Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tricks or Treats... You Decide

chapter 3

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

its halloween... I have to finish this story... help me out and give some major ideas!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-10-18 - Updated: 2009-10-19 - 759 words

1Ambiance
Pete's POV

How can I say no to 6 bags of candy, really? That's impossible. "Of course! That's a lot of candy. Besides two very young, very pretty girls shouldn't be walking the streets dressed like that alone. It's not safe. So we'll even the playing fields."

"And how exactly are we going to do that? There's only one of you." She smirked as I thought deeper about the situation.

"Patrick!"

Nuff said. She lead me out of the bathroom and down the hall, downstairs, to the living room, where we found her sister sitting at the table with a coke in her hand.

"Where'd you get that?" I heard Alexee ask her sister as I walked into the room.

"Patrick gave it to me because I don't drink."

"Where did he go?" I asked quickly before any other conversation could get started. But speaking of the devil himself - no really he was dressed like a devil - Patrick walked through the kitchen door. "Hey come with us? We're going out trick-or-treating. I figured my little trick would want some treats." Patrick glared at me as he glanced quickly at a slightly giggling Ami. Obviously he was more drawn to her than I thought he would have been.

"Sure why not. And please, Pete, never call me that again or I will personally rip your balls off and force feed them to you." Needless to say, I will never call him that again. That just sounds too painful and disgusting to imagine. And knowing Patrick... he'd do it too. Just to prove his point.

We all left the house - in one piece thankfully - and headed around the block. It was 1:30am and I didn't think anyone was up in this neighborhood except us. Well I was wrong. Even the houses I had went to earlier that didn't have candy for me managed to give the lovely ladies candy because they were dressed as revealing as possible. I'm not complaining I loved the sight myself, but I thought it was pretty messed up to exclude me. Oh well I was getting candy now.

I looked behind me and Patrick who was holding a very interesting conversation about music with the young lovely Ami and realized they were hitting it off well but she was WAY too young for him. She's like, 16 or something. I had a feeling they were just going to be great friends, or something like family. Whichever they decided, I would be seeing a lot more of Alexee and I was perfectly fine with that.

"So Lex, how old are you anyway?" I asked, looking at her... I waited, and still got no reply. I didn't understand, it was like I didn't exist. I followed her gaze and saw what was holding her attention. A huge mansion like house was staring us right in the face. "I swear that wasn't here before." I had no idea where it had come from. It was chilly outside, but not fully cold, and this house was making things seem out of place. What was going on???

Alexee's POV

We were walking down the street when a huge abandoned house caught my attention. I didn't see it on my way to Pete's house, but here it was right in front of me. Exactly in the place I had walked in from. Something wasn't right here. I couldn't explain it, but I was drawn toward the house. I started walking to it, to see what was inside. I felt Pete's arm on my elbow, pulling me back. I wanted to stop and stand back with him, but I couldn't stop walking. My feet wouldn't stay and soon enough I found myself at the front door, face to face with the door-knocker. With a slight nudge, the door flew open and I couldn't see anything in front of me. I placed my hand in front of my face and it seemed to disappear. I don't know what came over me next, but I walked inside slowly. I made ti to the center of the living room when something suddenly grabbed me. I screamed and stood there frozen with fear. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I was unable to do anything but stand there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's in the house? What grabbed Lexi? Why did she go inside in the first place? AGAIN... I DON'T KNOW! Review and give me your great ideas and I'll find ways to incorperate them into my story. Please? Even I wanna know whats gonna happen next.

-Ami
Sign up to rate and review this story