Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

MIA: Frankies Missing In Action....

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Frankie's Pissed off with Gerard and he's got every right to be...He storms off and goes missing....not the best thing to do in the middle of a war...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-15 - Updated: 2009-10-15 - 1072 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter five: Missing In Action
Frankie hugged me tight the next morning when I saw him.
“Im not going to let you die, Georgia! Princess or not! He can’t get you!” Frank struck a heroic pose on the kitchen side, in the Starbucks where we were. Gerard was making coffee, and avoiding my eyes. Mikey was still asleep, as were Bob and Ray. “Guys.” I started getting up from Frankie’s lap where I’d been pulled. “I can’t do it. I know you’ll be killed, im sorry about last night. I have to go. I’ll leave” I couldn’t get my words out. They were all jumbled up. “Georgia” Gerard said quietly, “The Blood Princess is the only thing that could help the Allies. There needs to be a war. A war we can win. But we need someone on their side. Im not saying I want you to go, because, I really truly don’t. And im not saying I think its right. But if you were willing to do this for us, I’d be happy.” Gerard turned away from me, and faced the counter. Frank leapt up in anger.
“Im going for a walk,” He declared angrily, “Bye Georgia. Goodbye Gerard. Some friend you are,” he walked haughtily out, and I crossed over to wrap my arms tentativly around Gerard.
“Whats wrong with Frank?” I asked, softly, feeling Gerard’s breathing, and his tears. “He’s mad with me. I shouldn’t have asked you to do that.” Gerard said ashamed. “It’s okay. I understand. You don’t want your family here, to get hurt.” I nuzzled into his back. “I’ll do it for you, and for your family. Especially Frankie.” Gerard turned around and held me against his chest. I could feel his tears on my head. “I’ve fallen in love with you, Georgia,” He whispered to me, “And you’ve fallen for me too.” I looked at him, mixed feelings. “You could never know how I feel.” “I could try,” He leant down to kiss me. And I responded. Gahhhhh.... “We need to find Frank,” I said pulling away, “I wanna speak to him,”


Mikey returned with Ray and Bob, both of whom looked like they'd just been woken up and dragged out of bed (they had). With a sigh of relief at seeing them safe, we told for them to stay with Mikey. They needed sleep and I knew it. They obviously knew it, too, seeing as they didn't protest. Now I just had to wait for Gee to return with Frank.
And Gerard did return, no more than ten minutes after Mikey did. The only problem was that Frank wasn't with him. I waited a moment before saying something - it wasn't uncommon for Frank to lag behind, to enter a room a few seconds after the rest of them had. When he didn't appear after a minute or so however I couldn't help but ask.
`Gerard, where's Frank?'
Gerard seemed to hesitate for a minute, and that's what alerted me to the fact that there was definitely something wrong. Had something got in the way when Gerard had gone to get him? Or could it be…
`They've got him,' Gerard replied before I could really finish gathering my thoughts together. `But don't worry,' he added quickly, seeing the expression on my face. `We've got it covered, and we'll get him back.'
`I'm coming with you,' I stated. I knew he was going to protest, and I was determined to beat him to the punch. `I don't care what you say, or what you do. I'm not staying here while Frankie's in trouble and you can't make me. I have nothing to lose, so I'm coming.'
`You have nothing to lose?' Gerard repeated. `What about your life? Just because you're a vampire’s trophy wife doesn't mean you're invincible. They can still kill you. So can I, for that matter, but that seem to have slipped your mind? I'd rather you not be around when we go after vampires, because I’m known to go a bit ballistic at times. You're new at this. Wait until you know what you're doing.' Gerard looked slyly at me with a dark smirk on his lips. I wanted to kiss him. Gahhh again.
`How am I ever going to know what I'm doing if I don't get out into the field to learn?' I shot back, cocking my head to the side defying him in every way i could.
Gerard seemed to consider this for a moment. I stared at him, not once faltering. I'd show him.
`Alright,' Gerard gave in. `You can come. But keep close, and by no means do anything stupid. I don't want to be the one to tell my friends and my brother that you're dead because you're too stubborn for your own good.'
`I'm not going to get killed,' I replied. `Can we just go already?!'
`We're going, we're going,' Mikey laughed as he walked past, already getting things ready.
`We'll be fine,' Bob assured me. `The vampires can't get us. Just you and Gerard.'
`Good to know at least,' I said. Or was it? Oh crap.
`Nope,' Mikey said. ‘But don't worry. If they somehow do, we'll kick their asses.'
`Yeah,' Bob agreed. `We're just as good as Gerard and Frank.'
`You're not coming with us?' I asked. They both shook their heads.
`Nope,' Mikey replied. `We're staying back to do a little research. Hopefully we'll see you later, if you don't get slaughtered.'
`But if you do get slaughtered, I promise we'll come visit you when we do, too,' Bob added.
`Are they always like that?' I asked Gerard and Ray as Mikey and Bob retreated into the next room.
`Pretty much,' Ray replied. `They're just stirring. You're not going to get slaughtered.'
`Unless you're stupid,' Gerard remarked, a grin on his face.
`You quit stirring, too, gee,' Ray scowled, biffing Gerard across the head to which he was rewarded by a bigger grin.
I made a mental note to be extremely careful. And also i made a mental not not to look at Gerard's bum. He caught m ethat time goddammit....
Sign up to rate and review this story