Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Scales

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Heh

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1689 words

0Unrated
A/N: I DO NOT own Google or the CRA... Also... there are some real animals in my stories. I will list the most common: chickens, fish, cattle, pigs, turkeys, tapeworms and roundworms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 51

“Ba-ba, Cynthia, you’re an Umbreon!” I fell out of my chair; I thought I was high at first. I rubbed my eyes and indeed... she was an Umbreon. She had a black body, gold rings and red eyes. Oooh... she was beautiful!

“I’m WHAT?!” Her eyes popped open. She looked at herself. “Indeed, I am. There is something in that damn beer!”

“I must admit, I agree with you,” I crawled back into the chair. “There IS something in that beer, that has made both of us Pokémon. Why? Who knows. It could be anyone, from Cyrus to someone we do not even know.”

She nodded and I nodded, too. “We need a plan, but first, shall we get in bed?” I winked.

“I see what you are getting at!” She jumped out of the chair and walked towards our room. I followed her with the biggest grin on my face.

“Hmm... you look sexy in bed as an Umbreon,” I growled.

“Thank you,” she growled, too.

“No problem. So here is my plan: remember, we aren’t the only ones that drank it. So that means everyone we saw that night are bound to be Pokémon, too!”

“I wonder why Roark wasn’t one though...,” she mused. We thought of a plan about what to do. We find out where the beer is coming from! But what will we tell our children?! Oh... great... I remember what happened to me when I tried to talk to her. All that came out was “Gabbb!”

“Let’s go see Maylene first, since she lives here,” I suggested.

“Great idea! Let’s go!” She jumped out of bed and I did the same.

“Hmm... nice ass,” I said sarcastically. She giggled at this.

“Let me go to the bathroom of course! I did drink a beer ya know,” she said sarcastically, too.

“Am I invited?” I laughed my muzzle off. She did the same, nearly wetting herself.

“I guess you are, I mean, I HAVE watched you a couple of times lately.”

“Yeah!” I laughed.

“Come along, you push and I pull, alright?” She smiled and I nodded. I knew what she meant; I followed her. The thing about Reptilians are that their digestive/urinary/reporductive systems all come out the same way. Sucks, I know. (Same goes to the Picines, Avians, Amphibians and the Monotremes [e.g. Psy/Golduck, in fact “Monotreme” means “one hole”.]) Cynthia knows this though. So there is no need to tell her. I have to wait until another thing happens.

“You all right?” I asked. I tried to bend my back but my back popped. “Argh!” I groaned. “That hurt!”

She came out. “You all right?” She looked at me with her concerned face. Or at least tried to.

It felt like my eyes were about to pop out. “Yeah, my back hurts really badly!”

“Let me fix that, lay down. I will walk on your back.” I would think it would not hurt, she is about 60 pounds while I am about 124 pounds. I lied down on my stomach. Her paws sank into my reptilian scales and skin (which is underneath the scales).

“Oooh... this is really turning me on...,” I moaned from the weight on my back. I could hear all of my joints popping and muscles relaxing... this is musing me. Some of my scales fell off.

“That sounds like something you would say,” she got off and got up.

“Hey...! I just remember something! That I read when I first became a part of the Elite Four.”

“What?” She looked at me.

“I remembered reading the Pokedex entry for Gabite! It said medicine made from its scales will heal even incurable illnesses, I know, it SOUNDS stupid, but what if it worked?! What if my scales cured us SOMEHOW?!” I felt high almost.

“Say... you have a good idea there! I mean, it does sound stupid, but it does sound interesting. Come on! We need to find a recipe for your scales.”

“Thank you!!”

“No problem,” she smiled and she pulled the door open. I nodded a “thank you” and she winked a “no problem”. We walked to one of many of the computers in that building. I was the one to sit in the chair and she turned on the computer and the power strip. To my best, I tried to type “Gabite scales” on Google. DING! The first thing that came up was “Gabite scale recipe”, how ironic? I let Cynthia sit in my lap. We read at the same time: “Half pound of Gabite scales, a pinch of rosemary, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 1/2 teaspoons of oregano, 3 teaspoons of pepper.”

“You got that, Cynthia?” I asked.

“Yes! I do have a good memory, let’s go the kitchen!” She turned off the computer and power strip. We walked to the kitchen and both sighed. I hoped that we would get out of this mess...

...Until the phone rang. Oh shit... how are we supposed to answer it?! We both looked at each other and gulped. It could be anyone: the police, Aaron, one of our kids, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)...

“What if it’s the CRA?” I gulped.

“Oh... damn...,” she groaned.

“And you know what?”

“What?”

“How are we supposed to have sex?” I scowled. Judging where her “area” was. And it would be... awkward... the doggie position and not the normal missionary position (whoops getting carried away haha!). I mentally laughed and head slapped at this.

“Good point...” We both sighed in unison.

“Oh well, we need to find those ingredients,” I jumped up onto one of the cabinets. She jumped up onto another cabinet. I looked around carefully for rosemary and oregano. In fact, I think the cabinet even said “SPICES” in big, bold letters. Wow! I could not believe my eyes! I had found them already! “Hey Cynthers, I found oregano and rosemary!” She turned around smiled.

“And I found the salt and pepper!” She smiled. “And I believe that website said to mix them all in a pan full of water and cook it that way...”

I nodded. “Yeah, I believe it did say that.”

We looked at each other. “How are we supposed to do that?!” We said in unison. “Pysch!” We said in unison again and laughed. We jumped off the counters and I jumped onto the area next to the sink. In fact, Cynthia has the easier job than me! The pots and pans are under the counters. She grabbed the handle with her teeth and jumped up to the area near the sink while I turned on the water. She held it under the water and filled it up. She then carefully walked to the area near the stove. Using her teeth, she placed the pot on the stove and used her teeth to turn on the burner. This stuff that we were doing looks easier said than done. We then put the ingredients in according to what the website said (using the correct measurements, of course!)

“All that is left are my scales...,” I cocked my head. She retracted her claws and began scouring across my back. “OW!!! THAT HURTS!!!” I wailed.

“Oh sorry, but it is the only way,” she sighed. I nodded. Indeed, it is. She scoured until we thought we got at least a half a pound. Obviously it is a drink... boy did it smell odd.

“This smells weird,” we said in unison again. How are we doing that?! “ Psych!” We both said.

“Oh well, look at it... it might help us,” I sighed. My back was pulsing with pain. I mentally moaned/groaned because of this feeling.

“Oh, I’m sorry for scouring your back so hard, I don’t even know my own strength, I guess it’s because I have never been an Umbreon before.”

“Nah, it’s ok, I understand.”

“Thanks,” she sighed in relief.

“No problem,” I looked into her eyes. She looked into mine... our eyes locked. She then turned off the stove with her teeth.

“...So... how are we supposed to eat/drink this?” She looked at it cock-eyed.

“I have no idea..., I think that recipe was for humans to make...”

“Yeah... true...,” she sighed again in frustration.

“Want me to be the taste tester?”

“If you want to.”

“All right,” I smiled. “I have an idea!”

“What?”

I told her the idea. I grabbed two cups from another cabinet. She grabbed the pot with her teeth and poured into to of the cups. I, of course, was the taste tester. I took a sip... not bad... but my stomach did not like it. I felt awful. I nearly vomited on the spot.

“You all right?” She asked.

“Yeah... I guess...,” I scowled and crossed my arms. “I should of read the side effects of this...”

“Your face did turn from bluish-purple to green...,” she had one of those “oh what the hell, I will try it anyway!” faces. She drank it and her face looked greenish, too.

We both rushed to the sink and vomited it out... “There goes our chicken...,” we both said. ...And our only cure, maybe. “That was gross,” we both said again. We both nodded and scowled. Oh well... it was time for bed. Sure, we cannot have sex, but what the hell! We can have fake sex. I mentally laughed at this. She seemed to be giggling. So I giggled with her. She lied down on top of me, because I would crush her if I lied down on top of her.

“Night,” I said sleepily.

“Goodnight,” she yawned. We both kissed muzzle-to-muzzle and fell asleep for the night... with her on top of me. I grinned in my sleep. I dreamed that we would get out of this mess.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: PHEW! I hope you enjoyed this... took me awhile to write it!
Sign up to rate and review this story