Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

100!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Lucian is a pervert XDD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-03 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1218 words

0Unrated
A/N: Finally! Took me a million years to figure something out...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 100!

“For she’s a jolly bally good fellow… and no one can deny it!” We all sang. I popped the top off of a champagne bottle, and the cork went flying and smacked into poor Baum. We all just nearly died laughing at him. At first he didn’t think it was funny, but he soon joined in.

“Hey, you got a new case!” said a nurse while walking in. We all stopped laughing and sighed forcibly. No champagne just yet…

Oh welll…. “For she’s a jolly good fellow, for she’s a jolly good fellow, and no one can deny it, and no one can deny it!” We all sang while going down the stairs.

I looked at the clipboard. “Hmm… alien hand syndrome…”

“Wow! That’s a rare disease!” Baum blinked.

“It is!” Dirk nodded.

“Interesting!” Cynthia gasped.

“Hmmm…,” I mumbled. “Seems he’s hallucinating for no apparent reason and he has bowel incontinence… not good…”

“I ‘ate it when people have that…,” Dirk mumbled.

“Agreed!” We all said.

“It is kind of nasty…,” Cynthia made the “bleck” noise.

“Yep… yep…,” we all murmured.

“– But why on Earth does he have bowel incontinence?” I questioned.

“I know, doesn’t make any sense…,” Baum shrugged.

“I know!” She nodded. “This is the weirdest case ever…”

“And what happened to my other patient, the one with hematidrosis…?”

“I have no idea…,” Dirk shrugged. All of our pagers beeped.

“Great…!” We all said in unison while rolling our eyes. We decided just to rush. It was the patient that has AHS…

“What happened?” I asked a nurse while walking in.

“He just started to urinate blood... and I have no idea why... I think it is because --”

“Well, I know one good reason,” I said. “Is it possible you excerise a lot?”

“Umm... yeah, I do,” he replied, shocked.

“And what about a lot of soda, or tea?” I was thinking kidney stones.

“Yeah why?” He asked.

“Kidney stones,” I replied. “Very well likely. The symptoms even make sense.”

“Yeah, they do,” Dirk nodded.

“Yeah...,” Cynthia agreed.

“Of course,” Baum nodded too. My cell phone rang. I shrugged and looked at it.

“Hey it happens to be Luca...,” I smiled and answered it. “Hello?” I answered.

“Hi big bro...,” she said weakly. “I am in the hospital...”

“Oh no! What happened? Are you alright?”

“I drank more than half a bottle of champagne, well, I was drunk enough to trip and apparently; I tripped into a really sharp rock and ended up in the hospital -- wearing an eye patch and I ended up very dizzy... if I get up, I will faint. I think it is called vertigo.”

“Yes, that is correct. Anyways, other than that -- are you alright?”

“I am fine... but I have a question...,” she hesitated. “Is it OK to eat semen?” She whispered.

“What?” I whispered back. “Why would you ask that?” She gulped.

“Well... my new boyfriend and I were doing this sex position called 69, and... I accidentally swallowed his semen...,” she whispered. I blinked.

“Hang on a sec, Luca,” I turned my attention to the others. “Excuse me a second,” I left the room and the others mumbled incoherently. I walked off to the bathroom (the most private place in the whole building!). Luckily, it was not too far from where I was. “Alright Luca,” I said while pretending to sit on a toilet. “I will tell you that it does not hurt to eat semen, in fact, it can be good for you,” I said quietly.

“It is?” She sounded shocked. “In what way?”

“It contains minerals such as calcium and zinc; it may reduce breast cancer, stroke and heart attack; and it provides the body with testosterone -- which helps with bone density and makes women feel better. Does that help?”

“Yes it does, thank you,” she sounded happier. “You will not tell anyone, right? Except Cynthia, she is good at keeping secrets.”

“I will not, I promise,” I smiled. “And no problem; I think you deserved to know. Alright, I have to go now, people are wondering where I am I bet.”

“Bye big bro, I miss you!” She giggled.

“Bye -- and have fun, too.”

“Thank you, bye,” she hung up.

“No problem.” I got off the toilet and walked out. Hopefully no one was listening to me.... I passed by the stupid flyers that I usually look at, but this one caught my eye... it was about teaching kids about human anatomy and forensics! “Perfect,” I thought. “This is something I can easily do in my freetime. Cynthia would definitely let me, judging that she is now the new dean... maybe she would want to do this, too,” I decided just to secretly take the poster, I highly doubt if anyone would notice, besides; I can put it back. I looked both ways and rushed back to my office... I set the poster down and quickly went back to the hospital room. “I always wanted to try semen... but I never got the chance to... besides, I cannot do autofellatio* to myself, I am not that bendy! And I never tried it when I masturbated either...,”I thought while walking back into the room. “Wonder what it tastes like? I might try it while masturbating in the shower.”

“Hey... what took so long? Everyone went down to eat lunch,” Cynthia smiled and shrugged. “Well, he does have kidney stones though, while you were gone, I was able to do a quick ultrasound.”

“Damn, that was fast! Did you give him the medicine?”

“Yeah, I did, it made him a bit sleepy though,” she smiled. “Shall we get some lunch?”

“Yes, that does sounds nice, let us go,” I smiled and rubbed her shoulders (even though that was her job!). She literally melted into my hands, by leaning against my hands...

“Oooh... that feels so good....”

“I know...,” I chuckled and stopped. “We are not getting anywhere though.”

“Hey... you are right,” she walked off and I followed her. It was a bit winding get to the cafeteria, but I never really cared. It takes two flights of steps to go down there… unless I took an elevator, but it does not lead to the café, unlike the stairs, which are right in front of it as someone enters. I still prefer elevators… they are fast in a way, but it is not the best if one is not healthy. “So… what do you want?”

“Hmm… I do not know… pizza sounds nice though,” I walked up to the bar. I drooled. I love the food here… it is not the shitty school cafeteria-type food… that stuff is disgusting! The food here is more like Jason’s Deli-type food. It is actually good! We do not even have to pay for it, except it goes on our insurance – but we tend not to even notice at all.

We both grabbed a slice and sat down… BANG! Someone had dropped (nearly) dead on the floor below…

We both gulped and hoped for the best.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

*Autofellatio = oral sex with oneself, hence the word “auto.” Sorry, I thought I would just mention it.
Sign up to rate and review this story