Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

VS Mamoswine! The Promotion!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-03 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1276 words

0Unrated
A/N: Acually, I decided this chapter will mostly have just everyones’ Pokemon... maybe I should make this a new story? lol. Here’s the names of Aaron’s Pokemon:

Hughes - Drapion
Butter - Beautifly
Alix - Vespiquen
Marianus - Mothim
Solange - Skorupi (yep, that little Skorupi in the anime! :D)
Aimee - Arnorith
Fifi - Flygon
Winoc - Yanmega
Dustin - Dustox
Sergius - Scizor
Harry - Heracross

And Liza’s:

Luna - Lunatone
Xerxes - Xatu
Gigi - Girafarig
Marlow - Metagross
Celeste - Chimecho
Lou - Wynaut
Rose - Unown R
Joelle - Staraptor

Sorry it was long, I will stop... lol.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 99

At Lucian’s House (in Chomp’s POV)....

“I’m so bored...,” I mumbled. “It’s like we never seen Lucian again...”

“I know,” Gabby nodded.

“What can we do? Remember last time? We all made each other faint...!” Boris twitched his metallic eyes.

“Hmm... I have an idea... I wonder if there’s a way to visit Lucian?” I smirked evilly.

“Hey...! You forgot about me!” Leon scowled.

“Oh sorry,” I sighed. I had an idea. “How about I carry you?”

“Hmm... OK then,” he looked at me funny. He leaped up in the air in an impressive show.

“Hey... aren’t you cute?” Liza’s Chimecho, Celeste said to Sirius.

“Umm... t-thank you...,” Sirius blushed the best he could.

“I just love this weather...,” Hughes commented.

“Totally agree!” Alix smiled.

“Look at me everyone!” Missy cackled.

“Right... we get it Missy, we all know you can disappear...,” Emelia bleated (I found out this is the sound giraffes make!) and tapped one of her hooves on the ground.

“Hey guys look!” Riri pointed to a rain cloud in the sky.

“Oh great!!!” We all managed to say.

“I can’t stand to get wet!!” Polaris neighed loudly.

“Ya know what?! Same here!” Halcyon growled.

“I know...,” Inferno crossed his arms.

“I don’t like getting wet...,” Fifi mumbled.

“Who does?” Dustin scowled the best he could.

“My feathers get clogged with water and I can’t fly for hours!” Takis growled.

“I know exactly how you feel!” Joelle nodded. She flapped her wings and flew into the air.

“I don’t mind the rain!” Paulie said proudly.

“Me neither,” Leon grinned slightly.

“Hey! How about we battle each other again?” I smirked. I really wanted to show off my beautttiful Draco Meteor... it’s so mesmorizing that I tend to forget I’m battling and stare at it. I looked at Gabby, my proud mate. I loved her so much. She makes my day.

“I will battle you,” Gabby kissed me on the head. I blushed.

“Ooh that would be great!” I grinned. Everyone moved out of the way. We both smirked.

“Go first, my dear lover,” she grinned. I jumped up and started to use a Dragon Rush. My whole body glowed a beautiful bluish colour. She decided to use the same thing as me! Copier...! We both smashed into each other and fell to the ground. Dizzily, I got back up and rubbed my head. She happened to land on her feet. She was definitely the most experienced of us. She roared. I roared back and used a beautiful Draco Meteor. This caused her to collapsed (or maybe she did this on purpose?)

“Well done,” she grinned.

“Thank you,” I bowed.

“No problem,” she bowed. Suddenly, there was a terrible roaring in the background. The smaller ones hid behind the bigger ones.

“That certainly doesn’t sound good...,” Xerxes mused. Lucky bastard can see into the future.

“What is it?!” We all said.

“A huge Pokemon coming to destroy us...,” he growled. “Get ready...” We all nodded. I walked up to a rock and began to sharpen my claws on it until they were as sharp as machetes. I growled slightly, the thin hairs on my tail stood up (I never really knew why I was part Umbreon/human... until they told me).

“I’m ready...,” I roared. Gabby and Storic roared along with me. Fifi did her best to roar as well, but she isn’t as good as us. Whatever the creature was, it came barreling through the yard... it was a Mamoswine... a fucking huge one as well.

“Shit!” Umbra cursed.

“It’s fuckin’ huge...,” my eyes widened.

“...But I’m ready,” Storic eyed it. He flew up and started to use a Flamethrower on it but it didn’t budge... it continued to barrel through... but as it passed, I managed to use a Dragon Claw on it... but it still wouldn’t move.

“...Oh damn...,” I growled deeply. It swung around and attempted to use a Sheer Cold on me, but it missed. I eyed it and tried to use a Dragon Rush on it and failed to do so... It headed straight for Gabby and she used a Brick Break. This thing was impossible... none of us could land any attacks on it. Milly tried her best to use a Surf; this imobolised it for a few minutes but continued to rampage... Ana, Clarke, Barry, Leon, Merrick, Sally, Paulie, Gabby, Aimee, and I all combined our attack Surf into one. We noticed it started to get weaker. Derrick swooped down and used a Fire Fang. While Umbra and Emil used a Dark Pulse... Halcyon, Polaris, and Inferno all combined to use Fire Blast. Riri used a Close Combat just in case. It finally fainted.

Fuck yeah!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the hospital....

I sighed. This poor patient has hematohidrosis, which is the sweating of the blood. It’s an extremely rare condition in which someone sweats blood...

“Jesus supposed started sweating blood when he was praying in the garden of Gethsemane,” I mumbled. “So, what causes hematohidrosis?” I tapped my marker on the whiteboard.

“Extreme stress?” Cynthia called out.

“Thalassemia?” Dirk wondered.

“Something hereditary?” Baum shrugged.

“All good answers... let us look at the clipboard...,” I took a look at it. “She has a history of Hemophilia... and anemia. That is about it...,” I rubbed my head and wrote on the whiteboard. “...I’m so tired...,” I yawned. It’s very contagious... so the others copied off of me.

“...I know. Me, too,” Baum mumbled.

“I’m might go to the dean and ask him if he’ll let us off...,” I sighed.

“OK,” they all smiled. I waved my hand and walked out the door... passed several doors, down a few halls and up two flights of stairs. I finally made it to his room and I was shocked at what I saw!!! He was packing up and leaving!!!

“What the hell are you doing?!” I blinked.

“...Quitting...,” he sounded unemotional.

“B-but why?” I was confused.

“Eh... family matters. My grandmother is moving to America. And I thought I would need to be with her. I’m putting Cynthia in charge.”

“C-Cynthia in-in-in ch-charge?!” I stuttered and ejaculated. “NO WAY!!!”

“Yes way... good luck,” he smiled. I never in my life caught his name!

“What is you name, by the way?” I asked nicely.

“Dr. Morgan, M.D.,” he smiled and shook my hand. “Keep in touch alright?”

“Sure thing,” I smiled. He walked off slowly with his stuff. I ran back down to my office as fast as I could. I told what had happened and she nearly fainted.

“Awesome!” She grinned.

“Three cheers for Cynthers!” We all said to her. We all cheered happily for her! We all picked her up and led her to the dean’s office.

Fucking sweet!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Only one chapter to go ’till 100!!! I thought about naming the chapters... but what though? :-/
Sign up to rate and review this story