Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

7

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

7

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 603 words - Complete

0Unrated
When I got home, I was immediately bored. Today was so great; it feels weird that I’m alone again. Tomorrow could be different. The guys being nice to me could be a one time thing. They had Frank to think about, he’s closer to them.

My dad and Shania were busy decorating my room, which I was going to redecorate anyway, so I decided to take my laptop down to the basement.

I logged onto AIM, and saw that someone was trying to talk to me. I accepted, as I was curious as to who it was.

Vampires Will Never Hurt You: Hey!
Bury Me In Black: Erm, hi. Who is this?
Vampires Will Never Hurt You: Oh sorry, Gerard from school, this is Lizzy yeah?
Bury Me In Black: Yeah! Hey Gerard, cool screen name, how are you?
Vampires Will Never Hurt You: Thanks. I'm great thanks. Me and Mikey were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us tonight...?
Bury Me In Black: Yeah I'd love to, if that’s okay?
Vampires Will Never Hurt You: I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t.

Gerard said he would send Ray and Bob round to get me, as I didn’t know where he lived. I was really excited. Do I seem pathetic if I’m excited? Hell, I don’t care.

Frank P.O.V

I slipped on my converses just as someone knocked on my front door. I said bye to my mom and left the house, following Ray back to his car, where Bob sat in the passenger seat.

I sat quietly in the back, waiting patiently as we went to Gerard and Mikey’s. But I soon noticed that we were heading in the wrong direction.

"Hey Ray? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Gerard said to pick something up from a friend of his." I nodded and nothing more was said.

We stopped soon after on a street I didn’t recognize, although I may have had it been lighter.

Ray and Bob got out the car, asking me to stay put, as all three of us didn’t need to go. I thought it was weird, they were being so secretive right now. I’m sure I’ll find out soon anyway.

Normal P.O.V


I closed my laptop when I heard the doorbell ring loudly in the house. I smiled and ran upstairs and quickly throwing the door open.

"Hey ready to go?" I nodded and slipped on my converses.

"Okay, I need you to close your eyes please.

"Why?" I laughed confused.

"You'll find out in a minute." I was still confused, but shut my eyes anyway. They led me to the car.

They opened the door and helped me sit down. I heard the door close. I don't what it was, but I could feel someone glaring at me. I know I couldn't see, but I could feel it.

“Can I open my eyes now?” I asked, finding this whole thing really silly.

"Okay, promise you won't freak. Please?" I nodded, thinking he was only talking to me.

I opened my eyes and saw Ray and Bob giving me a pleading look. I furrowed my eyebrows and was about to ask what was wrong, when I saw a black converse, that wasn’t mine, next to me.

I knew who it was, yet still felt the need to turn my head to see him. Our eyes met, mentally wishing the other was dead.

"Ray! What are you doing!?"

"You said you wouldn't freak!" He said defending himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story