Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

To Cyrus: We quit!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 2253 words

0Unrated
A/N: Lol, OK, some of this and some of the previous chapter was somewhat copied from another one of my stories. I deleted it because I thought it wasn't good enough. lol. I just wanted to type it in Stan's POV, of course.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Chapter 8

Everyone had nice Pokemon. I looked at Marie’s Pelipper… looked exhausted. Probably too exhausted to even help us out. Then Winona had to break the silence again… “Flint! Your Rapidash is amazing! It’s black with blue flames!” She stammered. Everyone turned around to look at it. We were speechless.

“Thanks!” Flint blushed.

“You’re welcome,” she replied. We still waited for him to come…. It took him a few minutes but he finally arrived.

“Hello!” Cyrus barked/roared. It scared the hell out of all of us. We didn’t say anything. “Well... it’s great to see you again.” He growled and picked up Winona by the collar of her shirt. I was too damn scared to move.

She was choking up…, “yes father…”

“Cyrus!” Lorelei smirked.

“Lorelei,” he groaned and dropped her and went immediately after Lorelei. In the blink of an eye, Winona unsheathed a sword and stabbed him in the leg.

“Ow!” He grimaced. “That hurt!”

I could see blood dripping from his leg. “How dare you threaten my mother?” She lurched upwards and clouted him straight in the nose. I could hear a crunching noise and that made me shudder. He just growled, like he even cared?! He tried to punch back but Maylene kicked him in the back.

“It’s fourteen against one!” She panted.

“Cyrus,” I glared at him. “I quit being a part of Team Galactic!”

“Me, too!!!” Marie stared at him.

“Why?” He glared at both of us.

“I’m tired of torturing innocent creatures and being a Nazi! It's not right!” I barked.

“I’m tired of eating shit, or whatever it’s called!” She clenched her fists. (Turns out it’s called slop or something like that; but I’m not 100% sure.)

We both ripped off the giant “G” that was on our shirts. “I QUIT!!” We said in unison, both spitting on him. Maylene’s Lucario used a Bone Rush on him and he fainted.

“Now’s our chance, we can tie him up,” Winona said. We all nodded and began to tie him up.

“So there are fifteen of us…,” Wake paused and happened to turn around. “Volkner! Look! Your Mantyke is evolving!” He stared at her and smiled. We all looked at her, indeed she was evolving! She jumped off the beach and into the water.

“Volkner!” She said. “You can now ride me!”

“Great, let’s get Cyrus into the boat,” Wake picked him up like he was made out of nothing. Marie and I blinked. Everyone returned their Pokemon except their water types. Maylene, Roark, Flint, Gardenia, Marie (because Wake could tell her Pelipper was exhausted) and I had to ride in the boat. I had fallen asleep on the way back to Sootopolis City (A/N: Sorry, forgot to mention that Glass Island is in between Sinnoh and Hoenn!) Roark and Winona started talking about something. I opened one eye to see that Cyrus had awoken and somehow was able to sit up; despite being tied up…).

“Look who’s awake,” Winona said.

“Benevolence,” he muttered. “Big deal…”

“What’s your problem?” Maylene glared at him. “Show some compassion for once in your life, or you’ll get a kick in the head.” Amen.

“Fine,” he rolled his eyes.

“Pfft,” Winona scoffed. “Father, you’re so malevolent,” she said sarcastically. He glared at her and she stopped talking. I fell back asleep, mainly because I was still tired. I woke up to the sound of the boat making a lower sound than usual. I yawned.

“We’re here,” Wake said.

“Where?” I whispered to Marie.

“Sootopolis,” she whispered back. I nodded. Roark guided the boat to a rock and tied it up.

“What should we do with Cyrus?” Winona inquired. Damn… she talk talk talks… while I’m the quiet one!

“Hmm...,” Roark looked at him. “Maybe we could untie his arms but not his legs, that way he could hang onto a Pokémon.”

“Good idea. Cyrus, do you have any Pokemon that can use Dive?” She asked.

He nodded. “Second poke ball…”

Roark untied his arms and grabbed the second poke ball, a Dragonite popped out He scrambled up Dragonite. Everyone jumped off the boat; Maylene swam over to Winona and held onto Empoleon. Gardenia swam over to Wake and his Floatzel; while Marie and I swam over to Lorelei and her Walrein. Roark swam over to Volkner and his Mantine. Flint swam over to Lucian and his Kingdra.

“DIVE!” Volkner, Byron, Candice, Cynthia, Lucian, Lorelei, Wake and Winona said in unison. I held my breath… I never really was a good swimmer underwater. The Pokemon finally submersed… Winona gasped.

“Guys…,” she said.

“Yes?” Volkner looked at her.

“We left Captain on the island.” We all looked her and murmured about her being right…

“Should I go back?” Wake suggested.

“Yes please sir!” I begged kindly. We all begged kindly as well.

“All right, I’ll go. I’ll be here in a few hours. Dive Floatzel…!” He commanded and disappeared beneath the calm water. The Pokémon swam to the shore. They all returned them and Roark tied up Cyrus’s hands again.

“What do we do now?” She shrugged, she was shivering a little bit; I could see it. “I could go home.” It started to rain – hard! “Oh great,” she rolled her eyes. We all rushed into the Pokemon Centre.

A Nurse Joy saw all of us. “We got quite a crowd here!” She blinked. “A sopping wet crowd.”

“Yeah…,” Winona mumbled.

“Luckily I have some extra clothes,” she replied.

“Thank you!” We all said.

“You’re welcome,” she walked off and each handed us extra clothes. I was the third one to change. Wow… I wasn’t sopping wet and cold any more. Everyone finally finished. I sighed and rested in one of the chairs. I looked around and saw someone coming…

“Hello! Hello ladies and gentlemen!” I looked up to see a tall man with black hair with one white streak… he somewhat had a cowlick. He was also wearing blue clothes. Winona and Juan starting talking… I only caught a few bits of what they were saying.

“Uncle Juan!” Gardenia smiled.

“How’s my brother?” Wake asked. He returned… when did he return?!

“I’m fine,” he replied, smiling. “And how is my little flower?” He looked at Gardenia.

“I’m fine too,” she giggled. Everyone was happy that Captain had returned.

I ignored what everyone else said… until a lady in a purple dress appeared. She looked a bit like a Drifblim… she has weird hair, too.

“Hello,” Winona smiled. “I’m Winona. What’s your name?”

“Fantina,” she replied. She had a slight French accent. Like Marie before hers disappeared…

“Same to you… It’s great to see everyone,” she looked at all of us. I waved slightly and she waved back. Volkner seemed to be angry at this guy, (who I hadn’t noticed before) and shoved Winona off to somewhere else. I decided maybe now was my chance to carpe diem (seize the day, literally).

“So…,” I said, walking up to Fantina. Damn she was hot… now that I looked at her. “I’m Stanford, nice to meet you,” I held out my hand and she shook it.

Oui, oui…! You too…!” She grinned. Juan kept looking at her and blushing. That one kid disappeared… Volkner and Winona finally returned.

“It looks as if you got shagged,” Flint chuckled.

“Ah shut up,” she said sarcastically. We couldn’t help laughing at this. Juan started talking to Winona, which I ignored; I decided to talk to Flint instead.

“Hi Flint,” I smiled. “My real name is Stanford.”

“Hello Stanford,” he smiled and shook my hand. “You may call me Flint.”

“Will do,” I nodded.

“Well, I have to go now,” Juan smiled. “Bye everyone,” he walked off.

“Bye!” We all replied. Cyrus grumbled something in German… couldn’t tell what it was.

“Well, what now?” Winona asked.

“I dunno,” several people murmured.

She sat down and tapped her fingers on the arm of a chair. “Well… I could go home... but I’d miss everyone,” she scowled. “Unless I invite everyone to come...,” she paused. “Hey! That’d be a great idea!” She got up. We all nodded happily.

“Here are everyone’s clothes,” Nurse Joy said. She laid them down on a counter.

“Thank you,” we all said and grabbed our clothes.

“You’re welcome,” she replied, smiling. A nice smell wafted through the air… what was it…? Cookies…? “I’m making cookies by the way,” she added. All of drooled because we were starving to death… I hadn’t had anything nice in awhile now. The oven dinged. “Oh they’re done!” She smiled and walked off. She came back and set them on the counter. “Dig in!” She smiled. We immediately walked over to them and wolfed them down like greedy dogs. “Guess I’ll need to make more?” She looked at all of us.

We nodded in response. “Thank you once again!” We all said happily.

“You’re welcome. Now how about some hot chocolate…?” She replied.

“Hot chocolate…! Yay…!” Candice clapped.

We all nodded. “Yes please!” We all smiled. She made more cookies and hot chocolate. We thanked her and left.

“Well, I guess I’ll go home?” Winona shrugged. “Don’t worry; I’ll invite you to come over sometime tomorrow.”

“Bye,” we all said and hugged her. She let out her Gyrellow and left in the blink of an eye. The others left soon or later either on a flying or water type…

“What do we do now?” I shrugged.

“Let’s get something decent to eat,” Marie suggested. She was looking around. I looked around as well.

“Sounds great, but I’m ready to go home though… but you’re right. I’m not a cook, so I can’t cook anything once we get home.”

“Come on!” She pulled my arm… damn! She is so strong!

“All right!” It felt like I was being dragged. She led me to a nice, fast food restaurant… guess what it was?! It was McDonald’s… yeah, real nice move.

“You took me to McDonald’s?” I just had to chuckle. She laughed back.

“Oh course!” She grinned. “What do you want?”

“I want a fish sandwich… dunno why but it sounds good to me.”

“Hey… that does sound good!” She nodded and we walked up to the counter.

“One fish sandwich please!” We said in unison.

“That will be $6.70,” the cashier replied. We both dug through our pockets and came up with the right amount. “Would you like anything to drink with that?”

“Oh…,” I looked at her.

“Water, please!” She said. “We’ll split it, right honey?” She nudged me.

I blushed. “Um… yes.” Oh thank God water is free around here. We sat down and ate as fast as possible mainly because we were still starving.

“…Wow… that was good…,” I got up. “Shall we go home?” I felt bloated…

“Yes,” she nodded. “Let’s go to your house.”

“I haven’t been to it in several years; it might be a bit dirty…”

“Hey!” She chuckled. “That’s all right!” We both walked outside and made out before leaving. She let out her Pelipper. She had told me that Nurse Joy had healed it when I was drifting off.

“Umm… how are we supposed to both ride your Pelipper…?” I shrugged.

“Don’t you have your Magnezone?” She asked.

“Oh God… you’re right!” I slapped myself and let it out. She got on her Pelipper and I got onto my Magnezone… very awkward… this was a long fly (err… float? For me…) back to my house in Veilstone. I was half-asleep when Marie shook to wake me up and tell me that we were at my house.

“Huh…? Oh right,” I dug into my pocket and finally got the keys out of my pocket. I unlocked the door and we walked in… everything seemed to be alright…

…Until I noticed something odd…

“What’s that?” I pointed.

“Mis… magius!” It said. I was shocked… Marie was just staring at it. We both snapped out of it.

“Is there something you want…?” I asked it. It just disappeared for some odd reason.

“OK, that was weird,” Marie shrugged.

“It was. Let’s not worry about it and go to bed.”

“Do I have to sleep on your dusty old couch…?” She asked innocently.

“You get to sleep in my bed,” I winked. She blinked.

“You really mean it?”

“As long as you get them clothes off,” I winked and said sarcastically.

“I can do that for you,” she nodded. We walked to my bedroom.

“It’s not much, but eh, enjoy it,” I said. She looked around everywhere.

“Do you have any toothpaste?” She scratched her head, looking in my master bathroom…

“Maybe,” I shrugged. “Look in the cabinet.” We took off all of our clothes (even though I was kidding) and went to bed…

“Goodnight,” I yawned.

“Goodnight,” she kissed me on the forehead.

That night… I got the best sleep I had ever gotten in ages…

…TBC…
Sign up to rate and review this story