Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 34

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1224 words

0Unrated
“We all going out later?” asked Gabe. I saw him eye up Amanda. At least she wasn’t engaged…yet.
“Yea we can!” my fiancé answered for everyone. I laughed to myself. We didn’t even discuss plans for later.
“Who’s staying with Lexi tonight?” this came from Amanda. We glanced at each other. Who would forgo alcohol the first night out on tour?
“I’ll do it.” Ryan volunteered. I’m glad he did, that way Spencer can loosen up and relax. He’s way too intense.
“Are you sure Ryan? I can do it.” Spencer shifted his weight between legs as he spoke.
“You deserve a night out after all that has happened.”
“What’s happened?” asked Travis. Then we explained all about the first night we arrived and Sis being in the hospital.
“Well if you’re going to be with her tonight then I’ll go stay with her now and relieve Kay and you can come get me before you leave. “ that sounded like a plan. We decided to meet at a pub called Sonic Vibe around 830.
“Brendon can we go shopping for a bit?”
“I was wondering when you were going to ask.” He laughed. We said our goodbyes and caught a cab.

Later that night we all gathered at the pub. I hope I could contain myself with all these gorgeous men. I saw Gabe make a bee line for Amanda, he bought her a drink and they quickly launched into a conversation. I spotted William by the bar and started to make my way over to see what he was up to.
“Hey William!”
“Hey, Lys what’s up?” we talked for awhile. I noticed Spencer sat down near us. We exchanged hellos but something caught my eye. It was my fiancé and the way he was standing there talking to Drew looked incredible sexy. I knew he was ready for sex but he wasn’t the type of guy to nag me about doing it. I simply would have to take matters into my own hands. I reached into my purse and pulled out my phone and sent him a text. All it said was ‘Want U!” I saw him reach for his phone and eyes widen as he read over the text. He glanced in my direction. I smirked. He excused him and I said my goodbyes to Billy and Spencer then met my lover on the dance floor. He pulled me into a kiss. I could feel his passion growing. I hope we could make it back to the room. He took my hand and led me to the door. There we were stopped by Spencer. He looked pretty out of it and decided that our friend was more important to take care of now so we took him with us. Besides we had all night to make love.

I awoke wrapped in white sheets. The memories of last night started to flow back to me. I rolled over to face piercing blue eyes.
“Spencer!” I whispered trying not to wake Brendon. “What are you doing here?” I tried to cover myself up.
“Not like I didn’t see it last night, love.” What?
“What are you talking about?”
“Lys you were so good.”
“Spencer. I have no idea what you are talking about.” He pulled me into a kiss. Oh wow. I remember his tongue somewhere else…I had a threesome? “Spencer did we have sex?” I breathed as I pushed him away.” His eyes looked away then back.
“I wish.” I felt my heart drop.
“Good morning, babe.” Brendon stirred. I leaned over and kissed him. Then I bombarded him with questions. “Geez Lys, calm down. You only had sex with me.” I looked at Spencer. I wondered what it would be like to have sex with him. Would it feel different because Spencer has so much passion stored up for me or will it be the same as Brendon’s? “Lys go ahead I know you want to.” He whispered in my ear. “I want to watch.” Oh this is going to be fun! I pulled Spencer back into a kiss as my hand roamed down and discovered he wasn’t wearing any underwear. That turned me on more as I straddled is torso. It didn’t take very long until we were one. Doing it with another drummer was amazing! I caught Brendon stroking himself a bit and it made me excited and I started to kick up the decibels of my moans. He started to move his hand faster and all three of us reached our climax. I laid down on Spencer’s chest to steady my breathing. What a rush!
“Wow, that was great!” I told them. “but now I need a shower.”
“We could join you and have another go.” Brendon said.
“Tempting but not today.” We each got ready for and I bounded down to the kitchen. My stomach was growling.
“Geez, Lys could you and Brendon be any louder?” I gave her a quizzical look. “You practically woke up the whole neighborhood.” She continued. “But I have to thank you. You turned Jon on that he wanted to forgive me and we made up. It was great!” she beamed. I’m glad I could help another person out even if it wasn’t Brendon and I.
“Good morning!” Amanda walked in the kitchen. “I’m going to visit Lexi and show her the bridesmaid dress. They came this morning. Anyone want to come?” OMG Lexi! I had sex with my best friends boyfriend! Then he walked into the room hair still wet from the shower. Our eyes met but I quickly looked away.
“I’ll go.” He said. How could I be such a horrible person? Lexi is in the hospital and I screwed her boyfriend. Then my Brendon walked in.
“What’s going on?” he asked.
“I’m going to see Lexi before we have rehearsals at 1.” Spencer quickly replied then left with Amanda.
“Jon and I are going to lunch.” Said Kay. Then I heard my phone go off. It was Ben! I chatted with him for a good half hour. I told him all the crazy things that have happened, except for my little adventure this morning. He was really worried about Sis. I had a feeling he developed a little crush on her. Boy was I right. I hung up the phone and looked for my beau. We were the only ones left in the house.
“I feel horrible.” I confessed.”I screwed one of my good friend’s boyfriends. Brendon how could I?”
“Spencer knew what he was doing, Lys.”
“I don’t think he does.”
“Lys…Lexi cheated on Spence and now he cheated on her. They are even.”
“Two wrongs don’t make a right, Brendon.”
“I know but there was nothing I could do that could change his mind?”
“I’m your fiancé! Isn’t that a good enough reason?”
“Lys, I know you wanted to do it. Don’t lie to me!” I can’t lie for one and he knows it. “We’ll talk about this later.” I nodded. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” We put our shoes and walked out to the waiting limo to take us to the venue.
Sign up to rate and review this story