Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Oh Interesting. Verrrrrrrry Interesting...

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Berty Breaks into the mall, mikey and georgia fight off some evil vampires, and is gerard hinting at something..? Oh interesting. Verrrrrry interesting...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-15 - Updated: 2009-10-15 - 1109 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Four: Oh Interesting...Verrrrry Interesting
`Well, im not going. And he’s not my true love' I informed the vampire. `If i did, he'd probably already have gotten rid of me like we're going to do if you don't leave this mall right now. You weren't invited, so you shouldn't even be here....hint hint..'
`Anywhere that the leader goes we can go, too,' a second vampire snarled. `The leader is here, and so we are able to set foot on this premises.'
`We'll give you one last chance to come join us,' the first vampire spoke.
`And I'll give you one last chance to get out of this mall. Bert. God damn you!' I shot back.
`Very well. Your chance has passed.'
Before I had time to gather my thoughts and make a come back, the vampires had lunged at us. Seriously, all like seven of them against the two of us. Apart from Connor and one other. I was amazed that the others hadn't already woken up with the noise that we was making. Mikey and I were struggling and fighting against the vampires, but it seemed to no avail. I tried baring my teeth at them, only to be met by five sets of more experienced pairs.
Mikey was grabbed and pinned to the wall. Held down by two vampires, all I could do was yell as the vampire bared its fangs and made to bite him. Mikey helplessly struggled against the thing, but it was pointless. There was no doubt that the damned thing was a lot stronger than him and had no intentions of letting go.
That is, of course, until it was shot through the back with a crossbow. Ouch.
The vampire dropped Mikey as it fell to the ground withering in pain and I tried to get a glimpse at whoever it was that had shot it. I heard the two standing vampires, Connor and the other one leave the room the fastest way that they could - by smashing the window open and flying out through it. The two that were holding me down took one look at their fallen comrade before jumping up and also attempting to escape. They weren't as lucky as the first two, and ended up getting show by the crossbow as well.
`Gerard.' Mikey gave a sigh of relief, and I managed to get up and see that it was indeed Gerard. He had the crossbow held expertly in his hand, and I mentally made a note to myself not to underestimate him. It looked as though I'd already made a mistake by doing so.
Gah. He was gorgeous, and dangerous. Just my type. Double Gah.
`Yeah, me,' Gerard replied. `I was out walking with Frank when Bob called us and told us that this place was getting attacked. So firstly let's set some house rules here. Rule number one - you do not let the vampires in! I didn't think we were going to need to tell you that girly, but-'
`Wait a second,' I snapped. `Hold up there, know it all. I didn't let the vampires in. They came in on their own. And dont call me girly, unless you value your balls!'
Hearing these words, Bert stepped foot through the front door. There were a brief few seconds as we looked quite amazed at him for doing so. Gerard turned to stare at him, a look of total amazement crossing his face as well.
`That's…not possible,' he stated. `Vampires can't enter a place unless they're each invited in!'
`That's what I said before!' Mikey told him, and i nodded to confirm that Mikey had indeed stated these words not too long ago. `But somehow those five managed to get in here, so there must be some kind of loophole in that rule.'
`And it can't be the one that they said, either,' I added. Gerard looked as though he was about to ask exactly what the suggested loophole had been, but Bert managed to beat him to it. Only the question was phrased in such a way that it answered the question that Gerard was about to ask. God, im getting smart.
`They said they’re leader was here? And there you are. Aw. It’s so cute of them to hunt you down for me. Like I said my love, I’ll have you in the end. But anyway' He glared at Gerard who glared right back. ‘Gotta go sweetheart, the suns coming up, I’ll warm the bed for you!” he spun on his heels blew me a kiss over his shoulder, and disappeared
`That's exactly what he said yesterday,' I told Gerard, glaring after him. `He’s got quite some nerve, coming in here and saying that. Pft. Ima kick him when i next see him.'
Gerard was silent for a while and a strange looked had crossed his face. Mikey, and I stared at him momentarily before the suspense became too much and we just had to know.
`Gee?' Mikey gave Gerard a slight prod.
`Gerard, what is it? It is because Georgia just made a totaly stupid comment about kicking a King vampire?'
"I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you both this," Gerard said, looking between Mikey and myself. We glanced at each other before looking back at Gerard and waiting for him to go on. Mikey now had that strange look on his face, too.
`It can't be true,' he managed to whisper before Gerard finished what he was saying.
`There's no doubt about it,' Gerard completed. `The Vampire King is definitely Bert. And he can get you whenever he wants.'
I sat down heavily. My vision was blurred.
“Bugger,” was all I could come up with. How Articulate. Gerard sat down with me and put an arm round my shoulders.
“You can stop him following you, though,” he said trying to sound light, “I mean, you could say you love someone else, and his power over you'll stop. As long as that person is alive that is.”
I looked at him bleakly. He hugged me tight into his shoulder as the tears started falling.
All I knew was in twenty four hours, he would have me, and my new friends would be most likely dead.

[Authors note.... Hey all, if your reading this please reveiw. i have NO idea where to go next on this. Its kinda like my baby at the moment..(: Love you all...Gee xoxo]
Sign up to rate and review this story