Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

3

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 755 words - Complete

0Unrated
I finally found an empty table. This place was huge compared to the Starbucks back home. I sat down in the chair against the wall quietly. I couldn’t drink my coffee just yet, as it was too hot, so I left it a while, listening to my iPod to pass the time.

Everything just seemed so peaceful right now. I was so used to having Shania yelling at me for no reason, or having the twins play fighting and hitting me as they did it. Dad was always the quite one, sometimes I think he’s scared of Shania, although she is his wife, no matter how much I hated it.

I’m A Fake by The Used came on. It was my favorite The Used song, so I was kinda pissed off when my music wasn’t loud enough to block out the constant laughing coming from the table next to the entrance.

I glared at them, although they couldn’t see me. They had ruined my semi good mood.

I felt kinda sad though, when I watched them. These guys were laughing about something. They were having fun, even if was at Starbucks. But me, I had no one to laugh with. I had no friends, I never have. I longed to have at least one person, female or male, that I could talk to, have fun with, and laugh with.

I suppose none of that matters now. I’m so used to being alone; it would feel odd being with someone.

I sighed, and picked up my still hot coffee, wanting nothing more than to leave this place.

As I was making my way to leave, I heard something drop. Thinking it was me, I looked to the ground, but unfortunately, not stopping.

As I was brining my head back up right, I walked into one of the chairs occupied by one of the boys from the guys laughing, spilling my coffee down him.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry." I exclaimed, trying to help a little.

“What the fuck? Stupid bitch! Watch where the fuck you’re going!” He yelled at me, slapping my hands away.

I stood, shocked at his attitude, "I said I was sorry. What else do you want me to do?”

“Just fuck off and leave me alone. Watch where you’re fucking going next time.” I was stunned, my jaw dropped. How could he be so rude to me? It’s not like I did it on purpose, “What? You gonna cry now? Go back home to your mommy!”

My stunned expression, very quickly turned to anger, “Bastard!” I screamed, punching him right in the face. I swear I heard a crack.

His friends jumped up just as he fell back, eyes closed. I may have knocked him out.

Shit.

The only thing I could think of to do next was run back home. I was so shocked at what I just did.

I had never hit someone like that before. But he didn’t even know me, how was he to know I didn’t have a mom?

When I got home, I ran through the door and upstairs to my new room, falling on my bed, thinking about this afternoons events.

I don’t know what would happen if I saw him again. Hopefully I wouldn’t see him again, then I wouldn’t have to worry.
I noticed that he had a nose and lip piercing. Shit, if he had just recently got them done, I could have seriously hurt him. And so the guilt sinks in. I shouldn’t have hit him.

I was reading a book when Shania came to check on me an hour later.

"Hello Elizabeth. How are you?" I said I was fine, in a bored tone.

She looked around me room for a second. "Oh, I can't wait until me and your dad has done your room. You're going to love it Elizabeth. Pink and purple. Girl colors. And Elizabeth? You're staring Belleville High School on Monday. Two days time. Excited?"

“I’m sure it will be fantastic Shania, a new school, where I will be bullied the whole time. Gee, I can’t wait.” I replied sarcastically.

“I have had enough of your attitude. Sort it out!” She yelled before exiting my room, with a slam from the door.

I sighed.

Noticing I was tired, I changed into my pyjamas, and climbed into bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Sign up to rate and review this story