Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Immature

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Still, the date. But Nicole is... confused.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-22 - Updated: 2010-03-23 - 993 words

0Unrated
“It’s okay Nicole,” I heard him whisper. “The movie ended.”
I peeked through my fingers and saw the credits showing on the enormous blank screen. I let out the breath I was holding and moved my hands off my face and smiled, “Now that wasn’t that scary.”
“That’s ‘cause you were squeezing my hand and closing your eyes the whole time. Now I can’t feel my fingers,” he pouted and flexed his fingers out.
I slapped his arm playfully, “You wanted me to hold your hand, it’s not my fault.”
“That’s only because I felt sorry for you,” he smirked.
I looked around the big cinema and watched the many people starting to leave and making comments about the movie. “We should leave too.”
He nodded, “Hand me my jacket.”
“Where?” I looked around to spot it.
“I put it next to you in the middle of the movie – you know what, I’ll get it,” he got up and stretched his over to my other side and grabbed his jacket.
His face was so close to mine; I couldn’t help but stare into his eyes then let my hesitant eyes fall to his lips. My head was so messed up from this close contact but I knew what my mind wanted. I wanted his lips to just touch mine. I could make it happen; I just needed to lean into him. I looked back into his eyes I somehow knew it’s what he wanted to. I started trying to build up courage to lean into him and let it happen. I don’t know how long we were like that but it felt long enough, so I gave in and started to lean in just as he moved away and sat back in his seat with his jacket. I felt stupid.
He chuckled, “You don’t remember me putting my jacket next to you while we were watching the movie, and you were so scared you didn’t notice a thing.”
He stood up abruptly, “Come on, we should go,” and helped me up.
I held his arm as we got out of the cinemas. I soon forgot about our little… encounter which was replaced by the fear of the movie we just watched. A small weird sound or movement I would look and hug Gerard’s arm.
He looked down at me with a smile. “Please tell me you’re not scared.”
“Gerard!” I whined.
He chuckled, “Don’t worry, we’ll get home soon.”
I wanted to hurt Gerard for making me watch a horror movie, now we couldn’t have a romantic night out. Was it even going to be a romantic night? Well if it was, then… he would have kissed me. Maybe he was shy… like me. But he has experience! He shouldn’t be shy coz of this… should he? But it would mean a lot if was shy… that would mean he actually likes me a lot. My heart skipped a beat on that thought and a smile crept on my face.

“So you see, the guy in the movie was mentally not okay.” He poked my head as we got into our house. “But you are mentally fine hun, you won’t see weird things,” he smiled.
I laughed at him, “What if I’m mentally not okay in like the next five minutes?”
What if I was never okay since I met you; since I fell in love with you?
“Trust me, you will be.”
I watched him go into the kitchen and get milk out of the fridge. “You’re going to drink milk?”
“Why of course, I need sleep you know.”
“Oh, okay.” My heart dropped. “I’ll be going into my room,” I stomped until I reached my door.

It felt as if he didn’t like how the night turned out to be. As if he only took my out just to put a smile on my face. Just so I can stop whining about everything. Of course… I’m a kid after all. I’m only 18. He just wanted my mouth shut. He didn’t care how I felt.
I punched the pillow that lay helplessly on my bed. What am I thinking? Gerard has been so nice to me. It meant a lot for him to open up to me. For him to say something to me. I should appreciate it. He may have some stuff going on in his life. I should just leave him alone for awhile. He’s not mine after all. He’s just my step father.
I sighed and sat next to my pillow and hugged it. I didn’t know how to feel. I just knew I felt immature and selfish for being upset over not having what I wanted.

I jumped from the sound of knocking on my door. I knew it was Gerard therefore the reason my heart jumped out of my chest and my lungs deciding not to work. I stood up slowly and watched the door. “Come in,” I squeaked.
Gerard walked in with him hand on his chin as if he was thinking. He looked up at me and immediately run his fingers through his hair and tucking his fringe behind his ear.
“I thought you were going to sleep,” I forced a smile and played with my fingers.
“Yea,” he started walking around my room and looking around before stopping in front of me. “I um, yes I was going to…”
I let my eyes travel around the room before saying something, “But?” he was confusing me.
“But, yea… I…” he stopped and frowned at himself. “Oh what the hell!”
In a few seconds all things changed. In a few seconds, my heart, my lungs, my body and my mind lost control. In a few seconds, his lips touched mine.


I felt like doing a cliff hanger!
Sign up to rate and review this story