“SHUT UP!!!” We both said. He barged in despite there being a sock on the door. He should know better!

“WHAT!” She poked her head from out of the covers. “What do you want?!”

“AHHHH MY EYES YOU’RE HAVING SEX AHHH!!!!” Nix screamed and covered his eyes.

“Dude! Shut up!” I growled and poked my head out from the covers. “I WOULD never go all the way unless we get married.”

“AHHHH!!!!!” He screamed his head off and ran away. SISSY! “I will tell Cyrus about this!!”

“LISTEN!” I got out of the covers. “IF you tell him, I will PERSONALLY chop your balls off!! Got it?!”

He whimpered while staring at my nakedness. “Yes... Saturn...,” he slowly backed away. “What exactly were you doing?”

“I was about to give him a hand job,” she smirked. I snickered. Awesome plan she had!

“And I was masturbating,” I said sarcastically.

“UGHH!!!” His eyes widened.

“My goodness, cannot even take humour without reacting!” I scowled. He started to gag. “NIX! Stop it! She was JOKING!”

“You were?” He looked at us funny.

“YES!” We both said in unison.

“Oh yeah... Saturn... your groin looks healthy...,” he said. “Nice... and round...”

“Shut up pervert,” I rolled my eyes. “Now get out!” I pointed to the door. “And shut the door please.”

“Yes Saturn...,” he said sadly and walked off and closed the door.

“Where were again?” I crawled back into the covers. “UGH! My stomach really hurts...,” I fainted again on accident. I opened one eye to see food... FOOD on the table beside the bed. There was a note beside it. “For my sweet little heron,” I read the note out loud. I then focused on the FOOD! “Let’s see... what should I eat first? Fillet mignon or the fish? Oh, who gives a damn!” I just wolfed down both the fish and then the fillet mignon. I patted my stomach and laid down. “Haven’t eaten like this in awhile now...,” I yawned and went back to sleep.

Marie looked at the empty plate and then me. “See you ate everything,” she smiled at me while I sleeping.

I woke up and yawned. “Hi Marie,” I smiled.

“Hi sweetie,” she kissed me on the forehead. “How are you feeling?”

“Better than usual, I have no idea why! Must be the food...,” I sighed happily. “You know what?”

“What?” She asked.

“I haven’t had alcohol in awhile now...”

“I don’t want you to turn into Cyrus... that could be why he’s always pissed off.”

“Marie, I drink in moderation. I remember you used to drink with me before Cyrus got all angry and always pissed off...,” I sniffled. “I miss those days...”

“I miss them too... I hate the fact he’s dependent on alcohol...”

“I agree...,” I sniffled again. “I bet he’s drunk right now, what do you bet?”

“I bet he is!” She held out her hand and helped me out of the bed. “What would you like to drink?” She said while I got my clothes on.

“Have not had a beer in awhile... what about you?” I watched her grin.

“That sounds excellent!” She nodded. I waited for the perfect moment to surprise her. We walked to the kitchen to a Cyrus vomiting - as usual. “Coughing up a fur ball?” She giggled at him. He growled at her while I snickered. I looked in the fridge for some beer. I took a few swigs and I was already drunk. Doesn’t take me long!

“Next stop for the al-al-cohol is the toi-toi-let!” I stuttered. She giggled at me. She seems to be tolerant of alcohol for some odd reason. I got up and went to the toilet.

“Now is my chance,” I said while getting box out of my pocket. I looked at the toilet water and then the box. “It’s such a beautiful ring,” I sighed. It was white gold with a zirconium on top of it. I got out of the bathroom. “Here goes...,” I whispered and stumbled back into the kitchen. “Marie...,” I hunkered down onto my knees right next to her. “Marie... will you marry me?” I reached behind me and opened the box.

“OH YES STAN!!!” She sniffled and fainted.
Sign up to rate and review this story