Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Umm... what did you say?!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

XDD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1463 words

0Unrated
Chapter 56

“Everything seems all right,” I shrugged. Until I saw the dreaded phone... a red light was flashing...: messages. I then heard giggling and chuckling. Aaron was home. I smiled. Besides, I let him come whenever he wants to. “Aaron?” I called.

“Yes?” He popped around the corner. Odd thing was that he was wearing a white silk hat with a white feather coming out from the side of it, he also had a cane - he was twirling around it in the air. (A/N: I got that idea from King of the Hill; Bobby had a white hat with a feather and a cane). “Lucian!!!” He tackled me. “How is my favourite brother, eh?” He ruffled up my hair.

“Fine, thank you for asking!” I smiled.

“No problem!”

“Hey cute Aaron!” Maylene giggled.

“Maylene! How are you?” He patted her head.

“I’m good, thanks for asking!” She smiled and giggled.

“No problem! Hello, I see Roark, Cynthia, and Wake! How are you guys?”

“I’m good, too, thank you!” Roark smiled.

“I have to agree with Roark here, thank you for asking!” Wake laughed heartily.

“I agree with the other two, thank you for asking!” Cynthia smiled.

“No problem everyone!” He smiled.

“So where’s Liza?” I asked.

“Ah! She is taking a nap,” he smiled. I nodded.

Liza woke up and we chatted for awhile. Roark, Maylene and Wake left. I was happily sipping some coffee. I was thinking about Luca... and Paul smoking that pot. Aaron and Liza were in another room. I looked at Cynthia; she spoke up.

“I... I... don’t feel very good...”

“Umm... could it be your... period?” I did not want to say “heat”, she would kill me.

“Feels different... it doesn’t feel like that...”

“Hmm... are you sick?” I sipped some more coffee.

“No... it doesn’t feel like that...,” she pointed to her stomach.

“Oh God no, oh how the hell would that happen?!” I spit my coffee out - it nearly landed on her.

“I think I am pregnant... but how? You got a vesectomy about 6 years ago...”

“It could have happened when I was still a Gabite... that means...,” I gulped.

“I will give birth to a Pokemorph...,” she sighed.

“Oh well... it is okay... I suppose,” I sighed along with her.

“Hey... you’re right... it’ll be interesting.”

“I suppose I can explain what happened?” I asked. She nodded. “I guess when I was a Gabite; the laws of reproduction switched. I didn’t have a vasectomy when I was transformed into a Gabite. All of my DNA and organs were swapped and so obviously, my Gabite genes passed through to you. That COULD be why you’re pregnant, but I could be wrong. I’m probably not making much sense, am I?”

“I somewhat understand you... I think you’re right.”

“Hmm...,” was all I could say at the moment.

“I’m sleepy, what about you?”

“Yes, I’m sleepy as well,” I drank the rest of my coffee and got up and stretched. Cynthia got up, too. We walked to bed. Wow... she’s pregnant... no sex for nine months... how will I live? Oh well... I just thought of something! “Hey Cynthia, you know, if that baby is part Gible, that means... it won’t take nine months!” I nearly fainted.

“Oh my God! You’re right!” Her jaw dropped. “Oh, what do we do now?”

“I-I-I dunno...,” I fainted (luckily I was on the bed).

“Oh well,” she sighed. “Goodnight,” she turned off the lamp and crawled on top of me (which is unusual because I’m usually on top of her!). I sighed, and fell asleep with a grin on my face. She started to turn me on.

“Get off please,” I said while opening one eye (a few hours later). My back was starting to hurt. I pushed her off and she rolled onto her side. Odd thing is she can sleep through that?! I fell asleep on my stomach.

I then woke up to the sound of birds. I walked lazily to the kitchen (with no clothes on). I yawned and stretched.

“Whoa, Lucian, do you have to parade around the house naked?!” Aaron’s eyes widened.

“Oh! Excuse me,” I blushed and turned around. “I forget that you’re here,” I walked off. I put a pair of boxers on and looked at my bed. She was still asleep. I mustn’t bother her. I walked back to the kitchen.

“That looks better, but you’re still half-naked,” he said sarcastically. “What would you like for breakfast?” He was becoming quite the chef now! “Danish, eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, hash browns, doughnuts, muffins? How about it, eh?”

“How about... hash browns with eggs, please Chef Aaron?” I smiled. I heard my stomach. “Mmm... I’m really hungry.”

“Sure thing, big bro!” He whipped around the kitchen so fast that my tired eyes could not follow him.

“I see you’ve gotten quite fast!” I smiled. My eyes were finally able to track him, but by the time I saw him; he was already cooking the eggs and hash browns.

“A chef should always be fast!” He whipped around some more around the kitchen. Cynthia and Liza entered the kitchen, giggling. I guess because they’re both pregnant (Liza is four months and of course Cynthia is only a couple of days). The phone rang... I proceeded to answer it.

“Hello?” I picked up the phone.

“Hello, Lucian?” It was Byron. “Yeah, your kids are still here and they want to come home. But I cannot go in the public because I have the legs of a Staraptor for some odd reason... and I can’t make any damn love to Lorelei...”

I tried to hold the giggles in. “Alright, I have an idea.” I thought about him not being able to make love (A/N: Not going to say it, you will think I’m the biggest pervert on Earth...).

“What?” His voice sounded garbled.

“Have you thought about putting a pair of pants on?”

“Yeah... but my legs...”

“No one will notice if you have pants on!”

“You sure, mate?” He asked.

“Yes, I’m sure, I have to go now, bye.”

“Bye,” he hung up. I hung up the phone, too.

“Wow... Byron is can be so pessimistic,” I sighed.

“Your eggs and hash browns sire,” Aaron bowed.

“Why thank you!” I smiled and grabbed the plate and sat down. Cynthia and Liza were still giggling. It was starting to bug me. I looked at Aaron, whom sat next to me and he shrugged.

“What?” He looked at me.

“Just wondering why they’re giggling,” I whispered and shrugged.

“Oh nothing,” the two ladies said in unison. Aaron and I looked stupefied; we both shrugged. I ate without saying anything.

“So...,” I broke the eerie silence. “Cynthers, you want to take a walk outside? I would really love for us to be alone.”

“Oh! Lucian, that would be great!” She got up. She walked off; probably to put some real clothes on. I waited for her to come back while washing the dishes. Liza kept giggling for some odd reason. I tapped the counter with my finger, it made a clinking sound due to my ring hitting the counter. I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing. I looked out the window and saw a few Starlies fly by.

“Hmm...,” I mumbled.

“What could possibly be wrong, sire?” Aaron asked.

“Oh... nothing... just a bit bored.” I sighed.

“Oh well, you’ll have fun, I know!”

“You are correct!” I stopped tapping my fingers.

“I’m ready!” Cynthia came back and grinned. She had her hair in a pony tail (her hair is still short) and she was wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans. In fact, I picked those clothes out for her when she was ill.

“Ah good, let’s go,” I smiled.

“You only have boxers on,” she giggled.

“Oh! I forgot haha...,” I blushed and walked off. I put some real clothes on. I was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans. She picked out these clothes for Christmas one year. I smiled and walked back to the kitchen, but before I did that - I looked in the hallway mirror. “Hmm... do I look dapper? Though I’m wearing hillbilly clothes,” I said sarcastically while winking at myself. I then walked into the kitchen. “I’m ready!” I smiled.

“All right then, let’s go,” she smiled and giggled.

“Bye!” Aaron and Liza said in unison.

“Bye!” Cynthia and I said in unison. We walked outside and to the forest west of Celestic Town...

...I wondered if anything would happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story