Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Awwkwaaaardddd

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

XDDD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1523 words

0Unrated
Chapter 68

We climbed over some rocks and peered over a huge boulder... what we saw was incredible. It looked like some Galactic grunts and Cyrus performing some sort of odd ritual. They were grilling something... I shuddered slightly. Who/what were they cooking?

“Perfect place to grill vegetables, isn’t it boss?” One of the grunts said.

“Yes! Marvelous place!” He chuckled. “I just love grilling vegetables!” He in sing-song. What the hell? His mind was really messed up.

“Grilled vegetables? What the hell?” I cocked my head. She shrugged. “Let’s just go,” I suggested... but before we left - a huge pack of Manectric started ripping up some of the Grunts. Somehow Cyrus disappeared. We both vomited (though we hadn’t eaten anything...). “Look! They took Cyrus away and killed some of their Grunts!” I pointed and wiped the spit off my mouth. “What should we do?” I looked around... there was blood everywhere.

She shrugged, “I have no idea, that was disgusting though,” she wiped the spit from her face, too. “We probably cannot even go down there - we will be wolf food.”

“Correct... come on... let us continue,” I crawled away from the edge of the rock. She followed me. Once we were away from the rock; we decided to get up and walk. “Which way now?” I unfolded a map from my pocket. “I have no idea where we are...,” I sighed.

“There!” She pointed. I looked at where she was pointing to. I blinked.

“Wow! You’re good!” The area we were standing at looked similar to the map.

“Hehe! Thank you!” She giggled.

“No problem,” I smiled. We continued to walk. The wind began to pick up and it started to snow. “We need to find another snow bank!” I could see my breath... it looked as if it froze as soon as it hit the air. She nodded and we both jumped into another snow bank and chattered our teeth so much it felt as if they were about to fall out. We embraced each other and fell asleep, as usual. I heard and felt a hot breath breathing down my neck. I opened one eye. An Ursuring nose was right next to my face. “Ur... Ur...,” I shook Cynthia. She opened one eye and it widened. I bit my lip to keep from screaming my head off. It backed away and the snow cave we made nearly collapsed.

“That was close!” She breathed heavily. “I was quiet the whole time so I wouldn’t scare it...,” she thought out loud.

“Well, you did good,” I patted her on the back. The cave was about to collapsed. “We should get out,” I pushed the snow out of the way. The sun was shining and there was a slight breeze that nipped my face. Cynthia popped her head out, too. Our breathing was heavy due to the lack of oxygen way up on the tallest mountain in Sinnoh - but also from lack of food - we were so tired. I must have a lost about 40 pounds when I was became Cynthia. “I’m so hungry...,” my stomach was ACHING like hell.

“I’m hungry too...,” her stomach literally sounded like it was roaring. I crawled out of the snow and helped her up. I helped brush the snow off of her and she did the same to me. “I would also like sex but that would be very awkward,” she stuck her tongue out. I did the same to her. We decided to walk abit father.

“Hey! I hear some water!” My ears twitched. She grinned and we started to run towards the water. I could see steam coming off of it. “And it looks warm, too!” I grinned. She sure is quiet, oh well, she is almost always quiet. “You sure are quiet,” I noted while taking off my clothes.

“Oh! Sorry! Just lost in thought and I have no idea what to say,” she smiled and took her clothes off. I nodded in agreement. We jumped into the water feet first. “Oooh...,” she moaned. “Feels so good!!”

I saw something move in the water like lightning. “Crayfish!” I licked my lips. “Sounds so good!” I drooled. Sure, crayfish are tiny and don’t have much meat on them - but they are very tasty and they have a flavour of their own. That I can’t really describe... a mix between salmon and crab. I looked up at her and she drooled like crazy. Crayfish are hard to catch though. I leaned over the rocks and grabbed Barry’s poke ball. “Go Barry!”

“Yes master?” He said quietly.

“Help me catch crayfish, please!” I commanded.

“Yes sir!” He dove underwater. I noticed that we were on the edge of a dropoff. The dropoff must have been at least 50 feet deep or more. I then heard a blowing sounds as crayfish flew out of the water and onto the rocks - dead. I then heard a crunching noise as he ate one. He rested on his back; that means he wants to go back into his poke ball.

“Thank you, return,” I returned him. “We now need a fire, raw crayfish meat could have bacteria and worms in it,” I shuddered slightly.

“I don’t want to go out in the cold,” she shivered. I shook my head.

“Me neither, but we have to though,” I got out as quickly as possible. I let Storic out and he found some sticks and lit a fire. I was back in the water when he did that. I watched the whole time. I returned him and put the crayfish on skewers that I was making while in the water.

“Mmm...,” she chewed. “This is so good, thank you for spotting them!” She grinned.

“Mmm... it is good...,” it melted in my mouth. “And no problem honey,” I smiled. I ate so much that I nearly spit up. “So... where should we sleep?” I asked. “Wait..., I have an idea!” I looked at the dropoff in under the water. “We should see if this dropoff leads anywhere under the water....”

She looked at me funny. “You realise that can be very dangerous?”

“Yeah... but I have my secret weapon!” I leaned over the rocks and let Clarke, the Kingdra, out. “Clarke! See if you can find a cave with an air pocket by swimming down in that dropoff,” I pointed.

“Yes!” He sounded like a robot and dove underwater.

“Ooh...,” I sighed. “He is such a good friend...,” I smiled.

“Yes he is... and he was your first Pokemon, too.”

“Thanks for helping me reminisce,” I smiled and patted her on the back. She smiled back. Clarke reappeared about 10 minutes later.

“My pleasure, I know how much you love reminiscing,” she looked at Clarke. “Did you find anything?” She smiled.

“Yes! I did!” He replied and smiled (the best he could). “Hold on you two, and hold your breaths!” He nodded. We grabbed our stuff before we dove down underwater. We did what we said and held on. He shot like a bullet through the air. He was so fast that I couldn’t see anything... all I saw were bubbles escaping from Clarke’s scales. He then ducked under a ledge and we popped out into a cave with an air pocker. “We’re here!” He smiled.

“Thank you Clarke!” We both said and swam to the edge of the cave. He nodded. We were both exhausted and panted for probably 5 minutes. The cave was warm... and huge.

“Hey... this cave is large enough to let all of our Pokémon out!” I grinned. I reached for my poke balls and let them all out.

“Hey! Good idea!” She did the same. We watched them run around playing tag. Gabby was usually the quiet one sitting around doing nothing - reminds me of Cynthia. Barry walked up to her and kissed her smack-dab on the muzzle. Her eyes widened and she relaxed.

“I love you Gabby,” Barry said.

“I love you, too,” Gabby replied happily. I looked at Cynthia and she smiled. She kissed me back.

“Who says we cannot have sex,” she whispered with a little sarcasm included.

“And let Pokémon watch?” I giggled. “Defo awkward since you are me and I am you.”

“I was kidding,” she winked. I got out of the water and lied down on the rocks. She did the same and we fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey! Lucian and Cynthia are asleep!” Said Charm the pervert.

“I dare you to poke his nipples!” Sniper (my baby Skorupi) said.

“OK!!!” Charm grinned.

I heard what they said the whole time. I was going to surprise them. They came closer... and closer... they were about to touch me until I opened both eyes and went “BOO!!!” They sprang back and looked at me funny. “HAHAHAHA!!! I got you two!!” I then looked at Cynthia - she slept through the whole thing. “Silly wife, she sleeps through everything!” I grinned. “Boobs are fun though!” I grinned and waited for her to wake up.
Sign up to rate and review this story