Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Venting out

by disturbedangel6 8 reviews

THE DATE!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-12 - Updated: 2010-03-13 - 1137 words

0Unrated
Eurgh, relationships get people busy. So I'm sorry about making people wait for what? 6 months...
I had an epic writers block and decided to deal with the problems I had in life and no deal with my writers block.
But now that I'm single, I have more time to write more chapters for this and other stories on this site.
And for my old readers that reviewed my chapters, I know how hard it's gonna be for you to try and catch up to this story because of not remembering where the story left off...
But anyway, TO THE STORY! Hope it didnt change much for you readers...



“What?” I asked in frustration. Gerard has been smiling at me geekily for the past 5 minutes.
“Nothing, just… nothing,” he said and turned his head as he walked and kept smiling like a freak.
I sighed and fastened my pace so I was walking faster than him. I heard Gerard fasten his pace too.
“Why are we walking fast? People don’t walk fast on dates,” he held my arm to slow my pace.
“Well, why not? You’re smiling at me like a freak and you won’t tell me why,” I pouted. “Is there something wrong with my face? Is my make up running? Is my hair out of place?”
“No hun, quit stressing yourself out like that,” he looked away for a second and watched the people on the street walk lazy on a fine day. He looked back at me and smiled calmly, “I just couldn’t take my eyes off you because you look more than beautiful today. I was just smiling because I was thinking that.”
Blood rushed to my cheeks as if it was hit off through a cannon ball. I smiled wide and bit my lip while trying to hide my face, “Thank you,” I said in the softest voice.
He cooed and wrapped his arm around me and we kept walking; slowly this time. I kept my face hidden until I stopped feeling the warmth of my cheeks and started to feel the warmth of his body. I finally looked up and smiled at him which he smiled back.
“So, I was thinking we’d try something other than Italian tonight,” he thought out loud.
“Just don’t make it Indian, I hate spicy food,” I cringed.
He stopped and looked down at me, “What? You don’t like Indian food?” he had a shocked look drawn on his face.
“Um, no…”
The shock look on his face changed to a smile, “Oh, see I learn something new every day.”
I grinned at him, “We should go for Chinese!”
“But I eat that almost every day!”
“Um…” I tried to think of some other restaurant that was around here, after all we just moved to this area so I can go to college. Then we just walked passed a restaurant, “How about Lebanese?” I pointed at the restaurant next to us.
“I like that brain in that cute head of yours,” he poked my head as we walked into the restaurant.
“Gerard, don’t be so weird.”
He pouted and pretended to cry which tempted me to hug and kiss him on the cheek.
“I know what you’re trying to do,” I narrowed my eyes, “I’m not gonna fall for your cruel plan.”
“What plan?” he continued his act. “I have no plan whatsoever!” he turned his back to me.
I sighed and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek which he then soon smiled.
“And in the end you fell for my cruel plan.”
“So mean, Gerard.”

I was almost finishing my dessert which was a sticky date pudding when Gerard broke the silence.
“I’ll be right back okay?” he got up.
I nearly choked on my food, “Where are you going?”
“Don’t worry, you’ll soon find out,” and with that he ran out of the restaurant leaving me with my mouth open filled with food and my eyes staring at the door.
Did I do something wrong? Did I miss something?
I couldn’t remember if I did anything wrong. We were laughing and having an amazing conversation about everything. He was smiling a lot and his act has absolutely changed. He was acting as if… as if we were dating or something. It’s like he’s opened up to me and showed me his true self. I was happy with it, I couldn’t stop smiling or laughing. I couldn’t stop my heart from racing or my stomach that held butterflies but it felt good. I didn’t know what was wrong.
I didn’t even start to finish the rest of my dessert when Gerard rushed back in.
“I’m back,” he sat back down and smiled at me.
“Where did you go?” I asked.
He pulled out two movie tickets out of his pocket, “I bought movie tickets.”
“You could have bought it with me after I finished my dessert you know.”
“Yes, yes but you see… I remember you telling me you hated horror movies…”
My eyes widened, “You didn’t!”
“Damn right I did,” he placed the tickets on the table for me to see. “’Shutter Island’, I heard it was scary.”
“Why horror?”
“Maybe coz I wanted a certain someone wanting me to cuddle them as we watched so I can protect them from the creepy things in the movie,” he smirked.
“You’re not getting any!” I finished off my sticky date pudding just to hide my smile.

Gerard was right, this movie did actually make me want to hug him and hold him tight. Not that I didn’t want to at any situation, but I tried to be strong and not get close to him. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched the giant screen. If anything happens, don’t scream or hide or hug him.
It didn’t last long.
One creepy and scary scene sent me jumping and hugging Gerard. He started to chuckle.
“Shh you!” I hid my face from the screen.
“You are cute, you know that?” he wrapped his arm around me.
“Offt, this is scary Gerard.”
“It’s not really, here,” he held my hand, “Just squeeze my hand every time it’s scary okay?”
“What help is it gonna do?” I actually didn’t care what help it would do because the feeling of his fingers intertwined with mine sent my body heat to a new level.
He brought his lips to my ear, “Shh, just watch,” and kissed my cheek.
I just wanted to scream to vent out my happiness.


Reviews will be greatly appreciated, that way I know if I'm doing the right thing by continuing this or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story