Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Woah..Nice Car ;]

by CyanideChild_ 0 reviews

Georgie, Gerard And Ray, go on a drive to look for the missing Frankie...unfortunatly they get more than they bargained for...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-16 - Updated: 2009-10-16 - 1240 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Six :Woah. Nice Car
It's a Silver Subaru XT, with a white logo on the front in the shape of a bat. Inside the bat there's…well, it looks like a broken heart, but the lighter half of it is actually a skull.
`I'll drive,' Gerard said. Ray merely nodded. The three of us climbed into the car, me taking a seat in the back. I really didn't care. The car was freaking awesome. `Fasten your seatbelt, Georgie.'
I didn't object, merely obeyed. Ray had done his up swiftly the second that he had been seated in the car, and the pace at which he had done it had slightly unnerved me. I'd never seen Gerard drive before, and now here I was in a car with him.
Can you say bad idea?
I barely had time to register that the ignition had been started before Gerard had floored the accelerator and we were speeding off down the seat. In that instant I was extremely glad that I had put on the seatbelt. Even Ray had a slightly fearful look upon his face, and I knew for a fact that he'd been in a car with Gerard before. Besides, he'd let Gerard drive without complaint.
`Hey, Gerard?' I asked.
`Hmm…?' I could see his smirk, and i could see his dark and tempting eyes in the mirror, watching me. i decided to play him, like he plays me.
`Can you go any faster?' I winked
Ray turned to look at me as if to say, `Are you crazy?!' while Gerard grinned from ear to ear.
`I can, i like living on the fast lane' he confirmed with a grin, `but I won't. Because Ray's in the car, and not only will he hit me if I do, but if we crash he has a better chance of being killed than us.'
`We could still die in a crash though, right?' I asked. It was something that I'd been wondering about. I mean, as a girl marked for vampiric monarchy - woah big words - i was wondering if i could die... interesting...
`Not likely,' Gerard replied. `It’s just us. We’re awesome’
`I agree. Im awesome. You? Hmmmm' I trailed off,with a smile.
'By the way, babe,' Gerard smirked at me in the mirror, ' i dont think you should leave that diary of yours out again. The others might not have this skill - but i can read.' I blushed, and glared at him.
'You havent been reading it have you,darling?' i retorted, laying on the sarcasm thick, but secretly hoping to god he hadnt. I pay ttention to detail. And when it came to him and the guys, i was verrrrrrry detailed....
'Of course i have. Its just not a good idea for you to, yknow, leave a book lying around' Gerard smiled
`And you shouldn't,' Ray agreed. `Especially in our house. If Frankie finds a pen lying around, it's death to the books. Thus far none have been spared.'
`Don't be overdramatic,' Gerard said, rolling his eyes before setting them back on the road. `Oh, shit!'
He yanked on the steering while, causing the car to veer to the right faster than it ever should have. He put his foot down on the breaks, and I experiences a moment of breathlessness as the seatbelt became the only thing holding me in place.
`Why the hell did you do that?!' Ray yelled, turning to Gerard. `You could have killed us all!'
`There was something lying on the road,' Gerard snapped back. `I'd rather hit trees than run someone down…unless it was a vampire.'
He turned in his seat to look back, as did I. He was right. There was something lying on the road, dark and motionless. But I saw past the Chuck Taylors, the torn and faded jeans and The Misfits branded t-shirt in an instant. I felt the blood leave my face.
`Frankie!'
I don't know what moved faster - the car with Gerard as the driver, or me as I flew out of the car and bolted back over to the road. I practically slid halfway across the old dirt road and landed next to Frank, quickly turning him over so that he was facing up rather than have his face in the dirt.
`Frankie?!' I said quickly, shaking him gently. `Come on, Frankie, say something…'
He was battered and bruised, that was easy to see. There was a cut on one side of his face where it looked like somebody had punched him, and this had resulted in the dirt on his face being mixed with blood. Beneath it all I was unnerved by how pale he was. It looked like my skin when I had make-up on. I gave him another small shake, not sure what to expect, and breathed a sigh of relief as he started coughing. Sure, it wasn't good that a mixture of blood and dirt came out of his mouth, signifying that there was probably some internal bleeding, but he was alive.
`Georgia, look out!' Ray called. I looked up and jumped a vampire dropped to the ground beside me, having fallen from the sky. An arrow was sticking out through its chest. I looked over at Ray, who was carrying a crossbow and understood.
`I wouldn't do that again if I were you.'
Ray jumped. Gerard hissed but didn't move. I had to look around, wondering where the voice had come from.
`Show yourself,' Gerard commanded.
My jaw dropped slightly in awe as a vampire materialised in front of us. From my place on the ground beside Frank, he looked extremely tall. Not exactly someone you wanted to go messing with, either.
`William,' Gerard growled, clenching his fists. `What do you want?'
The vampire William ignored Gerard and instead looked down at me. I glared back at him, one hand tightly clutching one of Frank's wrists. William smirked.
`I wish to take you to our leader,' he stated, his eyes never leaving mine. `We know you’ll come to him, it’s only a matter of time till it’s over.'
`What makes you say that?' I asked, despite myself. “I thought the first part of your speech was meant to be said by little green men,”
`Your friend here,' William replied, giving Frank a small kick and glaring at me. I growled at him.
'What about him?' Ray said, leveling the crossbow at William's chest
`If you wish for him to live to see tomorrow night, you will come to our leader.'
`What have you done?' Gerard asked, glancing down at Frank who had begun to stir.
`He is infected,' William told us, `with the venom. He will not change, or become one of us. When the time comes, he will merely die. Come to our leader, and he lives. You have not but twenty-two hours left. Have you anything to say?'
`Yeah,' Frank groaned from the ground. Sarcastic even in the most serious of situations. `Thank you for the venom, ass.'
`You're quite welcome,' William smirked.
With that he vanished, leaving me even paler than when I had make-up on. Yeesh.
Sign up to rate and review this story