Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

14

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

14

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 1945 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey P.O.V
We purposely left Gerard, Lauren and Lyn-z together at the mall. We wanted to see what happened. Whether there was any fights or they actaully got along. I know Lauren and Gerard still love each other. Frank told me all that's happened while me and Alicia have been out.
Any way a few hours later, we all met up to have something to eat. When we met up with them, Gerard pulled me to one side.
"Dude, did you leave me with them two on purpose?"
I smiled "What if we did?"
He grinned back. "Dude, you missed it. Lauren and Lyn-z had a fight. Lauren slapped her, hard, really hard. Lyn-z's face is still red."
I looked at him confused. "Why are you happy that your wife got hurt?"
He shrugged. I left it at that and we got some pizza. While we were eating, Frank said he had bought tickets to see Disturbed.
"Hey that's great, when is it?" Gerard asked.
"Tomorrow night. I've had the tickets for a while, I just wanted to suprise you lot." We all thanked him and Jamia kissed him on the cheek.
When we got home, me and Alicia were talking about our baby, and wondering if it was a girl or boy.
"I hope it's a girl." Alicia said.
"I hope it's a boy." I said.
We laughed. Alicia was five months pregnant now, but we don't want to know the sex until after it's born.
Lauren came through the kitchen with a whole load of dirty clothes.
"Hey, I'm just gonna do something washing is that okay?" She asked.
"Yeah, sure." I replied. And me and Alicia made something to eat before cuddling up on the sofa.

My P.O.V
Lauren went into the laundry room and began putting the clothes in the washing machine when she noticed that she wasn't alone. She turned round to see Gerard drinking what she thought was coffee.
"Hey, Gerard. You scared me." She laughed. He smiled.
"What are you doing in here?"
Gerard placed his coffee mug on the shelf before answering. "It's quiet in here. Plus Lyn-z is really annoying me."
Lauren nodded. "Why is she annoying you?"
"She thinks I spend too much time with Helena and James than I do with her."
Lauren frowned. She looked at the floor for a second and then looked up back at Gerard. "You have every right to see them. She can't force you not to --"
"I know. I've told her that. She was in the middle was shouting at me before I walked out and came in here. That was about an hour ago." He laughed.
Lauren laughed back, and turned round to start her washing. She turned back again to face Gerard.
There was an awkward silence for a few minutes. Until Gerard broke it.
"Hey, it's great that Frank got those tickets."
"Yeah, it is, but I don't know who could babysit Helena and James while we're there."
"Oh I phoned my mom earlier, she and dad are coming tomorrow afternoon."
"Oh that's great, thanks." He nodded.
There was another awkward silence and again, it was broken by Gerard.
"Do you remember, back in high school, it was like the second day of knowing you, and me and the guys took you to see Smashing Pumpkins?"
Lauren nodded with a smile on her face. "Yeah, how can I forget. It was a great night."
"Yeah it was."
Both of their smiles faded and they looked into each others eyes for a second before Gerard moved in for a kiss.
This time he made it. They kissed passionatly. Lauren put her arms around his neck and he put his hands on her waist, before moving them to her back and pulling her in closer.
After a while, Lauren snapped back into the real world, and pulled away and slapped Gerard hard across the face. He looked away from her.
Then Lauren pulled him in again and they started kissing again.
Gerard lifted Lauren up and placed her on the counter in the laundry room. Lauren wrapped her legs around his waist, still kissing him passionatly.
Gerard ripped her shirt open and started kissing her neck, moving down to her chest. She tried hard not to moan in pleasure, but she couldn't hold it.
Gerard pulled her bra down, not taking it off, just pulling it down, and sucked on her breasts, as Lauren roughly ran her fingers through his hair.
Gerard eventually came back up and kissed her neck and back up to her lips. Lauren then moved down to kiss his neck as Gerard rubbed her breasts. She then came back up to his lips and Gerard moved his hand down to her leg and up her skirt, taking off what he saw, was a thin lacy black thong, and threw it on the floor.
He then picked her up off the counter so she was now standing, his lips never leaving hers. Her arms locked around his neck.
Gerard's arms were back around her wasit holding her tight, never wanting to let go. Then his hand went back her skirt and started touching her as she moaned loudly and him practically sucking on her neck.
After his hand came out from her, he went down and put his head up her skirt. Lauren was holding onto the counter as she moaned so loud, she thought everyone in the house could hear her.
After what seemed liked forever, Gerard came out and kissed her stomach, then her breasts, next her neck and back to her lips.
Lauren let go of the counter and moved her hands down to Gerard's jeans, and undone them.
They were about to take off their clothes, when suddenly the door opened...

Frank P.O.V
I was talking to Mikey and Alicia in the kitchen with Jamia, when I realised I hadn't seen Lauren in a while, or Gerard.
"Do you know where Lauren and Gerard are?"
"Lauren went to do some laundry, but I don't know where Gerard is. The last time I saw him, he and Lyn-z were fighting about how he never pays attention to her."
I rolled my eyes. Lyn-z is so controlling.
"Gerard should so divorce Lyn-z and get back with Lauren. I mean, I know he hurt her and everything, but those two belong together, you know?"
We all smiled and thought the same thing to.
Then I heard a noise coming from the laundry room. Not just any noise, a moan.
Millions of thoughts were in my mind all at once as I stared at the door to the room.
Mikey, Jamia and Alicia were all laughing about something when I said, "I'll be in a second." And began walking to the laundry room.
I stood outside for a second and closed my eyes, before turning the door knob and openeing the door to something I really didn't want to see.
"What the fuck!?" I yelled.

Gerard P.O.V
When we heard the door open, me and Lauren let go of each other quickly to see Frank standing in the doorway with his jaw on the floor in shock.
"Frank...it's...not what...it...looks...like." I said stupidly. Obviously he knew it was exactly what it looked it.
Lauren wrapped her shirt round her, obviously embaressed and ran out the room passed Frank. He turned back and looked at me with wide eyes.
"You better think yourself lucky I'm not your wife."
I sighed. My heart banging against my rib cage.
"Are you going to explain why you just had sex with Lauren?"
I shook my head. "We didn't have sex. We nearly did, but you came in and ruined it."
He shook his head and looked to the floor, back at me, and back at the floor. He laughed. "I can see you were almost there." He bent down to pick up the thin lacy black thong Lauren left.
I blushed and snatched it from him. He laughed more. "Oh, are you going to keep that, maybe frame it and treasure it forever? Ha ha ha."
I hit him. "No I'm not, I'm gonna give it back to her --"
"Wait, you're actaully gonna go see her again? Dude, won't that be awkward?"
"Why?"
"You two were in here making out, obviously satisfying her from what I could hear." He laughed.
My eyes widened. "You heard!?"
Frank nodded. "Yeah. Anyway, then you were so close to having sex and she runs out here, embrassed that you were caught, and you think it won't be awkward?"
I thought for a second and again he was right. "You're right. I can't give them back, there will be a weird silence. You do it!"
"No way man, your mess, you do it. So you and Lyn-z are finished then huh?"
"No, we only had a fight and I came in here to get away from her voice."
"You mean you cheated on her!"
"With the woman I actaully love."
He nodded. "True. Now go." Pointing towards the door as he said this.
I walked out of the room and upstairs to Lauren's room. Her door was closed. I put my hand on the door knob and took a deep breathe and knocked on the door first.

Lauren P.O.V
I sat on the end of my bed staring at the wall. I ran my hand through my hair when I heard a knock on the door.
My heart leapt up to my throat. "Come in." I said.
The door opened and Gerard came in. I stood up and stared at him. He stared at me, then I looked away.
"Er...I...came here...because you...left y-y-your..." He took something from his pocket, holding it up and I saw it was my underwear.
I went to grab them, but Gerard had a hold on them.
"Gerard, don't be silly let go."
"Not until you answer me something." He said in his very sexy voice.
"What?"
He was silent for a second. "Do you still love me?"
I didn't know what to say. I did love him, but I couldn't tell him that until I knew if he felt the same way.
"Do you still love me?" I asked back.
"I asked you first."
Damn! I stared at him. I could feel tears coming. Damn me and my tears.
I finally answered. "Yes." I whispered. "I do still love you. But I can't be with you." Tears were now running down my face.
Gerard looked disappointed. "Why not?" He said, whispering too.
"Because, what we did was cheating. You have now cheated on Lyn-z. Yeah I hate her. But I don't like that you cheated. You cheated on me, and now you've cheated on her. If we got back together, how do I know that you won't hurt me again?"
He was just stared.
"So, did you just use me down there?"
I shook my head. "No, I would never use you Gerard." I was still crying. And we were both still holding onto my underwear.
"But you still love me."
"Yeah, I've always loved you. There has never been a day when I haven't thought about you. Do you still love me?"
There was a moment of silence, then Gerard answered. "If you asked me that ten minutes ago...I would of said yes. But now I just feel used." He let go of my underwear and stormed out my room, slamming the door.
I broke down in tears. I was crying for hours before falling asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story