Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Embarrassment

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Poor Lucian/Cynthia XD I mean Rex!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1633 words

0Unrated
Chapter 87

Cynthia and I both walked to where Rowan was staying for the night. We were going to tell him about ourselves, and in turn, about himself. “Hello?” I knocked on his door. He walked over to it and opened it.

“Please, come in, make yourselves at home,” he smiled.

“Thank you!” We both said while walking in. We sat down in some nice chairs.

“My pleasure... now it is time to ask you some questions. Where are you to from?” He asked.

“I’m from Romania,” I replied. “I lived there until I was ten.”

“I’m from Greece, but I moved to Romania when I was one, and then I moved here when I was about five,” she replied. We nodded.

“I’m from Welshiona, hence my name. I moved here when I was twenty.... Anyways, how did Cynthia give birth to a Pokemorph such as Chomp?” (A/N: Welshiona = Wales in human terms.)

I sighed forcibly and blushed. “It’s kind of embarrassing...”

“It’s alright... I won’t tell anyone,” he replied.

“I’ll make the long story short. Well... we drank a few beers. We fell asleep that night... I woke up the next day as a Gabite. (Obviously she didn’t drink enough to turn into a Pokémon the first time). We had...,” I sighed. I don’t like saying what I do in my free time.

“...Sex...,” Cynthia replied, blushing.

“Yeah... that...,” I wanted to vomit, this was so embarrassing...

“Ah... so I see... I once had a wife, but she left...,” he replied.

“Oh dear… but anyways... She then drank some more beers and turned into an Umbreon... and we did it again...,” I tried to explain without vomiting or flushing really red...

“Hmm... I see...,” he looked at me.

“He got a vasectomy a few years ago... maybe you could explain what happened?”

“Hmmm yes... in humans, when people perform vasectomies, they only cut part of the epididymis. But in Pokémon, when they castrate them, they cut the whole entire testicles off, not the epididymis (well usually not)... so when you became a Pokémon, you HAD no vasectomy... that could be why.”

“Why had I not thought of that before…?!” I lit up. “I think maybe you’re right!” I smiled. I felt like a burden was lifted off my chest.

“I think you’re right as well,” she said.

“I feel a lot better... thank you Rowan... you’re a genius...,” I sighed. I tried not to yawn.

“I agree!” She nodded.

“Thank you.”

“No problem,” I smiled.

“You’re welcome!” She smiled.

“Any more questions…?” I asked.

“Hmm... yes... what happened to Cyrus? I saw him while passing his room and before entering yours.”

I couldn’t help chuckling. “Idiot lost his liver due to cirrhosis. He drank too much alcohol.”

“Wow... that is sad but funny at the same time...,” he tried to hold the snickers in. She did the same; I just started to laugh... We laughed for about five minutes and stopped to catch our breaths. I yawned.

“I’m going to bed, coming Cynthia?” I said.

“Yes. Goodbye,” she smiled.

“Bye Rowan.”

“Bye you two, we’ll have fun tomorrow.”

We walked back to our cabin… yes… our very own cabin! (Only problem is that it’s connected to the others…) It’s quite nice really. I smirked and locked the two doors. I winked flirtatiously. She did the same back. We both stripped.

“Can you help me get this off, please?” She asked.

“Yes.”

“Thank you,” she smiled while I took off her brace. I looked at her cast. I smiled because I had signed it, and so have the people that visited me in the hospital.

“You’re welcome…. Now that we’re alone… want to make love?” I smirked again.

“In here?” She blinked.

I nodded. “Yes, in here. Who gives a damn if there are others out there?”

“You’re right…,” she winked. We both got in bed and made love… sweet love… something that was panging in me forever…

…We soon fell asleep, even after a few minutes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile…

“Rex, what was that?” asked George, one of the trainers.

Rex blushed a deep red… he was humiliated. “My… my… parents…,” he stuttered… he began to sweat.

“Whoa… your parents are getting kinky!” whispered Alfonso, another trainer. Rex blushed even redder. The other trainers were whispering murmurs.

“Shut up!! They can’t help it… I’ve had to live with them having sex nearly every night!” He growled. The whispering murmurs quieted down. “Thank you! Now go to sleep, please! I’m really tired!” He huffed and closed his eyes. “They have sex everywhere they go…,” he thought. (A/N: I normally don’t show other people’s thoughts but maybe I should start doing that).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next day with my thighs and groin hurting… must be from the lack of making love? “Oooh…,” I groaned.

“What’s wrong?” She looked at me.

“My thighs and groin hurts…”

“So does mine…,” she sighed. “It’s been awhile…,” she thought. I helped her get her clothes on. Poor gal… I wished hadn’t broken her arm. “Thank you sweetie…!” She smooched me right smack-dab on the cheek. I smiled.

“You’re welcome.” I walked to the door and opened it. My heart sunk. “SO MUCH FOR FUN…!” I twitched. It was raining… yes, it was RAINING! “My God… what are we supposed to do now?!” I looked out the door again and saw Rowan, whom was wearing a poncho. He was chuckling at my reaction. She snickered. I looked at her and gave her a sarcastic look. I looked back at Rowan. “What are we supposed to do?”

“Well, we’re going to have fun no matter what. We’re going down to the lake in covered paddle boats. Do you want to come or not?”

We both nodded. “Of course…!” We both said. “Psych!” We grinned at each other; he just chuckled.

Cute couple…I wonder where my ex-wife is by now?” He thought. “I wonder if that Bertha is open, she has always been nice to me….” He smiled. We both put our coats on. We walked out and shut the door. We walked to the other cabins. But he stopped because all we could do was groan the whole time. “Are you two OK?” He asked, looking back at us. We blushed… big time… not the normal blushing, but the reaaallly embarrassed kind of blushing!

“Oh God…,” we both said, somewhat stuttering. He chuckled.

“Don’t worry… I think I might know what you too sly foxes have been doing,” he said sarcastically, waving his index finger. “Sex starts with an ‘S’,” he thought. “We’re you getting ‘down’ last night?” He was really humiliated us.

“Ugh… yes! OK! Just stop it…!” I gnashed my teeth. Cynthia was just giggling. I couldn’t help it either. “Look, I’m sorry. But this is my private life…”

“Whoops… my teasing got carried away!” He blushed as well. “Anyways… do you know if Bertha is open?” He smirked.

I looked at Cynthia and she looked at me. “I don’t know,” she said.

“Me neither… I suppose she is though,” I mused. “I hope Bertha finds a husband… she’s never been married,” I thought.

It’d be nice if she found someone…,” Cynthia thought. We all sighed and walked to the door of the cabin.

“WAKE UP!!!” Rowan hollered. We both snickered at this. “If you’re not out in ten minutes, you’ll lose points!”

We all made it down to the lake. I looked at the scoreboard that was in Rowan’s hands. (He was holding it out in the open because it had stopped raining). So far my team was winning, followed by Rex’s and Cynthia’s was last (I wasn’t thinking anything about the colours)...

We stepped onto the covered paddle boats. I sat next to Rowan, which was a bit strange, but I didn’t particularly mind it. I smiled. He gave us instructions to study the water types around here. He said we could even swim with them if we wanted to. Now, I haven’t swam in awhile now (I don’t think resting in hot springs counts). It started to mist again… but it was warm and it felt good when the warm wind blew against my face. I sighed happily. I paddled carefully along the lake. It was peaceful despite it misting. I saw a couple of Feebas splashing around… nothing spectacular, yet… I looked at Rowan again… Jesus, he was strong for his age! I dared not to ask though… but I did have an idea… I thought about it and changed my mind – no, it’d be too rude. I looked out over the water and saw Cynthia.

“Hey Cynthers!” I called.

“Yes?” She called, looking up.

“Doesn’t your Togekiss, Terry, know Sunny Day?” I smiled. This would be perfect… he could use it and clear out all of the clouds!

“Yes he does!” She smiled back and let him out. He flew around without flapping. “Terry, use Sunny Day!” She commanded.

“Yes ma’am!” He smiled while flying around. He began to glow; while a beam of light came from his back… the clouds began to clear.

“Thank you!” We both said to Terry. Rowan just laughed… the kids seemed to be happy. I sighed. She returned Terry and smiled.

“This should be an interesting day…,” I commented. I waited to see if anything interesting would happen. I started to notice more and more water types… until…







A HUGE WAILORD CAME OUT OF NO WHERE! Rowan and I looked at each other...
Sign up to rate and review this story