Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Visiting

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 882 words

0Unrated
Chapter 37

“Oh! No wonder… I forgot to turn it on!” She giggled. We all sighed in relief.

“Thank God,” I smiled.

“Tory, come in?” She waited for a response.

“Yes?” He answered, though it was garbled. She winked.

“Oh, you got Commander Fomalhaut?!” He answered.

“Yeah, and a few friends, too.”

“I’ll be on my way. Over.”

She switched a button to “off” and the static disappeared. “He should be here in about 10 minutes.”

We nodded and waited until he came. She told us that he was flying a passenger jet that’s very spacious. Seems ironic to me…

As Tory landed the jet on the beach, we tied up Commander Fomalhaut. Cynthia and I carried him. We followed Michelle to the beach. I took a nice long look at the jet. The background was painted silver and white with blue and gold stripes. We hopped on quickly, making sure that Fomalhaut wouldn’t escape.

“Hello Tory, great to see you again,” I shook his hand.

“Same to you,” he shook it, too. Cynthia and the kids shook his hand, too. We were pretty much silent the whole way. I did tell them that we lived in Celestic Town and they’d drop us off in Canalave City.

“...So, how long will it take to get to Canalave?” I broke the silence.

“About an hour and a half,” Robert replied.

“Ah,” I nodded and looked over at my kids, whom were asleep. I looked at Cynthia, she was sitting next to me. She kissed me on the lips.

“Mmm...,” I grinned.

“You are so handsome right now, even without pants on,” she whispered and giggled.

“Heh,” I giggled at her. I leaned against her chest. “Sooo... you wanna?” I winked. “Tonight?”

“Yeah,” she rubbed my legs. “Of course...”

“Good,” I closed my eyes and we both fell asleep on top of each other.

“Wake up,” I could hear Michelle.

“Hmm?” I woke up. “Oh... we are already there?” I got up and stetched.

“Here, have some pants,” Tory gave them to me and I quickly put them on.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.” The others woke up, too. We got off.

“...Well, I guess this is goodbye?” I said after getting off.

“Yep,” Robert and Michelle said in unison.

“Cya later,” Cynthia smiled and shook their hands.

“Bye, nice to meet you two,” Crina shook their hands as well.

“Nice to meet you,” Lexi and Rex said in unison and shook their hands, too.

I did the same. “Come visit us if you want to.”

“Sure!” They both said. We said our goodbyes and left the airstrip.

I wondered how Byron was doing. “Want to go visit Byron?”

“Sure!” She smiled. The kids nodded and we walked to where he lives. Our reverie was cut short by arguing. I spotted Maylene plugging up her ears from the inconsistant chiding and shouting.

“Rampardos is a much better battler!” Roark glared.

“Roark! Stop fighting! And Bastiodon is better!” Byron condescended Roark.

“I do not care! I prefer Rampardos!”

“Well, I prefer Bastiodon!”

“Shut up Dad,” Roark growled.

“You shut up,” Byron rolled his eyes. Parent-childing-fighting. Oh this reminds me of my father, I used to fight with him all the time.

“Hmph,” Roark groaned and crossed his arms while turning around. “Are you too scared you will lose?”

“No! Oh hell no!” Byron turned around too and crossed his arms. He just now spotted us. “Hey! Victor family! How are you?” He smiled.

“Hey!!! How are them kids?” Roark smiled and turned around.

“Hey guys! Wassup?” Maylene smiled. I just loved her attitude. It is so cute. And so is her smile.

“Eh, not much. Just happened to come by,” I smiled.

“Hmm... I see. Well, I hope you have fun. Oh, your kids are welcome to stay.” Byron patted me on the back - his arms are so damn huge it made me flinch.

“Really? That would be great, thank you!” I smiled again. “Yes, we will be alone finally!” I thought. My groin really hurt. “Damn, never mind, it really hurts down there...”

“No problem mate!” Byron laughed.

“Stay for lunch at least!” Maylene smiled.

I heard my stomach for the first time. I have been ignoring hunger for days now. “Yes please!” The others agreed with me; they were starving.

“Mmm... this is the best fish I have ever had,” I grinned.

“Why thank you,” Byron smiled. He cooked it himself.

Avec plaisir,” I said in a slight French accent.

“I must admit, I agree with Lucian,” Cynthia nodded.

Byron grinned. “Thank you madam!”

“You are welcome,” she smiled. We chatted for awhile and left. We were... alone! Thank God!

“Go Storic, take us back home please!” I let him out and we hopped on. “Thank you, return,” I returned him and unlocked the door... but something did not seem right to me... I shrugged it off and smiled. “Argh,” I groaned. “My groin is in serious pain...” I said laying down in bed.

“Oh dear,” she said monotonously. I did not say anything and fell asleep, I was quite disappointed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Once again, I'm sorry this is so short. I'm running out of ideas... I was thinking of something awful. But not too awful, like killing. Ugh, I hate that...
Sign up to rate and review this story