Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Captured by Cyrus

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

LEMON LEMON LEMON

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 943 words

0Unrated
Chapter 38

“Oi,” I groaned while waking up in the morning.

“You okay?” Cynthia asked while looking at me.

I was still disappointed. “Hmph! I don’t care if it hurts, c’mon!” I grinned.

“Mmm you sneaky devil,” she grinned. “But you know it is bad for you.”

“Muaha! I will risk everything to be with you!” I slithered on top of her and we made love. I shuddered happily. Sex beats jacking off two times over. I heard something.

“What was that?” She asked.

“I dunno, but oh well...” I rolled over and she fell asleep on top of me.

“Hmm... they are asleep?” I heard a familiar voice, though it was faint. “Get up!” The masculine voice said. I did not move a muscle... I was enjoying being with Cynthia, naked. I didn’t want this to be a mauvais quart d’heure. Cynthia then rolled off of me and I did not move though. Plus I was still inside her...

“Get up!” I felt someone drag me off the bed.

“Eh...,” I woke up. It was Cyrus! “Merde!” I scrambled back into bed, of course, I was naked.

“Is something wrong?” Cynthia woke up and saw Cyrus. “You! You interrupted our love!” She growled. Oh she was PISSED! You never piss her off!

“Shut up,” he growled. “Lucian, you have a choice,” he glared at me. “Either you join Galactic, or you die!” He aimed a gun at me.

Real guns are banned in Sinnoh. Why the hell does he have one? “Fine,” I winked at Cynthia. Cyrus did not see that. I had a plan once he took me to their Base.

“Get some clothes on, you look like a freak,” he groaned. I grumbled and did not speak. I put some clothes on like he said. I could tell Cynthia knew exactly what I was thinking.

“You, woman, if you follow him, you will be shot,” he glared at her. Cynthia nodded weakly.

...The next thing I knew, I was injected with an anaesthetic. I woke up in their base. I had their stupid outfits on. I was being licked by a Purugly.

“Hellooo,” the Purugly meowed. “Aren’t you cute,” she rubbed up against me, getting hair up my nose.

“Achoo!” I sneezed.

“About time...,” Cyrus walked in front of me.

“I awoke?” I mumbled.

“Do not speak unless I tell you to,” he twirled the gun in his hand. I didn’t say a word. “Good. Now follow me, I will show you your first duty.” He grabbed my arm and dragged me. I saw no point on reacting, he would kill me if I did. “All right, here is your first duty: scrub the toilets and the bathroom!! Have fun!!” He chuckled and kicked me into the bathroom. He then gave me some cleaning supplies. I groaned while scrubbing the bathroom walls. It was so gross... I looked up and saw a camera in the corner. I just wanted to flip off whoever was watching, most likely Cyrus!!

...Toilets were next. “Shit,” I said inaudibly. My back began to itch: psoriasis. “SHIT!!!!” I growled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Cyrus is watching Lucian.

“Well, he is doing really well.”

“Yep,” Charon nodded.

“Better than I thought he would,” Jupiter agreed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

...I finally finished and sighed.

“Well done,” Cyrus clapped while entering the bathroom. “You may take a five minute break, after I show you what we do every afternoon.” He grabbed my arm and dragged me to a room with a flag... ...Not an ordinary flag. I gulped. It was a Nazi flag. “Repeat these words: Heil Hitler!”

“Heil... H-h-i-t-ler-r...,” I stuttered.

“Without stuttering!” He growled.

“Heil... Hitler...”

“Without any pauses...”

“Heil Hitler.”

“Good. That is much better.”

I shuddered, I wanted to cry. I was forced to say one of the worst things on Earth. I needed a way to fight back! But how? I looked at the gun he was still twirling around in his hand.

“Heil Shitler!!” I growled deeply.

“What did you call our leader?!” He shot into my arm - point blank!

“I called him... Shitler...,” I grimaced from the pain. I could see blood leaking from my arm. “You son of a bitch!” I tried to punch him but he moved out of the way. He jabbed me with an anaesthetic.

“I thought I told you not speak,” his voice drifted off and I fell into a deep sleep.

“How long will I be asleep?” I said in my dreams. It made no sense at all. “I want to wake up, come on!” I started to whimper in my dreams.

“Wake up,” a different voice said.

“Hmm?” I woke up.

“I am Charon, or Paul, nice to meet you.”

“Ehh... how long was I asleep?” I asked while rubbing my eyes.

“I think two days.”

“Wow...,” I said groggily. I felt lost... I had never been asleep for that long.

“Here, eat,” he gave me a sandwich.

“Umm... thanks,” I took it and stuffed it into my face. I was starving.

“No problem,” he smiled. He was really nice for someone who is a Nazi. “Want to know a secret?”

“Sure,” I nodded.

“I will help you escape, you do not deserve to be here,” he whispered into my ear.

“Oh?” I whispered. “Thank you very much.”

“You are most welcome sir,” he whispered again. I was wondering if he was lying or telling the truth. I was sleepy again, I had no idea why.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: CLIFFHANGERS!!! :D Oh well, it's gonna get even more intense. Hold onto your socks... and underwear... or whatever you're wearing!! XDD Hopefully you aren't naked. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story