Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Never Again, Never Again, They Gave Us Two Shots To The Back Of Our Head And We're All Dead Now...

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Georgia just cant deal with the death of Frankie, so she decides to take matters into her own hands, with disasterous concequences...watch out mikey!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-17 - Updated: 2009-10-17 - 1495 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: And Never Again, They Gave Us To Shots To The Back Of Our Heads And We're All Dead Now...

 Midnight...

How could such a perfect time exist when my entire world was falling apart, the foundations of my very being crumbling right before my eyes? Outside the storm raged fiercely, but the thunder and lightening were lost to me. The lights had flickered and died long ago, much like my hope in the fact that we were all going to get out of this safely. Although I knew Gerard wanted to talk with me, I withheld. The single candle that had been light to provide the room with light held my gaze. The smallest flicker of light in a sea of darkness...

The smallest glimmer of hope i my heart...

Frank was gone. There was nothing that could be done for him now. But I still had the others, and there was no way that I was about to loose them, too. There was n way of counting how many tears we'd all shed before Gerard, Ray, Bob and Mikey had finally tired out and fallen asleep. But I, I wouldn't sleep. Frank's last living moments kept playing in my head, over and over again, as though every time it ended someone hit repeat. I just couldn't take it anymore. It was driving me insane.

I exhaled deeply, unintentionally extinguishing the candle light as I did so. I bowed my head, shivering slightly.

They say that Blood Princesses can't feel. If that's true, then what's this burning inside of me? Because it sure as hell reminds me a lot of an old human emotion I know called rage.

Never in my entire life could I remember wanting something so badly. Nor could I remember ever wishing that Frank was bouncing around the room in a hyperactive energy burst, making everybody laugh as we attempted to calm him down and get him to sleep it off.

Never again...

He never even had a chance...it was all over from the moment that Bert first layed eyes on me. I could see that now, looking back. It was stupid that none of us, not even the great vampire hunting guys that i was with, had seen it coming. Or...perhaps they had and just hadn't said anything about it to me. It wouldn't exactly have been unlikely for them to keep secrets from me, but I generally drew the line where it involved my friends. My family...

There was something running down the side of my face I swatted at it viciously, wanting it to die just like William Beckett would when I was finally through with him. I glanced down at my hand to examine whatever it had been that was on my face. Oddly, all that I saw was water...

I wiped the stray tears away. I couldn't let them fall. Not yet. Not when there was a possibility that any one of the others could wake at any time and see me. I was supposed to be the strong one, the strong alpha female, a errant ooff centered leader. What would they think if they saw me crying? They'd think that I was weak, unstable. Unfit to be the savior of humanity.Let alone a freaking blood princess. Well I wasn't, and nobody was going to think that.

Thunder crashed down in an earthquake manner, causing the entire mall to momentarily tremble. The windows rattled, and the door to the room swung ajar. I peered over at it.

What was the harm...? Nobody would notice...Maybe, if Bert let me, i could be back before any of them even realised that I was gone.

I stood silently and left the room without a single sound. It was almost too easy...

Almost.

'Freeze.'

My hand was on the door handle ready to turn it and leave the house when the voice spoke. I turned to find myself facing Ray, his arms folded over his chest, and Mikey, crossbow hanging by his side.

'Yes, it is quite chilly, isn't it?' I said, putting on my best imitation of a posh British accent, 'so you ought to get yourselves back to bed.'

'You're not going after him, Georgia,' Ray replied firmly. 'You know that it would be stupid. You're just going to get yourself killed.'

'So what?' I shot back, the accent abandoned as my anger made its uninvited return. 'Frank's dead, Ray. Do you have any idea what that means to me? Watching one of your friends die, it's worse than dying yourself! In the most painful way! Ten times over! It doesn't get any worse, so death is quite welcome to me right now.'

'And what are we supposed to tell others?' Mikey asked. 'Bob? And what are we going to tell Gerard? That the girl he loves was stupid and went after a murderous vampire all by herself?'

'Actually, I'd say that I'm the murderous Blood Princess right now, but--'

'Georgia, grow up!' Ray snapped, his eyes narrowed. 'This isn't a game! You're not in control of anythng anymore, no matter how hard you try to be! If you go out there right now, you'll be captured, Bert will have you and we’ll die. You might not care, but there are people here that do! And you know what Gerard will do when he finds out that you're gone? Hell go after the vampires, too, because you're the one he loves and that's what you'd want him to do!'

'No!' I shouted. 'That's the complete opposite of what I want him to do! I want him to stay here, where he'll be safe from the vampires. I want to get rid of these vampires before they have the chance to get anymore of my friends!'

'Frankie went through the same thing,' Mikey went on quietly, so much so that I almost didn't hear him. 'You're not the only one who wants the vampires dead, you know? They killed mine and Gerard's entire family, and Frank's, too! Ray's brother was the only other one who survived the attacks, and he went after them as well. And you know what happened? He died, Georgia! They all died!'

Mikey's hands had clenched into fists, and he seemed to be getting angrier with every word. All I could do was stare. This was something that I hadn't previously heard. Ray put a hand gently on Mikey's shoulder, but it was roughly pushed off by Mikey before he pushed past me and stormed off outside into the rain, slamming the door shut behind him.

Ray and I both stood in stunned silence, though I'll admit I was far more stunned than he, who'd obviously already known the story of their pasts. I glanced over at Ray to receive a small confirming nod. Once I'd received this, I opened the door and went out after Mikey.

It was hard to see through the rain, but I finally did find him. Sitting alone on an old fallen tree in the yard type thing behind the house, staring out into nothingness. If his eyes hadn't had a sort of red rim around them, I would have believed that it was just rain running down his face. Silently I took a seat beside him, ignoring the fact that we were both getting soaked with water. I was quite relieved when he didn't get up and leave or tell me to go away. But at the same time slightly disappointed that he didn't even acknowledge me at all.

'Mikey,' I began slowly, 'I'm sorry. I didn't know...'

'I know you didn't,' Mikey said so quietly that I could barely hear him over the pouring rain. 'That's the way that we like to keep it. It's better when not so many people know. That way nobody mentions it.' He sighed. 'But...I'm sorry, too. I know what it's like to want to get revenge so badly, and I know how frustrating it is being told that you can't. But it's the truth. Please don't do it. There are people here who need you. I needs you, to be my big sister. Gerard needs you, hes in love with you. Don't just leave him behind...'

'I won't,' I said softly. 'I'm sorry...I won't...'

'Oh yes you will!' Berts giggling voice said, gleefully.

A knock to the head and everything went black before I even had time to realise what was going on...

Hiya guys - its gee! Just writing to say thanks for reading and reviewing, you guys are fxckng awsome! Espesh Sam ;) you should check out her fics too! Omg sorry about killing frankie - i made myself cry a little there - but muahaha, you'll have to wait and see what horror i cause next ;]]
oxox gee
Sign up to rate and review this story