Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Reminiscing

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

It's really cute.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1156 words

0Unrated
Chapter 52

“Wake up sweetie,” she grinned.

“Are we still Pokemon?” I said groggily while opening my eyes.

“Sadly, yes, but look at my arms,” she nodded and I looked at her front arms... they looked hers!

“WOW! Maybe the scales worked?” I widened my eyes. I then looked at my arms... they looked like mine!

“Seems it did the same for you,” she smiled the best she could.

“Maybe we should try that again, despite the virulous reaction to it,” as I called it.

“Yeah... but your back... it looks awfully sore.”

“Who says it HAS to be from my back? What about my legs and tail?”

“Oh! Why hadn’t we thought of that before?” She smiled and jumped out of bed. How awkward it looked...

“I have no idea...,” Ijumped along with her.

“This looks awkward,” she was thinking the same thing as me. “But look what I can do!” She did a headstand. I laughed at this. My back legs were too heavy to do that.

“You were thinking the same thing as me though, it does look awkward! But look, we can now use our hands to do the most simplest things now!”

“Say! You are right!” She grinned and did a front flip. “I feel ten years younger, too! I have no idea why though!”

“Ha! So do I!” I felt energetic... I’m usually stoic and calm... but this weird feeling... what is it? Could it be because I’m part Gabite? “Just an old-fashioned love song playin’ on the radio, and wrapped around the music is the sound of someone promising they’ll never go, you swear you’ve heard it before as it slowly rambles on and on, no need in bringin’ ’em back ’cause they’re never really gone...” I felt like I was a teenager.

“Just an old-fashioned love song, one I’m sure they wrote for you and me, just an old fashioned love song, comin’ down in three-part harmony,” we sang in unison.

“To weave our dreams upon and listen to each evening when the lights are low, to underscore our love affair with tenderness and feeling we’ve come to know, you swear you’ve heard it before as it slowly rambles on and on and no need in bringin’ ’em back ’cause they’re really gone,” she sang. She stood up on her hind legs and we grabbed our hands. We started to dance a tango (which is weird, because it has nothing to do with the song).

“Just an old-fashioned love song, comin’ down in three-part harmony, just an old-fashioned love song, one I’m sure they wrote for you and me... Just an old-fashined love song comin’ down in three part harmony, just an old-fashioned love song one I’m sure they wrote for you and me...,” I sang.

“To wave our dreams upon and listening to a song...,” we sang in unison. “Just an old-fashioned love song...,” our voices faded.

“Wow... we haven’t sung that song in awhile,” she smiled.

“I know... shall we sing another song?”

“Like what?” She smiled.

“How about... Shambala?”

“I love that song!” Her eyes looked as if they glittered. We are BIG fans of Three Dog Night. “Wash away my troubles, wash away my shame, with the rain in Shambala, wash away my sorrow, wash away my shame, with the rain in Shambala...”

“Mm, Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,” I sang.

“Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala, everyone is lucky, everyone is so kind, on the road to Shambala,” we sang in unison. “Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...”

“How does your light shine, in the halls of Shambala? How does your light shine in the halls of Shambala?” She sang.

“I can tell my sister by the flowers in her eyes, on the road to Shambala, I can tell my brother by the flowers in his eyes, out on the road to Shambala,” we sang in unison. “Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...”

“How does your light shine, in the halls of Shambala? How does your light shine in the halls of Shambala? How does your light shine, in the halls of Shambala? How does your light shine in the halls of Shambala? (Tell me), how (how) does your light shine, in the halls of Shambala?” I sang. I began to remisce...

“Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, on the road to Shambala,” we sang in unison. “Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, Sham-Shambala-la. Ah-ooo-ooo, oooo, ooo-ooo-ooo-yeah, On the road to Shambala...,” our voices faded.

We began to laugh and remisce... oh it felt great...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ALERT... (about 8 years ago)

We were lying down underneath the tree where we carved our names. The sun was setting and it was nearly dark... I could see Venus in the sky.

“So, what is your favourite band?” I asked.

“I think either Billy Joel, Three Dog Night, Rod Stewart, or the Beatles...,” she replied, blushing and giggling.

“Hey! What a coincidence, me too!”

“Really?” She looked up at me. I nodded.

“Yeah... I love classic rock...!” I smiled.

“So do I... I cannot describe it... so awesome! I wish I had grown up in the 70s...”

“Me, too,” I looked up at the sky. It was dark. I pointed towards the sky. “Look... see those stars right there?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“That is Leo, the Lion,” I smiled.

Her eyes were glittering. “That’s my astrological sign! I’m not kidding, either.”

“Interesting, I’m a Libra.”

We both laughed for several minutes while looking up at the stars.

END.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Those were the old times... I missed them. “You know what I miss, Cynthia?”

“What?”

“Sitting under the tree where we carved our names and looking at the stars,” I sighed. Our eyes locked.

“You know... I miss that, too,” she sighed. “Oh well, shall we make some more of those scales?”

“Yes madam!” I grinned and we walked to the kitchen without saying anything.

We pretty much did the same thing as yesterday - except that we had hands and arms. It was definitely easier than yesterday! It was a breeze.

...Until we had to drink it. We both gulped; hoping that we would NOT vomit it up. We both sipped it slowly and looked each other... I could tell on her face that she was a bit green. I felt a little green, too. We both raced to the sink again and vomited. What is in this stuff that is making us vomit?

“Cynthia... I’m hungry... what about you?” I asked, slightly scowling.

“Yeah...,” she looked dizzy.

We both fainted on the floor below the sink... I woke up and we looked... different...
Sign up to rate and review this story