Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Alcohol is awesome!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

XP

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1107 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19

“Stanforrrrrd! Stanforrrrd! Wake up!” She almost shoved me off the bed. I opened my eyes and she was shivering and shuddering like crazy...

“Huh...,” I said groggily. I rubbed my eyes and she had something in her hand. “What is it...,” I rubbed my eyes to see that it had two pink lines... I had forgotten what that meant... “And what is that...”

“I’m... pregnant Stan...,” she mumbled.

“You’re-you’re w-what?!” I almost fainted, falling out of the bed. The next minute, I was near the toilet, vomiting last night’s dinner... “Oh... not again...,” I shuddered.

“Are you OK?” She kneeled down next to me.

“Not really...,” I retched. “No more sex...,” I shuddered at this thought.

“I read that you can still have sex while a woman is pregnant...,” she replied.

“Where did you read that?!?! Really?! No way! I had no idea... you gotta be joking me!”

“This,” she handed me a book.

All About Sex and Parenting; right... and where did you get it?” I blinked.

“Well, I have had it for awhile now...”

“Oh yeah... I remember that now. You said you got it from Jade... speaking of Jade, I want to call her... I miss my Sis.” (Even though she is my cousin, I consider her my sister, because I was adopted by my aunt and uncle).

“Aww...,” she hugged me. “I miss Jade, too...”

“I have my cell phone,” I pulled it out of my pocket and turned it on. I dialed her cell phone number as quickly as possible while wiping the vomit off my chin.

“Hello?” She answered hoarsely and coughing.

“Hey, it’s little Bro!”

“Stan! How are you?!” She coughed again.

“I was OK..., but you sure don’t; are you OK?”

“I’m fine Stan, please don’t worry about me hun,” she chuckled. “So... ’sup lil Bro?”

“I’m on board a boat going to Pallet Town... it’s too bad you can’t join us...,” I scowled.

“Wait… maybe I could meet you there? Cyrus is currently in the hospital under intense therapy… so I can come.”

“Wait… you’re joking, right?” I chuckled.

“No… I’m not,” I could sense she was grinning. “I’ll meet you there! I have to go now! Bye lil Bro!”

“Bye big Sis!” I grinned and hung up. “Yay she’s going to join us!” I grinned and jumped up, forgetting that I was slightly seasick… “Ahh…,” I fell to the ground. “I don’t feel very good…”

“Are you OK sweetie?” She patted me on the back.

“Yeah… just a little bit seasick…,” I retched.

“I think you ate too much last night…”

“Think you’re right…”

“How about we get your mind off the seasickness by resting on the poop deck…?”

“…That reminds me of diarrhoea…”

“How about ‘the front of the ship’? Does that sound better?”

“Yeah…,” I sighed. “It does.” She smiled and helped me up. She also helped me walk to the ‘poop deck’ of the ship… I just hate that word… reminds me too much of diarrhoea… But it felt a lot better than being below deck.

“…This feels better,” I sighed while sitting in a folding chair thingamajig… She smiled at me. I breathed in the fresh, salty air…

But the next thing I knew, a crazy bird flew into my face.

“Oww!” I slightly yelped and fell out of the chair. “What the fuck was that?!” I sat up to see a tiny little Pidgey huffing and puffing in effort (and not even stopping…). Poor thing was covered in feathers falling off. Marie and I blinked at the same time.

“Oh… oh I’m so sorry!” The Pidgey said… it was a he.

“What happened?” She asked.

“I was migrating when a gust of wind threw me off and caused me to crash into your face. I’m on my way to Kanto. I have to go now though.”

“Wait… we’re going there, too,” I smiled.

“You are…?” He blinked. “OK, I’ll perch up here then,” he spread his wings and flew up to one of the masts.

“Well… I’m hungry,” I sighed. She smirked at me.

“Well, I knew you’d say that! Besides, you just got done vomiting.”

“I know, I did…,” I chuckled and got up. “I wonder if they’ll have any shrimp down there?!”

“Well, let’s go see,” she grinned and grabbed me with her incredible strength. This caused me to grunt slightly.

“Damn… since when have you been so damn strong?!”

“Umm… I dunno, never really noticed!” She grinned. I chuckled and she let go. I could smell… seafood. What a glorious smell… one of my favourite smells. It smells… well, fishy! She chuckled as I breathed in heavily. Can’t help it really, I think it was her drug that changed me.

“There you are!” That one girl from last night said.

“What?” I turned around while sucking a piece of shrimp scampi down my throat. I almost choked on it, which is very unusual. “You almost made me choke on this luscious scampi!” I coughed up some of the butter. “…And that was good scampi, too…,” I grumbled. The girl blushed.

“Oh… I’m sorry…,” she sighed.

“Hi there!” Marie smiled. “Great to see you again!”

“Great to see you again, too…!” She smiled.

“So what’s up?” I coughed again.

“I-I was wondering… if I could travel with you…?” She asked cautiously. Marie and I blinked.

“Um… I guess so,” I shrugged. “But if we ever tell you that we’re going to go somewhere alone, YOU leave us ALONE. Got that?”

“Yeah!” She nodded.

“But right now, I’m really hungry from upchucking my dinner… please leave me alone?” I sucked down another piece of shrimp without choking. “This is so good…,” I ate some more.

“This is even better!” Marie started to chug some alcohol-laden punch. “Wow… this-is-is amazing!” She looked tipsy. She is exactly like me: tipsy even after the first drink.

“I should have some of that!” I walked over and dipped a cup into it. I sucked it down and was already half-drunk. “This is-is gooood…”

“I-I to-told y-you!” She stuttered.

“Yeah… y-you did-did!” I grinned slightly. We slowly but surely rambled back to our cabin.

“Meow!” A Delcatty meowed. It was that one girl’s…

“Hi-hi!” We both stuttered.

“There you are!” That girl said.

“I-I’m prett-y-y sure-e I-I saiddd ‘leaveee usss alone…,” I grumbled.

“Humph…!” She walked off.

“Th-that was close…,” I sighed. We both walked into the cabin and collapsed on the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story