Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Primeval fighting

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

XP

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1272 words

0Unrated
A/N: OH yeah, I just love Pluto’s English name, Charon! I’ll be sure to correct that… eventually… if you see anymore errors please tell me NICELY, not rudely – and I’ll fix them! Also, there’s a surprise in this chapter… very unlike the previous chapters… Anyways, GOOD REVIEWS MAKES MY DAY!!! (I want at least 100 reviews!!!) Oh the OC, Michelle, belongs to me, because basically, I’m her. But she isn’t the main character of course. And of course, I own Rex, Lexi, Crina and Sapphire, too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 36

“Lucian, look out behind you!” Cynthia’s eyes widened.

“Ahh!” I turned around and fell to the ground. “A cut Rotom?!” Its huge head and Liston-knife sharpness of its teeth intimidated me. But it did not bite me, instead it spoke.

“Help me…”

“What…,” we both said blankly.

“…Please help me; an evil man named Cyrus turned me into a Rotom. PLEASE HELP ME!!!” We were both silent.

“…Let me guess…,” I whispered. “Is Dag a part of Team Galactic, too?”

The Rotom nodded a “yes”. “Please hide me… Dag and Cyrus are scary…”

“Is Dag a Commander?” Asked Cynthia.

“Yes,” Rotom nodded again.

“What’s his codename?” I asked.

“Commander Fomalhaut,” Rotom replied. I believed it was a “she”.

“Hmm…,” we both mumbled.

“Please hide me!” She leapt out of the lawn mower. She was in her normal form.

“Fine,” I chucked a poke ball at her. She was immediately sucked in and it didn’t wobble. I could tell she was scared and endangered. Helping is one of the few things that I like doing (other than sex…)

“She should be safe now. Let’s go find our kids before he does anything stupid.” Cynthia turned around, facing the trees.

I nodded. “Right.” We began to run into the forest; I could literally smell where Commander Fomalhaut was, probably because I was still part Pokémon. We came to a clearing… my sensitive nose found him. He tied up the kids to a tree. They were barely awake.

“Commander Fomalhaut!!!” I huffed and growled.

He turned around, his face was solemn. “What do you want?” He barked.

“Unhand me kids or I’ll kill you,” I hissed, baring my teeth. I felt like a monster, not a human. My animal instincts were taking over. I popped my knuckles. Everyone, except Cynthia, looked at me as if I was crazy, but really, I was faking it to intimidate him. Before Fomalhaut could react, I punched him clean in the nose. His nose began to bleed and tears streamed from his eyes (A/N: when a person breaks their nose, it crushes the nasolacrimal canals, I believe). I must’ve broken it. My aggressiveness ceased. I felt satisfied. “Ha!” I barked. “You deserved that!” I snickered. I could hear Cynthia snickering too. She knew I was faking my aggressiveness. Only because I used to act out famous plays with her (A/N: I’ll describe this later).

Dag took out a radio, but it looked vaguely like a cigar, and talked to Cyrus through it. “Abort… sir… we got a renegade group here… they are not going to give up… what should I do sir?”

“DO?!” Cyrus barked through the radio, though the static made it somewhat garbled. “As soon as you get off that damned island, you’re fired! You hear me!”

“Yes… sir…,” he cried… literally cried tears.

“Wow. What a jackass.” Cynthia jeered at him.

I walked closer, close enough to hear Cyrus more clearly. “If I was fired from a job, I wouldn’t burst into tears until AFTER I was fired,” I smirked “You’re such a jackass. So is Cyrus. Like we need fewer idiots in this world.”

“I HEARD THAT!!” Cyrus continued to bark. It made wince a little.

“I intended you to hear that, Cunt!” I stepped over Dag’s legs.

“WHY YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!” He roared; he then said something in Norwegian, I couldn’t understand it.

It made me wince again. “Not if I can help it,” I grinned.

“I’m going to kill you!!!!” He growled. “Over.” The static disappeared.

“What do you have to say to yourself, Dag?” I asked. “Your Leader is the stupidest person on Earth,” I mocked and rolled my eyes.

“Shut up!!!” He got up and tried to punch me but I moved out of the way.

“Too slow, dumbass.” He tried it again but with no result. My animal instincts were taking over me again. I felt like a cheetah. “Too slow once again,” I kept dodging his punches and kicks. He tried to punch me again, he almost hit me; but I grabbed his hand and I knocked him over. “Let’s fight like real people. Come and get me.” I bared my teeth and kicked him in the stomach.

“Please stop…,” he sounded winded.

“Why? How do I know you’re not lying? That’s so cliché,” I rolled my eyes.

“Father!!!” Rex looked at me. “Please stop… I think he wants to speak.”

“…I’m a monster… what has gotten over me?” I scowled. “I’ll stop… but if you’re lying… crrr,” I did the gesture for “I’m going to kill you”. He babbled something, I couldn’t understand. “Speak up please,” I begged nicely.

“I-I-I hate… you…,” he growled and got up – nearly catching me off guard – and punched me clean in the stomach.

I retched a little and got up. “I’m used to be punched so don’t try to knock me out.” I lied straight through my teeth.

“Heil… Hitler…,” he said weakly.

“Shut up,” I backed away slowly, getting ready for another attack. “Come on, is that the best you got?” I jeered. He rushed up to me and kicked me in the genitals… really hard – it knocked me down. He then punched me in the nose.

“Dammit!” I cursed. “If you make me lose my libido, than I’ll definitely kill you!” I was too enraged to notice the pain.

“Your what?” He furrowed his brow and jumped out of my way. I started to wonder why we were fighting in the first place. I tried to sock him again, but he kept moving.

“Fight me like a man, dammit!” I cursed again.

“Hold it right there!” A female voice said and threw a throwing knife at Fomalhaut. She threw it so hard that he was pinned to a tree. But I didn’t see any blood... it only went through his shirt?

Where had I heard that voice before? Michelle per chance? “Hello,” I turned around. “I want to thank you for doing that.” I wiped the blood from my nose.

“Hello Lucian. You’re welcome,” she smiled. Cynthia untied the kids and they all came up to say hello, too.

“So, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well, to make the long story short, I came here because I heard that Commander Fomalhaut lives here. So I tracked him down using a GPS device that Cyrus puts in all of his members, including grunts. And I finally got him,” she smiled. We all nodded and though that was a good idea. I wasn’t sure what to say… I waited for someone to break the silence. It was nearly dead quiet.

“So,” I finally broke the silence. “How do we get off this island exactly?”

“I’ll show you,” she rolled up the sleeve of her shirt. “Tory, come in?” She tapped a button on her watch.

No answer…
Sign up to rate and review this story