Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Iced Princess

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Sorry it's short... D: Cynthia and Lucian are random perverts. XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 771 words

0Unrated
Chapter 77

I rubbed my eyes but I couldn’t – I was tied up. “Ehhh…,” I didn’t feel good. I looked around and saw Cynthia. “Cynthers!” I called.

“Hmm?” She opened one eye and saw me.

“Just wondering if you’re OK, we need a way to get out of here,” I tried to get my arms out but I couldn’t.

“I’ll see if I can get out,” she said. She tried and struggled.

“If only I had my switchblade,” I growled. I looked around. Maybe there was a way for me to get up using my legs? I grinned. I tried to get up but couldn’t…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But I woke up to see that it was just a dream. We had fallen asleep right smack-dab in the middle of some snow. “I…. don’t remember sleeping right here,” I mumbled. Cynthia popped her head out of some snow.

“Because you fainted,” she said. Merick popped his head out of the snow; too, he then shook himself off.

“Where are we?” Merick said and blinked; he looked around.

“I-I fainted?” I tried to look for the right words. She nodded. “Oh…”

“I don’t know where we are though, Merick.”

He shook his head and didn’t say anything. He then licked the melted snow off of his body. He looked around cautiously.

“Argh… my head… hurts…,” I rubbed it, it felt hot. “Am I running a fever? I sure feel hot…”

She touched my forehead as well. “You are sick!” She blinked. I looked at my jeans.

“Umm… isn’t this called a ‘period’, and that’s what’s making me feel bad?” I said sarcastically before trying not to freak out.

“Mmm… don’t panic hon, we’ll figure this out…”

“Well you’re the one that’s used to it…,” I sighed.

“Well, I’m not used to getting turned on like you do,” she shrugged.

“Hah! I knew exactly what you meant,” I winked.

“Hardy har har!” She smirked.

“Why are we fighting in the first place?” I shrugged.

“I dunno,” she shrugged. “I’m just tired of being a man.”

“I’m tired of being a woman and what DO I NOW?! My jeans are covered in blood!” I wanted to puke almost. It was certainly different. “So what do we do? It’s a bit too late to go home.”

“I think you need some help, don’t you?” Said a soft yet mournful voice... It had big, blue wings with a long, flowing tail – it was a shiny dark blue that glistened in the sun.

“Articuno…?” I said. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was seeing this correctly.

“Yes,” she replied.

“But what are you doing here? Aren’t you one of Lorelei’s Pokemon?” I blinked.

“Yes. I am,” she replied.

“Then… did she let you go?” Cynthia asked.

“Yes, she wanted me to be free for awhile so I decided to come here, it is the highest mountain after all,” she nodded.

“I see,” we both said.

“I noticed that you two are distraught,” she said, slightly smiling – the best she could. She also landed.

We weren’t sure what to say.

“Cat got your tongue?” She said jokingly.

“Oh sorry, just dunno what to say,” I replied.

“How come you two are up here?” She then noticed Merick. “Oh sorry, I didn’t see ya there!”

“I’m Merick,” he smiled and scratched his crest with his back leg (like a dog).

“Well, we’re here to see Jirachi. Have you seen him?” I responded.

“Yeah… a few days ago,” she replied. “Ya see I haven’t been through here in a few days. I have no idea if he’s still here or not.”

“I sure hope so! I’m tired of being a woman!!! And having a stupid ‘period’ without even knowing it was going to happen!!”

“Why do you keep saying period with emphasis?”

“Because it’s never happened to me,” I scowled.

“Hmm…, you’re right… I shouldn’t accuse you. I’m still not used to having this THING!”

“That thing is a penis!! My pride and joy…,” I was trying to be sarcastic so she wouldn’t get angry.

“I sense some sarcasm there!” She poked my shoulder. I looked at my bad arm.

“Yeah… I don’t like getting angry at you…” Though I could complain about being a woman all day…

“Same here,” she smirked.

“Come on, let’s just go before my jeans become a bloody red colour…,” I sighed and we walked off… Articuno and Merick following…
Sign up to rate and review this story