Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 33

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1060 words

0Unrated
The night was uneventful. I fell asleep holding her hand with my head resting on my arm. Then I awoke a few hours later to Sis thrashing around. She was hollering for Spencer but he was at an interview and would be most of the morning. I tried to explain this but she wouldn’t calm down. Then I saw him. Spencer walking down the hallway with Brendon and Kay close behind.
“What happened?” he demanded. I explained that she just woke up like this and the nurses are giving her a sedative. He walked in the room and took her hand. I heard him calmly explain to her what he had to do today. She didn’t like but she promised to behave. Brendon pulled me into a kiss.
“What a horrible first night in London.” I told him he held me in his arms so I could hear his heart beat.
“Yes, I’m sorry that this had to happen to you girls.” He glanced over a Kayla. She felt pretty bad too. Not just this but the whole thing that happened between her and Jon the other day. Spence came out of the room and Kay took my place.
“Not your fault.” I told him. We dropped the subject.
“I brought you clean clothes in case you wanted to come to the interview.” Brendon told me and my eyes lit up.
“I would love to!” I raced out to the van waiting to take us to the interview spot and back into the hospital to change in the local bathroom. I remembered to bring my purse to touch up my make so I wouldn’t look like hell and spritz myself with my Tommy Girl perfume because Lord knows I stink. I was back on the van in less than 5 mins. I sat in between Brendon and Spencer and they both happened to be holding my hand.
We pulled into the studio about a half-hour later. Traffic was horrendous but the guys managed to still be on time. There I saw other band members, mostly from the same record label. As we approached closer, I saw that I knew most of them. William Beckett stood in front of me with Sisky to his right and The Butcher to his left. We made eye contact but we didn’t look away. In fact he came up to me.
“Alyssa, I apologize for the way I acted on New Years, I was just drunk and horny. I know still no excuse but I hope that we can still remain friends.”
“Apology accepted.” I smiled at him. He pulled me into a hug.
“Thank you. How about we get that interview guys?” he told me but I was confused.
“Wait why are you all going for an interview?” I asked Brendon as we were ushered in.
“We’re all going on the same tour.” I was going on tour with William Beckett? I need to contain myself – but you’ll be busy with wedding plans and Jess’ wedding is coming up sooner than you think missy. “I’ll introduce you later.” He kissed my cheek before walking into the room.
“Did you know that they were touring with TAI?” I asked Amanda. She nodded.
“Ryan told me last night before everything happened. I think you were already in bed. But it’s not just TAI it’s Cobra Starship, We the Kings and The Cab!” she exclaimed.
“WTK sings that “Check Yes Juliet song right?”
“Yes we do.” I heard someone come up behind me and say it practically in my ear.
“And you are?” I asked staring at him blankly but the real reason I was staring was because of that adorable lip ring. How I wanted to pull him into a kiss right then and there.
“Travis, you?”
“Alyssa.” We introduced ourselves before Gabe I think told him that he was needed in the room. The reason I thought it was Gabe because Amanda turned red when he winked at her. She needs to sort out her men.
“What’s up with that missy?” I asked her. She looked at me innocently.
“Hey is this the FBR interview?” a tall man with shoulder length straight brown hair asked.
“Yep.” I nodded as I replied to him.
“Thank you.” He walked into the door with another man close behind him.
“I think they are from the Cab,” concluded Amanda avoiding subjects. She’s off the hook for now but just wait. We listened to the interview intently. I learned where exactly we would be touring in Europe! I’m excited for Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome and especially Budapest! I can’t wait to get started! After they talked about where they were going on tour the interview was basically over and the guys started to pour out.
“Hey babe,” Brendon pulled me into a kiss.
“You did well.” I told him and he thanked me with another kiss.
“Let me introduce you to the guys.” He started with Travis, the red head from We The Kings. “Drew is next to him.” He described the boy with curly brown hair and glass. “Ryland and Gabe from Cobra Starship,” I know a few of their songs! Ryland was defiantly the tallest out of the group. “Finally, we have Alex and Ian from the Cab.” Amanda was right about the last two boys to walk in, they were from the Cab.
“Nice to meet you all,” I said to them. Boy I half-wished I wasn’t engaged to Brendon…I’ve always wanted to make out with someone with a lip ring. I think it’d be totally awesome and stimulating. I was lost in thought when I felt someone pull on my arm. It was Brendon, of course.
“Come on slow poke. We’re heading to check out the venue for tomorrow night.” He told me. Back into the van we go. It was a short drive from the radio station to the venue. The venue was so huge. I couldn’t believe they were playing for a sold out show! Pretty soon the tour busses pulled up and the rest of the members walked off. So many good-looking men! Amanda and I exchanged glances of approval. This was going to be a fun tour. Can’t wait to get started!
Sign up to rate and review this story