Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

12

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

12

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 716 words - Complete

0Unrated
I can't get the thought out of my head. What if Gerard does still love me? Would I actaully risk getting hurt again? I do love him. Alot, but I don't want to get hurt again. There was only one person I could talk to.
Frank.
I went to look for him and I eventually found him in back yard.
"What's up Frank?"
"Hi Lauren, not much. Everything okay?"
I shook my head. "No, Frank it's not okay. I am confused right now. And I wanted to talk to you about it. If that's okay?"
"Sure it is. You can talk to me about anything. What's wrong?"
"Me and Gerard almost kissed." I blurted out. I looked at Frank whose mouth was wide open in shock.
"Are you serious? What happened?"
So I told him what happened. About Gerard and James getting me all emotional and Gerard comforting me. And everything else.
"Oh my god. So what happened next if you two didn't actually kiss?"
"She walked in, with just enough time for me and Gerard to pull away from eachother."
"Woh. That's big Lauren."
"I know. Does this mean Gerard still loves me? Because he didn't pull away."
Frank thought for a moment.
"I don't know Lauren. I'd tell you if I did."
I nodded. He would tell me if he knew anything. I had to trust him. "Okay. I'll talk to you later." And I went back in the house to see Mikey and Alicia cuddled up together in the living room, with my children again watching cartoons.

Frank P.O.V

Oh my god. Lauren and Gerard almost kissed. I know that they love each other but they don't know it. I lied to my best friend. She asked if Gerard still loved her and I said I don't know. It's not that I don't want them together, because I do. But Gerard is still married, I can't let them know about each other's feelings yet.
After Lauren went in, I did too and I went upstairs to use the bathroom.
When I got up there, I saw Gerard and Lyn-z in Lauren's bedroom making out. I got mad. Really mad. How can he do that when we both know his feelings for Lauren?
"Gerard!" They instantly pulCos the led away and looked at me.
"God! Frankie. Can't you see that we're in the middle of something here?" Asked Lyn-z.
"Well, I'm so sorry about that, really I am." I said sarcastically, "But I need to talk to Gerard for just one minute."
Gerard got up off the floor and met with me in the bathroom.
"Gerard, what the fuck are you doing?"
"What?"
"You and Lyn-z. You don't love her, you're gonna break up with her, yet here I find the pair of you making out like there's no tomorrow!" I was angry. Gerard obviously didn't know what he wanted now.
"I don't know Frank. She is still my wife, I can't just not kiss her can I?"
"What about Lauren, huh? How come you two almost kissed?"
His eyes widened. "How did you know about that?"
"I talked to Lauren. But don't say anything to her okay."
He nodded. "Sure. Can I ask you something though?"
I nodded. "Lauren wanted to kiss me. She didn't pull away. She definately wanted to kiss me. I wanted to kiss her. But because she didn't pull away, does she still love me?"
God! Why have I got to be the one with all the secrets?
"I can honestly say that I don't know. Talk to her about it, AFTER, you break up with Lyn-z, okay?"
And with I left to go downstairs.

My P.O.V
Both Lauren and Gerard were thinking about each other. They were both thinking about what almost happened earlier that day. Lauren was thinking about what would of happened if they had kissed. Gerard was thinking about how far they would of gone if they had kissed.
Gerard knew he had to end it with Lyn-z sooner rather than later.
Lauren knew that if Lyn-z didn't tell Gerard about her knowing she was pregnant, she would. But she didn't want to hurt Gerard, but if it means her and Gerard being together again, she may have to hurt him.
Sign up to rate and review this story