Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

I have a WHAT?!?!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1314 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20

“Ahh…,” I sighed from after waking up from my nap.

“I don’t feel drunk anymore…,” she grinned.

“Me neither…,” I grinned. “Say, how about we actually battle each other?” She nodded.

“Great idea!” She smiled and got up. We both walked out of the cabin and onto the back deck of the boat. Some salty air both stung our noses; but tell you what, it smelt really good. Salty air reminds me of... well, seafood! I wanted some more scampi... just love its buttery flavour... I love food, period. “I suddenly have a craving for pickles...,” she mumbled.

“Ha, that is pretty funny,” I chuckled and she hit me in the back of the head.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

“She must be pregnant!” That one girl said, her name is Amy… She was spying on them... sly little beeotch (just kidding my dear friends.)

“Meow (hmm)...”

“At least you agree with me. See her cramming those pickles?” She snickered.

“Meow (yes)...”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, on the other side of the boat...

“Ahh...,” a kid breathed in the fresh air. “That smells so good... Pallet Town is going to be interesting city...,” he looked around. He was about 10, short stature and skinny as a toothpick; and very smart for his age and very mature (like his father). His blue eyes (which can look purple in some lighting) sparkled in the sunlight, and so did his black hair. He sighed and looked around. And then, he spotted Stanford... “Why... does he look like me?” He whispered. He blinked a couple of times and decided to follow them to the restaurant... He saw Marie cramming pickles in her mouth like garbage disposal.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now back to our heroes...

“Mm... these pickles are so good!” She grinned.

“I know, they are!” I never really liked pickles, but Dill pickles are delich. “Mm... I think I have a craving for them now, too. They are amazing!”

“I never really liked them but I do have a craving for them!” She looked up and saw the kid. “Psst...,” she nudged me. I looked up and saw him, too. “Does he not look like Jade?” She whispered.

“Odd..., he does...,” I whispered back. He looked a bit like me, too; but most of all: like Jade. I crammed another pickle into my mouth. I gulped loudly. We both walked up to him slowly. I tapped on his shoulder. “Hi there.”

“Ahh! Oh hi!” He jumped. Our eyes locked and we gasped; almost fainting. He looked exactly like Jade and I! We all blinked and rubbed our eyes.

“How come... you look like me?” I blinked again.

“How... come you look like me?!” He repeated and blinked, too.

“I-I dunno...,” I rubbed my eyes. It was like seeing a mirror image of Jade and I. Oh... oh... hell no! It cannot be! That time Jade and I had sex... “Oh... God...,” I gulped.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked.

“Marie, remember that flashback I told you about 8 years or so ago...?” I shuddered.

“Umm... yes...,” the look on her face changed dramatically. “Hell no! It cannot be!” She almost retched.

“Can we have a min-minute?” I just wanted to scream! But that would not be wise... especially on a shit, I mean ship. He nodded and we walked off nonchalantly. “Marie... this kid could be my son for all I know... but-but there is no way of knowing unless we go to a doctor and get a DNA test. It is highly possible he could be a relative I never knew about...”

“Yes. We should do that.”

“Wait... I remember Jade moving away for awhile... for about 9 months... so that-that could be why she moved... she told me it was because she had a job at a restaurant in Sunyshore... I cannot blame her. She wanted it to be kept a secret... I can see why...”

“I would do the same, too...,” she sighed.

“I understand… I understand completely. I would do the same… if I were a girl.”

“I’m glad you understand… I’m guessing Jade put him up for adoption? If he’s your son that is…”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, wherever Jade is…

“I’m almost there lil Bro!” She smiled. She was riding on Cyrus’s Honchkrow.

“We’re almost there!” He squawked.

“I sure hope so!” She smiled. She spotted the boat. “There it is!” She spotted our heroes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, back to our heroes…

“Hey look! There’s Jade! I wasn’t expecting her to be able to find us on such a huge ship,” I smiled.

“JADE!!!!” We both called.

“Hey guys!” She smiled as Honchkrow landed. “What’s up…?”

“Ah nothing… Jade, we have something to show you…,” I said sheepishly. She smiled. Marie giggled slightly.

“Alright, show me then,” she replied. We both nodded and walked back to where the kid was. He was sighing and staring into the sea water below, as if he was about to vomit…

“I don’t feel good…,” he mumbled. He looked up to see us. “Oh hi there!” He smiled cheaply.

“Are you OK? I overheard you,” I replied. “Anyways, I’m Stanford, this is Marie, my wife; and this is Jade, my cousin,” I pointed to them.

“Hi!” The two said in unison. We all shook his hand.

“I’m Jasper,” he smiled. Jade’s face turned really pale just after he said that.

“Umm… Jade?” I blinked. No reply. “Jade…?” I waved my hand front of her face.

“J-Jasper, you say?” She gulped. “Oh God… he looks exactly like me… he looks exactly like the son I named… before I gave him up for adoption…”

“Son…?!” All three of us blurted out.

“Y-Yes…,” she sighed very hard, almost crying. “He is my son… Stanford… remember all that sex we had almost 10 years ago? Yeah… that’s what happened…”

“But… I thought I was sterile…,” I stared blankly.

“Remember, it only takes one sperm cell to make a baby…,” Marie spoke up. We both nodded.

“Mom… Dad…?” He stared blankly at us. “Oh God… think I’m going to be sick…”

“Me too…,” my face flushed red. I leant over the ship. “Oh God… I have a son…,” I swear my eyes leapt out of their sockets. “So much… for a nice meal…” It was in the ocean now. I saw a couple of Majikarp suck it down. “Eww! Majikarp are so gross…”

“I know…, they are…,” he stared into the water. Marie and Jade were silent…

“…What do we do now…,” Jade finally spoke up. Jasper walked over to her and he hugged her tightly. “Shh… it’s OK.” We all hugged her, too.

“Now… that we’re together, let’s try to have fun,” I smiled. “So… what are you doing here, son?” I asked.

“I’m here to get my first Pokémon! My umm… adopted mom let me!” He grinned brightly… it was so cute.

“Ah… very well,” I smiled. Jade and Marie smiled, too. “What are you going to choose then?”

“I’ve always wanted a Squirtle…”

“Nice choice!” We all happened to say. We all chuckled at this.

“Yeah… they’re really cool,” he grinned again.

Can’t believe this is my son…,” I thought. “I wonder if he’s inbred… no, I doubt it… Jade is my cousin… but still…

“Stan…?” Marie blinked.

“Huh? Oh, only thinking… sorry.”

“Right… that’s OK,” he patted me on the back.

The sun began to set…

This was my first opportunity to make a good impression on him…

Hopefully I won’t do anything stupid.

He is a kid, and kids are highly influential.

Ah well,

I’ve had a great day today.

I’m glad to see Jade again, I have no seen her since we’ve quit.

Nice, nice times.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Just thought I would introduce him. I think he's gonna be a good charrie. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story