Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

AWESOME!!!!!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 885 words

0Unrated
A/N: LOL, I know Lucian and Cynthia keeps complaining, but wouldn’t you if you suddenly turned into the opposite sex of what you are now?! XD It’s also what’s making this story funny.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 79

I was bored out of my mind. We were walking for hours and still no sign of Jirachi. Leon was resting peacefully in Cynthia’s arms despite being a fish. Lumineon are remarkable in being able to breathe atmospheric air.

“We’re almost there,” Aurora said.

“Oh?” I smiled. She pushed me a little. “Hey!” I looked beside me and smirked.

Leon woke up slowly. “Well, this is the place,” he said groggily.

“I sure hope he’s here,” I sidled forwards.

“Me, too,” she sighed.

“I miss home,” we said in unison. We smirked. Some snow gently blew passed my face. I looked at my jeans. I started to tune out the other Pokemon.

“How do you survive this...?” I mulled.

“It’s called a tampon,” she smirked.

“You should’ve told me how to put one on so I wouldn’t have blood-soaked jeans...,” I shrugged. That would definitely be an awkward moment. Sure, she watches me take a piss but her watching me? (I don’t really care). She isn’t too keen on it, and I respect that.

“Oh well, a bit too late for that. Our wish is about to come true...”

Seems I have some visitors?” said a telepathic, yet haunting and pert voice. “I’ve been expecting you,” it was him... Jirachi... we were all speechless, even the half-asleep Leon was awoken. His voice was quite bold despite his size.

“But?” We both said.

How did I know? Heh,” he mused. “I can hear all your complaints for miles... it sounds like a cacophony,” he said with a bit of sarcasm. “Period this, period that, I wish I was not a woman, hey. You came here to get your wish granted. What do you want me to do?”

“I wish I was myself again,” I wished.

“I wish I was myself as well,” she wished.

As you wish; close your eyes now,” he said. We did just that. “Now go to sleep, if you wake up, I might mess up. It should only take an hour.” He pushed us lightly to the ground.

How could I ever repay you?” I thought.

No need to...,” his voice drifted off as we fell asleep. Cynthia and I woke up a few hours later.

I blinked. “My head...,” I then noticed I was myself again. “YAY I have my penis back... no more periods!!” A few tears came out. “Damn... no more boobs,” I thought.

“Awesome... I’m myself again!” She grinned so widely that her jaw popped. “Now I’m the one stuck with the bloody jeans!”

“Let’s just stop bawling and go home!!” I said, sniffling.

“You’re right! Let’s go!” She said and stopped sniffling. I did the same.

“AWESOME! ALL RIGHT! YAY! GOOD!!” I heard the three Pokemon say.

“Would you like to come home with us? I think maybe Lorelei might want to see you again,” I said, looking at Aurora.

“Yes... I shall go with you...,” Aurora replied.

“And what about you, Leon?” Cynthia asked.

“Hmmm... yes! You two are good people,” he replied. “But... you must battle me first, I will go with you, Cynthia!”

“And me too!” Merick said. “I shall go with Cynthia.”

“Good deal,” she said. Aurora landed on a huge tree above us to watch. I stepped out of the way and leaned against the same tree.

“Go Gabby and Emma!” (Emma is her Spiritomb, his real name is Emil, but he does not seem to mind his feminine nickname... it kinda stuck.) “Gabby, start off with a Dragon Rush on Leon! Emil, start off with a Dark Pulse on Merick!” They did just that - Merick and Leon both using a combination Hydro Pump. Gabby blocked it with her pectoral fins (fins on her arms). Cynthia commanded another few attacks and the other two avoided them. She commanded Gabby to use a Giga Impact - causing Leon to faint. She threw a Pokeball and caught him. She then commanded Emma to use Psychic on Merick, causing him to slam into a tree and faint. Same result as the previous capture happened.

“Awesome job!!” I smiled.

“Thank you!!” She grinned and let them back out and kneeled down to them. I walked back over towards her. She started to attend Merick and Leon. “There!” She smiled. The two smiled.

“No problem, my pleasure,” I sat down next to her. “So... what do you want to do when we get home?” I mused.

“Hmmm... maybe hang out with my kids and girlfriends... what about you?”

“Hey same with you, hang out with my guy friends though,” I stuck my tongue out. I thought about something else. “And maybe...,” I paused.

“Hmm?”

“Work at the hospital again; in our hometown...”

“It has been awhile...,” she lied down. I did the same.

“Think we should?” I asked.

“I think maybe we should...,” she drifted off.

“Yeah...,” I fell asleep... dreaming about that one day I met Ash, Dawn and Brock...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wohoo next chapter has to do with my favourite episode! :P
Sign up to rate and review this story