Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 35

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 941 words

0Unrated
The gang was all there by the time we pulled up. We were all gathering by the tour busses when I saw Spencer walk away from the group. I need to talk to him about Lexi and how horrible I feel regardless if I was told not to worry about it.
“I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.” I kissed Brendon on the cheek and raced to chase after Spencer. “Spencer!” I called. He turned around with his hand on the door to open the venue. I waved and not watching where I was going I missed the step off of the curb and fell face first into the concrete. I tried to catch myself but I hurt my hand.
“Lys! Are you ok?” Spence called to me. I didn’t respond or move. I was in pain. “Stop!” I heard him say then I felt someone lift me up and cradle me in their arms. Blood rolled down my cheek touching my lips as it kept going. I slowly opened my eyes to see my rescuer expecting it to be Spencer or Brendon but it was not. I looked into the brown eyes peering back at me through black rimmed glasses. Curly brown hair framed his face along with little stubble on his chin. Drew, I believe was his name from We The Kings. I heard a car door slam and someone ask if I was ok.
“Lyssa!” that was Spencer. “Are you alright?” he asked me again. I swallowed before I answered.
“I think. My hand hurts.” I told him. I gently touched it then winced in pain. Yep, it hurts.
“How are your legs?” Drew asked. They seemed fine. “Are you able to walk?” I nodded and he set me back on the ground.
“Lys, what happened?” I saw Brendon come from around the corner. I don’t think he saw Drew carrying me; it was probably best that way.
“I was being a klutz and tripped into the street.” I half smiled. When he reached the place we were standing he pulled me into a hug but I screamed in pain.
“Maybe we should take you to the hospital.” Spence said. “Just make sure it’s not broken.” Great! I glanced in between Spencer and Brendon as they decided on who would take me. When I turned around to thank Drew he was nowhere in sight. Hmm…I’d thank him later.

Brendon and Spencer took me to the hospital and Kayla tagged along so she could take Amanda’s spot. She and Spencer went to her room while Brendon took me to the ER. After the short wait my hand was x-rayed. It was not broken just sprained. At least that was good. The doc told me to keep it in a sling the next couple of days. We thanked him and went to check on Lexi.
“Sis not you too.” She moaned noticing my arm.
“I’m a klutz what can I say?” we laughed. “How are you feeling?”
“Better. I just want to get out of here.”
“Yea, but it’ll be soon.” Spence joined in. Just then doctor came in. Amanda, Kayla, Brendon and I stepped out of the room. It was only a short visit and we went back in.
“She gets to go home tomorrow.” He said a little sad.
“That’s great sis!” I hugged her.
“Yea.” She sounded upset too.
“What’s wrong?”
“I have to go back to LA and rest for a few weeks. Then maybe I’ll come back on tour.” Was not excepting this! She can’t leave Spencer! He’ll be wanting more of what happened last night. I so cannot handle that!
“Are you serious?” Kay asked. We couldn’t believe it! Sis just nodded.
“You can stay at our house. Ben and Kristan will help take care of you. I’ll let them know.” It was the least I could do for her after banging her drummer boyfriend. Besides, Ben would be thrilled to hear that she’d be staying for the next few weeks.
“It’s settled.” I told sis. “Ben will be expecting you tomorrow.”
“Thanks sis.” She said a little weary.
“I’m a bit hungry! Who wants some lunch? Kay? Amanda?”
“I’m fine.” Kay replied.
“Are you sure? Just come with us.” I ushered everyone out of the room giving Spencer and Lexi some alone time.
“Why you do that?” Brendon demanded. So I explained as we walked on the elevator to take it to 2nd floor, where the café was located.
“You’re so smart, I knew there was reason I kept you around.” Brendon told me. I just slapped his arm. But he kissed me back. “Love you too.” We laughed and entered the cafeteria.

Later that night I found myself back at the venue but watching The Cab perform. I like all the songs. They are very upbeat. ‘Risky Business’ and ‘Vegas Skies’ were my favorite so far! Aww it’s the last song called ‘One of those nights’. Halfway in I saw Brendon walk past me and head out on stage. The crowd went wild! It was insane! He sang the chorus with one of Alex’s I believe. I could listen to him every day.
Next up was We The Kings, then Cobra Starship, and after that was William’s band The Academy Is… finally Panic at the Disco! They opened with ‘We’re So Starving’ and ended with ‘Mad As Rabbits’ playing the majority of the songs from their albums. It was such a thrilling night!
Sign up to rate and review this story