Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

In my dreams

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-13 - Updated: 2009-10-14 - 635 words

0Unrated
I realised that I was smiling when I woke up the next morning. I brought my hand to my lips and ran my fingers over my lips. I let out a chuckle and replayed the scenes from last night. I breathed in deep and before I breathed out, it hit me. I opened my eyes and sat straight up. I was panting maybe from holding my breath for so long or maybe because... was it a dream? Was last night just a dream? Did I just dream that? Did it really happen? I swung my legs out of the bed and lowered my head in my hands. I didn't want it to be a dream. I wanted it to be real. I really did. I wanted that Gerard from last night. The one who opened up for me. He never did open up for me and for once he did. He wanted to have dinner with me tonight. Oh my god... could this be for real? I wanted to find out now so I stood up and got out of my room and stopped. I heard the TV meaning he must be in the lounge. I tried to move but my legs weren't functioning properly. Nothing was functioning properly. My heart was beating at a faster rate than it should, it wasn't listening to me to slow down. My breathe was held and it wasn't listening to me to breathe. I wanted to call out to him but unfortunately my voice box decided to not listen either.

I heard the leather sofa squeak and then footsteps. I shut my eyes and hoped he wasn't coming this way.
"Nicole, you're up. I was just about to wake you up."
I sighed at my stupid hoping and opened my eyes. He was smiling down at me. It was his ordinary smile; one hint that nothing happened last night. "Yea, I just woke up and I was going to say good morning..."
He chuckled, "Good morning then."
I nervously chuckled back.
"Well, what would you like for breakfast?"
"Erm, pancakes?"
"Alright then," he chuckled and glanced at me before he turned on his heel and headed towards the kitchen.
I raised an eyebrow and went into the bathroom. The mirror told me why Gerard glanced at me weirdly. My hair was sticking up in all the weird place. It looked like it couldn't go back to my normal hair style. So I decided to take a shower to settle my hair down.

"Don't eat too much," Gerard told me as I gobbled down my pancakes.
"Why?" I asked with my mouth full.
"Remember? Dinner and a movie tonight?"
I gulped down my food quickly which almost choked me. "Oh my god, it was real?"
"Real what?" he leaned on his elbows on the dining table with a confused expression on his face.
"Nothing, I mean... yea dinner and movie tonight."
"Mhm," he nodded. "Even though it's a date I don't want you to dress up too overrated, I like you dressed up as you are."
I felt myself blush, I lowered my head. "Don't worry, I won't."
"Good girl."

I literally jumped into my wardrobe to find something to wear. Jeans? No. Short? Definitely no. Skirt? Uhh, I don't know. Dress? Ew no. Singlet? Argh I don't know. Shirt? No. Band shirt? Gay. Gahh!!! I sat on the floor and sighed. I decided to just do my make up and hair and decide what to wear later.

An hour later, I finally stayed put in leaving my hair messy and make up to a minimum of eye make up. I settled on grey jeans and a singlet with a cardigan on top.
"This is it Nicole," I told myself. "Whatever happens tonight will define the future I guess."
Sign up to rate and review this story