Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Tapeworm

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 982 words

0Unrated
Chapter 43

“There’s a parasite in his duodenum!” I shuddered. Cynthia was speechless. She tapped her fingers on her leg. “What do we do?” I shrugged. I had NEVER worked with parasites like that before.

“We got to figure out what it is…,” she eyed the screen.

“Tapeworm… negative – too small – Roundworms… possibly, but there’s only one – Hookworm – nope probably not, only found in tropical regions – Strongyloidosis, possibly… Toxocariasis… maybe… the possibilities are endless!” I wanted to pull my hair.

“I’m going to have to go with tapeworm myself,” she tapped an area on the screen. “I mean, it IS segmented, look.”

“You’re right. It looks like a dwarf or fish tapeworm.”

“Want to give him a laxative?” She asked.

I nodded. “Yeah, that would be wise.” I would need stool samples after four months; if it’s not in the stool than the worm is gone.

“Let’s just buy him some Metamucil; it would be easier than you or me trying to write a prescription.”

I nodded again. “Great idea,” I took the EGD out and turned off the screen. We then had to wait for him to wake up.

“What should we do while we’re waiting for him to wake up?” She looked at me in the eyes.

“Hmm…,” I mumbled. “I should just go to the store and see if there’s any Metamucil. And I do need a prostate exam…”

“I could give it to you,” she grinned.

“Oh, my silly sadistic wife is going to hurt me!” I said sarcastically. We both laughed at each other and noticed that Nix was starting to wake up already. He isn’t a heavy sleeper.

“Lucian… I don’t feel good…, I feel bloated…,” he said weakly.

“That’s because we found a tapeworm in your stomach. No wonder you’re so damn skinny! Look at you…,” I felt bad for him.

“Oh,” he said monotonously.

Cynthia nudged me. “Oh! I forgot you need to take some Metamucil. Check back in four months. I’ll need a stool sample. If there’s no tapeworm, then you’ve gotten rid of it!” I smiled. “Any problems check back.”

“Thank you Lucian! I shall nickname you ‘House’!” He grinned. “And thank you Cynthia! I shall nickname you ‘Cuddy’!”

“Thank you!” I blushed.

“Thank you little guy!” Cynthia blushed, too.

“You’re welcome.”

“Ugh... I definitely need my prostate checked... I’ll be right back...,” I walked off.

“Hold on Nix, I will be right back, I want to check Lucian out,” I could hear Cynthia say that...

“Umm... all right,” he shrugged.

“Lucian, you all right?” Cynthia asked while sneaking into the bathroom.

“Mmm... yeah... I dunno...,” I moaned.

She furrowed her brow. “Would you like me to give you a prostate exam?”

“But your field of study isn’t andrology... ”

“I don’t care, I could give you one if my life depended on it.”

“Hmm... alright... but you turn me on everytime you grope me...”

“You always get turned on by me. Bend over.” She snapped a glove on. Where did she get that?

“Umm... why don’t we hide in one of the stalls?” I shrugged.

“You’re right...” We both walked into the wheelchair accessable stall. “Bend over,” she repeated. I did what she said. Her warm hand turned me on...

“Mmm...,” I moaned happily.

“Lucian! Snap out of it.”

“Oh! Sorry!” I blushed.

“Your prostate IS enlarged.”

“Oh, damn! This is my second time...”

“Oh... I think I remember that.”

“Yeah! It was embarrassing! Also, we should go now,” I pulled my pants up. “I also think that there might be something in the medicine room that can treat enlarged prostates.” Just after I said that; Nix came rushing in - vomiting in the toilet. Is he bolemic, too?

“Baaaa!!! Oh my God, there is something weird in my vomit...,” I overheard him say. We both snuck quietly out of the stall. I went up to the door to pretend I was just coming in. Nix was still vomiting and moaning... he probably could not hear us...

“Nix, I heard and saw you rush in, are you okay?” I lied through my teeth.

“Lucian... ugh... there is something weird in my vomit...”

“You want me to look?” I asked and furrowed my brow. I am quite senstive sometimes...

“Yeah...,” he said weakly.

I opened the door and looked in the toilet. “Those are tapeworm proglottids!”

“What?” He turned around.

“Oh sorry! Proglottids (A/N: say “pro-GLOT-tids”]) are the segmented parts of a tapeworm and the head is called a scolex (A/N: say “[SCOH-leks”).”

“Hmmm... I see now. Thanks for telling me House!”

“No problem. You need some water or something. Vomiting too much can make you dehydrated.”

“All right,” he smiled and I moved over. He flushed the toilet. He looked a lot better than before he rushed in. Cynthia must have already left, I could not see her as I was walking out with Nix.

“Nix, by any change would you have eaten any raw fish or chicken somehow?” I asked.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, at Marie’s/Stan’s house. (A/N: I thought I could throw this in to make the story more interesting.) Marie is looking at her tracking device that is still on Lucian.

“Why the hell is Lucian at Galactic base? He is also walking, too.”

“I see...,” Stan looked at the device, too.

“Should we go check it out?” She looked at him.

“Yes. That would be a great idea.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I looked around in the room with all the drugs. My God! There was even LSD and cocaine... I had finally found it! Avodart. There was one thing I did not care for: decreased libido. Oh well. I shrugged and swallowed it without any water. I slept great... I was with Cynthia... what else could go wrong?!
Sign up to rate and review this story