Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

What happened to Lucian?

by GalacticFTW 1 review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 2276 words

0Unrated
A/N: Here are the names of their Pokemon, if you were wondering:

Stan’s:

Luc – Bronzor
Tibby – Toxicroak
Hyacinth – Hippowdon
Jasmine – Magnezone
Yvon – Yanmega
Pierre – Porygon-Z
Remy – Rotom
Chloe – Croboat
Fergie – Fearow
Sacha – Stunky

Marie’s :

Vienne – Vespiquen
Dennis – Drifblim
Lily – Lopunny
Marise – Mismagius
Paule – Purugly
Noel – Pelipper
Bronze – Bronzong
Claude – Crobat
Sarah – Stunky

If you can remember in the anime, they BOTH had Golbat and Bronzor. And the others, I don’t want to tell you how they got them, because that would SPOIL ConjunctionShipping…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

“Well Skywing, I’ll have to catch you eventually… you realise that?” I said while walking back from the gas station. “Oh yeah, sorry for kicking you with that rock…,” I rubbed her head.

“It does not matter to me, Stanford…,” she looked at me and then Marie.

“You sure are cute,” Marie smiled, looking up because she is short compared to a Skarmory. She rubbed her shoulder. We hadn’t even talked for very long, and we were already home!

“Wow, already home!” I smiled and unlocked the door. I didn’t have to check anymore, wanna know why? Because Marie caught that silly Mismagius that haunted us during the night… and that’s good… because I can’t stand to have a ghost that stares at me naked at night… very creepy.

“How about you meet everyone, Skywing?” Marie smiled.

“Hey, that’s a great idea!” I reached into my pockets and let everyone out while she did the same as me. Skywing smiled at everyone.

“Hello, I’m Skywing, what about you guys?”

All of the Pokemon replied happily. I think they liked her. Sarah and Sacha began to tussle with each other, as usual. I think they’re male and female… but Sacha being a masculine and a feminine name, it’s still kind of hard to tell… and sometimes their voices it can be hard to tell, too. And females have an organ called a pseudo-penis – they even mate and give birth through it – like how a human would (like me haha!)

I flipper Sacha on its back to see whether if it was male or female… I was right! Sacha is a male. “Hehe that tickles…!” He giggled.

“Hey Marie, remember me telling you about a Skuntank’s pseudo-penis?” I then picked up Sarah and turned her over.

“Hey… that does tickle!” Sarah giggled as I pointed.

“That does sound familiar…,” Marie mused.

“I’m not even touching you Sarah, I’m just pointing,” I chuckled and put her back down on the ground.

“But still, I can feel it!” She giggled some more. We couldn’t help it, either.

“I think it’s fascinating…,” Marie nodded.

“I agree… brings back memories about my anatomy class…”

“You do know a lot about anatomy!”

“This is making me reminisce…”

“I agree,” she giggled.

“After we visit Lucian at the hospital – there’s something I’ve always wanted to do – travel to every region…,” I sighed.

“I’ve always wanted to go back to my hometown, Mossdeep City…” I saw that the two were beginning to tussle again. “Well, let’s go see if your Moped works or not,” she nodded.

“Great idea,” I headed to the garage. The two followed, and so did Skywing.

“You humans have such crazy inventions…,” Skywing blinked.

“It’s called a Moped, and I’m hoping the engine hasn’t failed on me,” I replied while rubbing her head. “Will you get scared if I start the engine?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve seen a million cars in my life,” she replied.

“I’m right here, too,” Marie smiled. I rubbed her head, too and smiled. She grinned back. I sat down on the Moped while Marie pushed the button to open the garage door. I gunned the engine, and surprisingly after sitting about eight years in my garage; it actually worked. And I do remember how to drive one.

“Awesome!!” I called. She nodded.

“Glad it works!” She called back. I drove back into the garage.

“Skywing, we’ll be back later, OK? Will you watch everyone – especially Sacha and Sarah – please?” I asked nicely.

“Anything for you,” she replied. Marie hopped on and we both said goodbye.

Oh great…! I had forgotten about that route that rains every fucking hour of the day (except when it’s extremely hot out or when it snows…). I hated that route, ever since I first stepped foot on it. Not even scientists can figure out why it rains there all the time. We were both soaked to the bone when we exited the area. Weird thing is, even while driving my body shook all the water off (like a canine)… this caused Marie to get even more soaked than she is now. She scowled and then giggled.

We were very close to the vicinity of Celestic Town. There’s one way to tell: the thick fog that forms in the morning and late evening. Luckily, there isn’t much fog right now. And it’s extremely humid too, and very wet from the fog evaporating… this makes it hard to sweat. I can second-guess why it’s always foggy and humid: the clouds that form above the mountain come down and the winds push the clouds down to the ground – I’m not a walking meteorologist, so I have no idea…

“Finally here,” I sighed.

“I’m so glad,” she nodded. I parked (?) the Moped in the parking lot and we both went inside, soaking wet…

We both walked up to the main counter. “Hello?” I smiled.

“Hello, may I help you?” A clerk said.

“We’re wondering what room number Lucian is,” I replied.

“Room 345, second floor,” she pointed.

“Thank you!” We both smiled and walked to the elevator. Every time I enter an elevator, I think of it as being a perfect place to make out… but in this case, it would be impossible…

It dinged and we walked out. I let out a “meow” on accident. “Whoops,” I blushed.

“Don’t worry about it,” she giggled. We both walked into to see a really badly injured Lucian.

“Hey guys…,” he said weakly.

“Hi Stan, hi Marie,” Cynthia smiled. “I’m glad you came over.”

“Yeah… I’d do anything for my friends,” I smiled.

“Me too,” Marie agreed.

“Hey Lucian… what… happened per chance?” I twitched my tail.

“Ah… it’s a long story… I suppose.”

“I’d love to hear it!” We both said.

“Please don’t laugh…,” he blushed and we nodded. “Anyways… I came home from being in the hospital (you remember, because you were there), we both came home, fell asleep and woke up the next day – I had a weird dream about being in Cynthia’s body – well I woke up the next day to see that this dream had actually come true.

“Aaron freaked out (as usual, but he understood), and he said he’d take care of our house. We set out to go to the very top of Mount Coronet… it took us about three days to get to a level area… we found a cabin…

“We left the cabin and walked for several hours – only to be captured by a huge group of Floatzel led by a Glaceon. They tied us up and they used their musk to knock us out (and it smells like SHIT! I must tell you…), we both escaped… they bowed down to us and ask us if we could possibly help them defeat their rival group – the Blackfurs – they’re Weaviles. We defeated them.

“We told them that we had to go and find Jirachi… one of the leaders, Merick, asked if he could come with us. So we said ‘yes’. We moved on and came to a lake that happened to have a beach… so we stopped there for awhile. We soon moved on… but there was something wrong with my Salamence, Storic… for some odd reason, (I think believe it was the snow), he fell to the ground. I landed flat-faced with a broken arm, while Cynthia was just fine.

“I woke up to see a horse leaning against me – it was buckskin Rapidash named Cadeyrn. He appeared to be dead… Then Flint arrived on Suffolk. Then Arceus appeared; so he could live… she did something to him and disappeared. He well, still looked dead… His fur (pelage) was turning pale, chunks of it were falling out, pieces of his mane were falling out, he was drooling, and his eyes were somewhat glowing… it could only mean one thing: he was cursed by a Spiritomb.

“Indeed he was – because the Spiritomb inside of him began to laugh. We called for Arceus again; she said she hadn’t dealt with a Spiritomb in over 100 years… she soon disappeared. The sky began to turn black and Giratina appeared. He still didn’t look too good… so Flint offered to take him to the nearest vet.

”We walked for several hours before meeting up with Lorelei’s Articuno, Aurora. We came to a level area, where a nice blue light shone… being part Pokemon still, this light was addicting and I couldn’t stop looking at it… same with Merick and Aurora.

“Turns out it was a reborn Lumineon named Leon. Now reborns are Pokémon are Pokémon that used to be human but died on accident. I asked him if he could get any food for us… Cynthia and I fainted and we woke up to the sound of a crunching noise. He had caught us some crayfish.

“We moved on… and finally arrived at the place where Jirachi supposedly lives! And yes… he was there! He wondered what our wishes were… we both closed our eyes and slept for a few hours… To wake up and see that we were ourselves again! I was in serious pain though, below the belt… how come Cynthia hadn’t noticed that before? We asked if the three Pokemon wanted to come along or not… Well Cynthia battled Leon and Merick; she caught them both. And Aurora said she would go find Lorelei again.

“Well… I then told a story about how I met Ash and. Co. This is another story, so I’ll tell you later. Cynthia shook me because Flint and Suffolk had come back. At first Suffolk couldn’t teleport because of the snow – but I told him I could see through the snow because I had used your drug, Marie, to try to escape Galactic – turns out I was a Luxray. But the weather changes so quickly… Suffolk could teleport.

“It’s a weird feeling when Suffolk teleported – it’s like time stops and everything becomes blurry. I then realised how much pain I really was in – I diagnosed myself with orchitis – which is the inflammation of the testicles…. For some odd reason, Suffolk had stopped teleporting. He had teleported to a cave… we soon fell asleep from exhaustion. We got back on Suffolk – he began to teleport again. Flint was so knocked out, that you could poke him and he wouldn’t budge.

“Cynthia told us a story about how she kicked Paul’s ass… but that’s another story once again, I’ll let her tell you guys it if you want to. Suffolk wanted to hear another story once again to defeat the doldrums of boredom – the story is called ‘The Magician’s Horse’. We can tell you it, later, too. We soon fell asleep again… and the next morning, Uxie appeared before me, wanted me to let Mespirit go. I had no other choice, I did so.

“The next minute, we all heard a strange chuckling noise – it was Cyrus! He was after Uxie! Somehow Charon had created an instrument or machine to track her down… I took a good look at Cyrus: he didn’t look too good. I diagnosed him with cirrhosis (causes normal tissue in the liver to be replaced with fibrous tissue). It was caused by his alcoholism. He vomited all over us somehow…

“The bastard fell to the ground – I couldn’t have just left him there – that’s not like me. Stupid bastard still wasn’t convinced about quitting drinking alcohol… He had fainted; so I turned him over to feel his spleen and liver… his liver was hard… but there was something else: he had stitches from a biopsy! We need help… so Suffolk called upon the other two legendary horses: Shire and Vanner. They teleported to Celestic Town so fast I wasn’t paying attention… I took Cyrus to the hospital and I admitted him and myself.

“My diagnoses for both of us are correct… make a long story short – I’m here because I have orchitis.”

Marie and I nodded. “There’s something we want to tell you…,” I smiled.

“Yes?” The two said in unison.

“We’re planning on going through all the regions… so we have no idea how long we’ll be gone,” Marie smiled.

“That’s great!” He grinned.

“Yep!” Cynthia nodded.

“You two have fun, all right?”

“Thank you!” We both said in unison, too.

“Good luck!” Cynthia smiled.

“Thank you once again!” We both said.

“No problem!” The two smiled.

“Call us, here’s my number,” Cynthia grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote their phone number down.

“Thanks! Goodbye! See you later!” We both said simultaneously.

“Bye!” The two replied in unison. We walked out…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We were already to go. We were both excited! We were going to board a ship to Pallet Town.

Couldn’t wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story