Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Its A Freaky Story - Baby Just Say Ys..

by CyanideChild_ 3 reviews

Vampire fight...is georgia falling for gerard? mikey better watch out!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-12 - Updated: 2009-10-12 - 2059 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Its A Freaky Story, Baby Just Say, Yes ;)
We weren't in the bedroom anymore. Saving Gerard from telling the story twice had been the least that i could do to say thank you for saving my ass. I didn't want to think about what would have happened to me if Gerard and his gang hadn't saved me, and I was sure that I would more than likely have been left for dead. Or undead. Or whatever.
`The Vampire King,' Gerard started the story, `isn't, as you might think, Dracula. Nothing like it, actually. Completely, one hundred percent diff-'
`Gee, stop telling them what he's not,' one of Gerard's friends, Bob Bryar, the blond one, interrupted Gerard.
`Yeah, it'll take forever if you go through all the things he isn't,' Mikey Way, Gerard’s own brother, agreed.
`It'll take even longer if you two keep interrupting,' Ray Toro, Gerard’s curly haired friend (and last of their vampire-hunting group), replied as he silenced them both with a look.
`OK, OK.' Gerard brushed all of their comments aside and continued. `Years ago, long before any of us were even born, there was a battle. A battle between a human and the vampire king. But this wasn't just any old human. He was head of the vampire hunters’ clan. There's a town not too far from here, where he used to live. Most of the clan lived in the town, though obviously a few didn't. Having them all in one place would have been stupid.
`The vampires attacked the town one day. It was huge. Long story short, a lot of people died that day. Men, women, children, not all a part of the vampire hunters’ clan. The vampire hunters were fighting against them, but there were so many. It didn't help that the leader of the vampires was there, either. The leader of the hunters clan took it upon himself to stop the Vampire King, so they fought.
`No one's really sure exactly how long the battle lasted, but in the end the hunters won. Their leader managed to trap the Vampire King in some kind of…er…for lack of a better word, trap. Without their leader to guide them, the vampires were lost. They fled, but it didn't really matter. Most of the town had been destroyed. The townspeople fled, and the remaining vampires took over the town.
`These days the town is their lair. Try not to venture into it unless you have to, because you’re not suicidal. You know, we get the vampires when they come out of the town. And they've been doing that quite a bit lately. We figured it was because they'd found their leader. Obviously, they thought they had, too. That's why they've been after you. They think you have their leader.'
`Well i don't,' I replied firmly. `I think I’d know if we had a vampire leader lying around somewhere, don't you? Plus, I thought it was the king who wanted me? What games does he play? Hide and seek?'
`Not necessarily,' Ray interjected, evidently not catching the hint of sarcasm in my tone of voice. Bob and Mikey snickered. Frank poked the two of them, to which they responded with shocked expressions. Frank looked very proud of himself.
`Gee,' Mikey whined. `He poked us!'
`Didn't,' Frank denied, an innocent expression crossing his face as he placed his hands neatly in his lap. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I found it extremely hard to believe that Frank was actually twenty rather than five. Gerard suddenly poked Frank. Frank turned to him.
`Georgia did it,' Gerard automatically said, pointing at me.
`Huh?' i gasped. `Liar!'
`Georgia!' Frank pouted. `How could you?! I thought you were my friend!'
`It wasn't me! It was Gerard!'
`But…but…Gerard said that you did it.'
`Gerard’s a liar,' I replied sneakily. `Go get 'im, Frankie!'
`What?' Gerard looked slightly confused. That expression soon changed though, because Frank had just jumped on him. `Agh!"
`How do you deal with them?' I asked Mikey as he shock his head sadly at the struggling Gerard and the whooping Bob and Ray. `Frank's bad enough on his own, but three?'
`You get used to them,' Mikey replied with a shrug. `They're annoying at times, and all you want to do is wring their necks, but in the end they're the only family that I really have and I'd never want them any other way.'
`Liar,' Bob smirked. Mikey grinned.
`OK…so maybe sometimes I wish they were different,' he admitted, `but that would be boring.'
`Yeah, Georgia,' Ray said, joining in on the conversation. `Wouldn't it be boring if Frankie was to be more responsible?'
Alright…so there have been a fair few occasions where I've told Frank to “grow up” in the last hour”. Doesn't everybody get told that once in a while? I flicked Mikey's arm only to have him grin broadly at me, knowing that his point had been made. I smiled around the group, knowing that I’d been accepted, and that maybe, they’d help me stay away from Bert. And maybe, just maybe, I mused looking at a puffed out Gerard, maybe some romance?
I felt relieved. I was now certain that the vampires had mistaken me for somebody else, and I'd be able to tell them that the next time we saw them if they hadn't already figured it out for themselves. Honestly, it couldn't be that hard.
That brought me to wondering why the vampires had assumed that I held information about their fallen leader. Or if they had always thought it, then why had they only come out and attacked us now? It made little sense to me, and I tried to rid myself of the thoughts as we laughed at Frank, Gerard, Ray and Bob. At least one good thing had come out of the attacks. I had made five new friends.
Gerard broke away from Frank and came over to me. He beckoned for me to follow after him and I did so, leaving the others to observe as Frank wrestled with Mikey and Bob on the floor. The sound of them was drowned out as Gerard took me back into the bedroom and shut the door behind us.
`Now,' he began, `about the Blood Princess thing. Do you think you're going to be able to handle it?'
`Do I really have much choice?' I asked. I had almost forgotten that I was a vampire’s almost girlfriend now. None of the guys had said anything about it, and of course it had slipped my mind while we'd been listening to Gerard tell us the story of the Vampire King and his demise.
`Well, no,' Gerard admitted, `but I want you to know that you don't have to do it alone. I'll be here to teach you about anything you need to know. Got any questions?'
`Yeah,' I said, `How the hell am I meant to get away from him? Because I sure as hell am not marrying him, and what the hell is a Blood thingy anyway?'
`You won't have to,' Gerard informed me, rummaging around in one of the draws until he found what he was looking for. He pulled a ring from it and handed it to me. I examined what was written on it. `This is a ring.' I smiled at Gerard, and he blushed “I know that dummy. Are you proposing? It’s a yes!” he laughed at me,
“No, it stops Bert from pinpointing you location. He can’t get in the mall anyway, but now he won’t know where you are. Unless he’s already taken you blood. Then he’ll know”
“But he has” I panicked. Clutching at Gerard like a baby. He laughed again and stroked my hair. “You’re still alive aren’t you? Let’s just hope, he hasn’t taken enough to know. Cos he’ll never stop wanting you. Never.”
That was a thought that scared me out of my mind.
I couldn’t sleep that night. I guess it was one of the things to be expected. Bert knew where I was, I was sure of it. And like Gerard had said, he still wanted me. Mikey joined me a little after sundown, and was trying to convince me of our safety here.
`Actually, I’m the baby of the group now,' I replied to him as we went slightly off the conversation, `and that's beside the point. It doesn't matter if Frankie has three years on me! It's like you said. You’re professional vampire hunters. Im one girl who’s being targeted by the damn things! We hardly know a single thing about them! Besides, you guys aren't going to be around me at all times. You're not around me right now. We could get attacked at this very moment and there wouldn't be a thing that you could do about it.'
`Georgia, vampires can't enter a house unless they're invited in, remember?' Mikey replied. It was the beginning of a point. `They have no reflection in the mirror. They can't drink the blood of the dead. They need to avoid sunlight. They're burned by holy water. They-'
`What's your point, Mikey?' i interrupted him. He was about to speak when my eyes widened. Bert grinned at me, and then disappeared. He left about seven of his cronies behind, including Connor. He looked at me and winked. The others eyes were blank.
`Mikey, look out!' I cried grabbing his arm and pulling him behind me as one of the vampires lunged at him. It missed him by mere inches. That was close enough for me to know that they meant business. `Mikey, you need to run. Go get help or something.'
`Hell, no,' Mikey shot back. `There's no way I'm leaving you here to fight them off on your own.'
`I admire your bravery, but if you haven't yet noticed, you're-'
I stopped short as one of the vampires grabbed my arm. It wasn't that I was scared because it had grabbed me. It didn't even hurt. No. What made me stop was the fact that the second the vampire had grabbed my arm my vision had blurred, and image after image was flying through my head, blocking my range of sight.
The images were flying by far too fast for me to be able to make out what they were. It irked me. I was getting dizzy trying to focus on them and I was sure that I had fallen to the ground. The sharp pain in my back told me that I'd probably hit the table corner on the way, too. But the vampire was still holding tight to my arm. I actually didn't care. All I wanted was for the images to stop flying through my head so that I might be able to think straight. I tried to focus on something else, and eventually the flow or imagery subsided until I was left with a picture of Gerard in my head.
Then that image was gone as well as Mikey lunged at the vampire that had grabbed me, causing it to release my arm as it was pushed away from me. Ignoring the pain in my back, I jumped to my feet and dragged Mikey away from the vampire with me. There was no way in hell that I was going to let them get at Gerard’s kid brother again.
`Come with us!' the vampire closest to us hissed, taking us both by surprise. I guess Mikey was more surprised, because it was the first time he'd actually heard one of the things talk.
`Come with whom?' I asked politely shielding Mikey despite the fact that he was bigger and protesting against me.
"Our leader. Your true love."
Of course…how couldn't I have seen that coming? That's why they were after me. Well, maybe it was time to set the record straight. . .
Sign up to rate and review this story