Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

5

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 589 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lyn-z P.O.V
I feel really bad. I don't know how long I can keep my mouth shut before telling Gerard I knew Lauren was pregnant almost the whole time.
He'd be really angry and upset if he found out that his own wife kept something that big from him.
I was thinking about whether I should tell him when he came through the front door. He was at the hospital all night which pissed me off. Alot!
He was saying about how it was his fault. I told him it wasn't but he wouldn't listen.
After a while we went into the living room and his children were watching cartoons.
"So, how do you feel about you being a dad?"
"I don't know yet. I can't believe it still. I suppose I don't feel like a dad because I've missed five years of their lives and Lauren wasn't here for me to support her during her pregnancy. How am I suppose to feel like a dad if I've missed so much."
He had tears in his eyes. I really felt sorry for him. I didn't know what to do, I felt so guilty. I realise now I should of told him. But if I open my mouth now, he may not be able to trust me again and he might leave me.
"If you start feeling like a dad, does that mean I have to start feeling like a step mom?"
He laughed, so did I, then he said, "Yeah, yeah I guess you do."
I laughed again before kissing him.
"Ewww. Daddy." James said.
"What?"
"That's disgusting!" He replied.
We laughed agin before kissing and then Helena said asked something I'm sure he had forgotten all about.
"Daddy? Why are you kissing her and not mommy?"
Gerard looked at me. I didn't know what to say and just shrugged.

Gerard P.O.V

"Well..." I began. I really didn't know how to answer, so I said the first thing that came to mind.
"You should ask your mom...sw--sw--sweetie." Lyn-z grabbed my hand, as she knew how hard it was for me to say that.
"Where is mommy?"
My heart was banging against my ribcage so hard and so fast I thought I was gonna vomit.
How can I tell them that their mom is in hospital because she tried to kill herself. Luckily Lyn-z said something.
"Your mom has gone away for a little while, she'll be home soon."
I looked at Lyn-z and she looked at me.
"Thank you." I whispered.
"Your welcome." She whispered back.
Mikey came home shortly after that.
"Hey Mikes what's up?" Asked Lyn-z
"Not much, really. Just been to see Lauren."
"How is she?"
"The Doctors say that she might be in a coma for a few more weeks maybe months. She only got herself in the stomach I didn't realise how bad it was..." He was almost in tears. I went over and hugged him and he cried some more.
"It'll be alright Mikey."
"She's my best friend Gerard, my best friend. What if she dies? What am I gonna without her?"
"She's not gonna die, calm down she'll be fine, dude. She'll wake up soon, don't worry." I was crying too.
She wasn't going to die. She can't die. She has Helena and James here. They can't grow up without a mom.
I had to stay positive for them. Also I couldn't let my wife see me crying. She might just think I still care about Lauren.
Sign up to rate and review this story