Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

The Ride

by CyanideChild_ 0 reviews

Well, Things are heating up. Its the fianl showdown to save frankies life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-16 - Updated: 2009-10-16 - 782 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter eight: The Ride
The trip was more of a blur than a scenic adventure. I looked around at the familiar vampire town as we approached it, taking note of the fact that it had never seemed so full. It was too late now for us to turn back or even veer off the road so as not to be seen. They'd already seen us. They knew who we were.
They wanted the others dead, gone...destroyed. Unfortunately for them, the feeling was completely mutual. I was determined to have them all on the ground, their blood running cold along the grass. My entire life I'd been so inerested in thoughts and fantasies of revenge, but never so much as now. Now it was absolutely crucial for Frank's survival.
'Here we go,' Gerard said, breaking and turning off the car's ignition. Anybody wo thinks they're not going to be able to do this now, please say "aye" so that we know who we're watching out for, and you can remain seated in the car.'
'You sound like a flight attendent,' Bob commented.
I turned to face the four of my friends, and each of them looked back at me. I was half hoping that they would say that they were going to remain in the car as thoughts of what might happen to them ran through my mind. When none of them spoke, Gerard's confession resurfaced in my memory and I knew that I had to allow them to do this. They loved Frank as much as I did, and they wanted to help him just as badly. This was my chance to prove myself.
'Let's do it,' Mikey said confidently.
'YEAH!' Ray and Bob shouted in agreement. Gerard glanced at me, but I merely nodded. There was nothing else left to be said.
We got out of the car and walked slowly on towards the coven of vampires, the others with their hands fast around their weapons, ready to attack as soon as the need arose. Gerard and I walked empty handed but fists clenched. We were ready for them...
'Well, well, well...' came a familiar voice. 'Who dare enters the vampire lair?'
The frontmost vampires parted to allow William, Connor and Bert to step through, two vampires by his side. I glanced at what they were wearing and smirked. How, bloody, gay. I thought vampires were meant to be attractive...
'Dandies,' Gerard muttered, voicing my thoughts. 'First thing's first. You've got what you want, now release Frank from your grasp.'
'Release the boy?' William asked, raising an eyebrow. 'Whatever for? I'm sure that you have no need for the pathetic little wimp. For this one perhaps' - he nodded in my direction - 'but I don't see how the little one is going to be of a help to you.'
'Mikey,' I said firmly. Obediently, as if he'd been waiting for it, Mikey raised his crossbow and shot a crimson-stained arrow at one of the vampires beside William. Upon impact the vampire hissed and fell to his knees, vanishing in a cloud of smoke. Obviously off to die in peace, I guessed.
'This is war, Beckett,' Gerard hissed, baring his fangs.
'Yes,' Bert agreed. 'Yes, it is. But you know what i think should come first?' He winked at me, 'Ahh, i'll save it for desert....Attack!'
We barely had time to do anythig at all before they were decending upon us. Through the thicket of it all I saw Bert and his cronies turn on their heels and walk of with a swish of his dirty vampire coat. I growled, determined not to let him get away again.
'Come on,' Gerard said to me quicky, grabbing hold of my arm and pulling me past a group of vampires who were being attacked by Mikey and Bob. 'The others will be able to deal with all of them. We've got to get to William.'
'What about the Bert?' I inquired as we ran. ‘Arent you gonna get him?'
'No,' Gerard replied. 'This isn't the main lair, he’ll be gone by now. William's the leader of this coven, and he'd be the only one who knows where the main lair is. If we find William, we find the lair. If we don't find William, well...goodbye world...and goodbye Frankie.'
We ran into one of the buildings, following after where William had run to.
'I'm not going to let that happen,' I stated firmly. 'They'll have to kill me first.'
'That shouldn't be too difficult, sweetheart'
Sign up to rate and review this story