Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Skywing

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Stanford meets Skywing.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1195 words

0Unrated
A/N: BTW: Something I forgot to mention about Skuntanks. Females have an organ called a pseudo-penis. In real life, hyenas have this. (Skuntanks kinda remind me of hyenas, don't ask why though!)

Oh yeah, Stan is sterile. No, not because he got a vasectomy (which he hasn't...!), but because he got in a skateboarding accident before he met Marie (and I'll mention this in ConjunctionShipping soon! And maybe this story...) and because he pulled the catheter out (OUCH!) in the same story.

SPOILERS!!!!


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16

A few days later... (A/N: If you’re wondering what happened, check out my story called Maylene lol. It’s really funny.)

“Stan!!” Marie called from my nap.

“Huh...” I said groggily.

“Lucian is in the hospital!”

“He is... what?!” I blinked. “How did I not hear the phone ring...?”

“I have no idea why...,” she shrugged. “We should go though!”

“Yes!” I jumped out of bed. We both got ready to go. I still I wish I knew where my Moped was!

“Hey... do you remember where my Moped might be?” I asked Marie out of plain curiousty...

“Have you tried to garage?”

“I shall look...,” I nodded and she followed me to the garage. There it was... right in plain view...! My Moped!

“WOW!” She blinked. “There it is!”

“It won’t work though... it needs gas and it’s been sitting there for over 8 years...”

“You’re right... if only we could get some gas... hey! There’s a gas sation not too far from here!” I reached onto one of my shelves and found a gas can. “Come on, let’s go!” I grinned. She nodded and grinned. Carrying the gas can; we both left the house to find some gas...

Easier said than done...

Because, for one, I had forgotten where the gas station was. And two, I haven’t ridden my Moped in a long time!

And three, I forgot I was part Purugly due to an expirament! (Hence why I was taking a nap...). I had to pretend I was just wearing a costume of sorts...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, about a week ago...

“Marco...,” Marie called.

“Polo!” I grinned.

“Mar-” her voice was interrupted as a stream of ice flowed from her top canines. Where had I seen this attack before? It was Ice Fang of all things! She opened her eyes to see a nice flow of ice in the swimming pool. She felt her canines with her fingers.

“Whoa!! WHOA!!! WHAT the HELL?!?!” The lifeguard nearly fell out of his chair. He ran off, as if he had seen the Devil himself...

“He ran off....! But that was so cool!!!” I clapped. “Shall we go home? I’m hungry...”

“You’re always hungry!” She said sarcastically.

“Chicken sounds good, what about you?”

“Yes, that does sound good!” She grinned. I picked her up and carried her out of the pool. She giggled at how strong I have become in the last six or so months. I’m also eating and sleeping better... I put her down and we slowly walked home. We walked passed uptown, which is my favourite place, mainly because it smells like... food. She is always amused when I sniff heavily. There is occasionally music, too. We made it home about 15 or so minutes ago. We sat down to eat when I heard a cracking noise.

“W-was that-t my tooth that cracked?!” I freaked out. I ran to the bathroom, in which there was a mirror. I opened my mouth to reveal two, inch-half canines on both top and bottom of my jaw. “...Purguly.” Was all I could say. I had read somewhere that they can crack bones of birds the size of chickens. “It must be the beer...”

“Must be...,” she blinked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present

“Ya know, I almost forgot that I was part Purugly...,” I sighed.

“Aww... no one will care! I’m sure of it!”

“I hope you’re right,” I kicked a piece of gravel... it hit a trash can... or not. It actually hit a Skarmory...

“H-help...,” it said.

“Huh?” We both blurted.

“Help.... over here....” We both nodded and walked up to the Skarmory. We kneelt down next to it and really saw the damage on it... It was missing a part of its beak, crest, a toe and a couple of steel feathers from its wings. There were scratches all up and down its body. It was also bleeding from those cuts. The cornea in its eye appeared to be scratched. Its right leg appeared to be broken. It was breathing listlessly. It appeared to be on the verge of death... It... it was a shiny. No wonder someone was after it. It body was a different shade than the normal coloured -- goldish colour with olive green wings.

“Who the hell would have done this to you?! The stupid bastards!” I growled. I looked at it... it looked up at me as a protector.

“...My God...,” was all Marie could say.

“Come on, I need you to come to the Pokémon Centre, otherwise you will die.”

“No... I want you to protect me...,” it said. It was a she.

“But... you might die-”

“I don’t care...,” she protested. “If I evolve into a Fragmory... my scars will heal.”

“So... that means you need training then?” Marie asked.

“Yes,” she nodded.

“But you aren’t fit to fight!”

“Human, I am a Pokémon. Pokémon are a lot stronger than humans. I can sense something wrong with you... but what?”

“I’m sterile...”

“That means you cannot have offspring... what happened?” She clapped her bill.

“It’s a long story...,” I sighed.

“I do not care. Please, sit down.” We did what she said.

“I was skateboarding... do you know what that is?” She nodded. “Ah... smart bird. Anyways... my friend asked if I could jump on one of those iron stairwells... well I did... but guess what? I fell. Yes, I fell... I nearly cracked my head open, I cracked two ribs, and my testicles and penis sustained too much damage for doctors to help. So they told me for it to let it heal and that I would be sterile for the rest of my life. Because of that accident, I’m missing a testicle and I’ve stopped skateboarding... I’ll never skateboard again. And there’s another reason why I’m sterile. The doctors once put a catheter on me. I decided to escape the hospital and take it out. Well, I, uh... tried to take it out but it ended up messing me up pretty badly...,” I was very embarrassed.

“Hmm... very interesting story human,” despite only having one leg, she was able to stand up and nuzzle me. I felt this fuzzy and tingling feeling...

“Aww...,” Marie smiled. The Skarmory cooed.

“By the way... I am Skywing,” she said in English.

“Did you just speak English...?”

“We aren’t stupid Pokémon. We can learn anything we want to.”

“Cool!” Marie grinned.

“Let’s go,” I smiled. She then nuzzled Marie. We both chuckled. What an interesting day...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you liked it! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story