Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH US?! - beginning of part 4

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

You will die if you don't read. jk.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1549 words

0Unrated
A/N: Welcome to part 4... I really wanted to wait another 6 chapters... but I don’t know because I kept getting writer’s block. (Even though I wanted each part to be 24 chapters... I don’t see how it could...) Oh yeah! If you have never read the other parts, than go read them now please!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 67

It must have been at least 11 PM when we got home. I had no sense of time when I was in the hospital. Hence why I was so tired... I fell asleep instantly with her on top of me. “Hmm...,” I mumbled in my sleep. I woke up and I had forgotten that she was on top of me. I pushed her off of my as usual and I opened one eye to make sure she was still asleep... she was. I mentally sighed and fell back asleep on my stomach. I almost rolled off the bed in my sleep. I had had the weirdest dream in my life... I somehow became Cynthia and Cynthia became me... I jolted out of my sleep. So did Cynthia.

“Is something wrong?” She asked. Whoa... shit...

“Is something wrong with you?!” I blinked. “I seem to have... boobs...”

“And... I have nothing...,” she blinked. “Except a penis of course...,” she said jokingly.

“Wait that means...,” I sighed...

“OUR BODIES HAVE SWITCHED?!” We both said in unison. Switched, swapped, whatever...

“Great... we have to make sure Liza and Aaron don’t find out...,” I grumbled. “This is very, very awkward...”

“I agree... it is... and you can’t really sound like me either...,” she smirked.

“I have an idea... we need to leave... this house. Ever heard of Jirachi?” I asked.

She (I mean me... I guess?) furrowed her brow. “That sounds familiar...”

“He or she grants wishes, from what I have read...,” I couldn’t help touching... them. I giggled. “Your boobs feel nice,” I snickered.

“Hey!” She (me?) slapped me playfully. I giggled. “Then again I have a member...,” she snickered.

“Whatever you do, don’t ruin my pride and joy,” I said sarcastically. She snickered.

“Haven’t touched one in awhile,” she snickered.

“Hey... if you touch that, I’ll touch your boobs even more...,” I threatened; in a sarcastic manner. I crawled out of the bed. And put... a bra on. I was slightly freaked out.

“Hehe, you go ahead and do that,” she sat up while watching me attempting to put on her clothes. “Now... I’m not used to having a member...”

“Well, I’m not used to having boobs!” I stuck my tongue out. She threw a pillow at me. “Hey!” I threw it back at her/me. “How the hell do you put this on?” I smirked.

“Let me help!” She got up and helped me.

“Hmm... though I’m a woman, I still feels like I’m getting turned on...,” I grinned. She slapped me on the back playfully. “I cannot see behind me so I have no idea what you are doing.”

“Go figure,” she said sarcastically. “There! Done!” She grinned.

“Wow! Thank you!” I stuck my tongue out. “I might not take this off though,” I grinned. I put on the other clothes...

“No problem!” She watched me trying to put on the other clothes.

“OK!” I had put on all the clothes. I looked at her. “Damn!!! Even in my body, you’re faster than me!!!” I blinked.

She giggled, “that’s because I’m still me!”

“Hardy har har,” I chuckled. “Just wondering... since you’re a man, do you get turned on?” I snickered.

“I-I-I don’t know... but YOU know how much pain you’re really in?!”

“Yeah... wow... your body is awesome and doesn’t have any pain what so ever,” I chuckled. “Oh yeah, we need to practice speaking... so no one will figure out that we switched. Are you good at reading lips?” I asked.

“Yes, I am!” She nodded and grinned. So we decided to practice for a couple of hours before leaving the room. I was hoping our kids or my little brother wouldn’t notice... or Liza for that matter. But oh well if he finds out - I know what Aaron is like - the panicky type.

“Ready?” We both said in unison. I nodded and she nodded. We walked into the kitchen nonchalantly.

“Morning!” Aaron grinned.

“Goodmorning!” We said in unison. He looked at us funny. Uh-oh...

“Something does not seems right... you two OK?” He eyeballed us. I shrugged.

“Should we tell him?” I mouthed to Cynthia. She nodded.

“OK something really weird happened,” before I could say anything else he fainted.

“Aaron! Wake up! We can explain!” She shook him. “Aaron?”

“Try kissing him,” I snickered. She slapped me on the back lightly. “It was just a suggestion,” I shrugged.

“You kiss him since you’re in my body!”

“Are you kidding?!” I stuck my tongue out in disgust. She pushed me lightly as possible - judging she has my hands now. “Fineee...,” I rolled my eyes. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips. He was getting turned on... I could tell. I spit in the sink and washed my mouth out. “I will never do that again!!” I coughed.

“Ehh...,” Aaron slowly got up. “So... tell me what happened...”

“Our bodies switched somehow,” we said together.

“And we want to go see Jirachi, I heard he or she grants wishes to people,” I replied. “Boobs are fun...,” I mumbled. She slapped me again. “Hey! It is true though!” I stuck my tongue out.

“Haha!” Aaron laughed. “So... what should I tell your children? They are at school right now though.”

“Just tell them it was an emergency and we had to go to Jirachi. Also tell them that our bodies switched,” I replied.

“Got it!” He smiled.

“I’ll take my cell phone with me, so we can call you. I’ll leave it off to save batteries - so don’t call us - we’ll call you,” she said. “Goodbye,” she smiled.

“Goodbye,” I said.

“Bye!” He said. We walked back to our room and grabbed some stuff and left.

“We do you think she or he lives?” I asked.

“On the tallest mountain,” she replied.

“Mt. Coronet then!” We both said and started to walk towards the east. It was long, and ardeous. I had been here before but not to the very top though. I knew there were all kinds of Pokémon that could attack us along the way. The most notable are Weavile... the species that almost killed me. The others are Ursuring, Abamosnow, Manectric, Mightyena, Rhyperior; even the Froslass, Rapidash and Glaceon are semi aggressive. I even read about someone getting attacked by a Floatzel on the way up. And Dialga and Palkia are said to reside there... but Jirachi? I have no idea where he/she lives. We were already there and I could already see my breath, and hers, too. We decided to put on our jackets. The wind started to blow some snow from the mountain.

“Come on!” I dove into a snow bank while holding her hand. At first it was cold, but it soon got warm when we huddled togther.

“This is much better than outside,” she kissed me and huddled against me. We fell asleep.

We woke up to a weird growling noise. “What was that?!” We both said. I started to chatter my teeth. I was warm but I started to get slightly cold, and very nervous.

“Getting stuffy in here,” I shoved some of the snow out of the way. I saw that there was a Mightyena not even 100 yards away. “Shhh...,” I whispered. “Mightyena.”

She nodded and we crawled back into our snow cave. “What do we do?” She asked. The wind started to pick up and snow covered up the hole.

“It’s not even winter and there’s a blizzard outside!” I remarked.

“I know,” she sighed. “We will have to wait it out, I guess...,” she drifted off into sleep and I fell asleep on top of her. We had stopped shivering for awhile. The exchangement of body heat kept us warm. The wind and blizzard disappeared. I woke up to the sound of silence.

“Hey, wake up, there isn’t a blizzard anymore,” I shook myself... literally.

“Huh?” She blinked. “Oh really?!” She brightened up. She wriggled away from me and pushed the snow over. The bright sunlight hit our eyes and blinded us.

“OW!!!” We both said. We both rubbed our eyes and walked out. It was quiet... the sun was out... the snow was a beautiful shade of pallucid white.

“This is so beautiful,” I looked around. She nodded and agreed with me. I looked around at all the trees, too. Even the evergreens seemed to be dead. Their needles seemed to be shriveling up. “What is up with the trees here?” I scratched my head. I wondered if my nose would work. I sniffed the air. “Hey! I smell something grilling!” I grinned.

“Really?!” She asked.

“Yes!” I nodded.

“Let’s go!” She suggested. We started to run towards the smell...

...Not knowing what it would be...

Oh well,” I thought and continued to run...
Sign up to rate and review this story