Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Gallows

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Gerard, is drowning in his misery, and thinknig about Georgia when, he hears the chimes of death

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-18 - Updated: 2009-10-18 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard sat. He stared into the distance. He didnt say a word. Not since, Mikey had been taken. Not since Georgia had gone. She'd left her locket as well. It was a silver thing, that was engraved with the words, God Forgave Me. Gerard sat and thought about his grandmother's ring, the one he'd given Georgia. He'd told her it would stop Bert from finding her. Gerard smirked. He'd lied. All he'd wanted was for her to wear his ring. Gerard knew that he had fallen hard and fast for the Blood Princess, and there was nothing he could do about it. It had been...Two days, eight hours and approximatly nine minutes since Mikey and Georgia had disappeared. Three days, ten hours and two minutes since Frank had died. But who was counting? Gerard wallowed in his misery. Letting cold tears slip down his face. Without him knowing, Bob and Ray had also snuck in the dark room, to look out of the window, at Black Rose Palace. Where Georgia was most likely held. They didnt think there was any chance that Mikey was alive, and each of them had an item of his close to thier hearts. Gerard, had Mikeys glasses in his pocket. Ray had Mikeys bass, Bob had Mikey's faveourite t shirt, which read Mikey Fuckin' Way!
The bell in the courtyard of Black Rose palace chimed twelve times, shaking Gerard and the others out of thier silent thoughts. Ray and Bob joined Gerard as they gazed out of the window. Barely visable, in the courtyard of the Palace, they'd all damned to hell, a small group of people followed one to the gallows. . .

Hey guys....Sorry this is incredibly short, halfway through i got an amazing idea what to do to a certain twat of a character, so Gerards chapter was cut short ): he'll have more though
Thanks for reading!
oxox gee
Sign up to rate and review this story