Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

8

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

8

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 837 words - Complete

0Unrated
We've been at Gerard and Mikey's place for about an hour now, and I was still pissed with Gerard and Ray for making me sit with Frank in the car.

"Lizzy, I'm sorry, but both of you were coming here, it would seem stupid to bring one, then go get the other. Please just at least try to get along. For me." Gerard begged me with the most cute puppy eyes I have ever seen in my life.

I reluctantly smiled, "Fine, but only because you look so cute when you pull that face." Gerard punched the air in victory.

"Puppy dog eyes. They never fail." We all laughed, even Frank managed to smile.

I was there for a few hours, and most of which we spent playing Guitar Hero. I wasn't really a video game person, so I pretty much sat back and watched while the others concentrated on the screen.

Once Ray had turned off the TV after hours of playing, I had just realized how tired I was when I yawned unexpectedly.

"Aw, someone's tried." Bob teased. I smiled, and thought it best I leave to go home and climb into bed.

"I better get going guys --"

"NO! You're staying the night." Mikey yelled. I stared at him for a second, taking in what he said.

I've known for a day, and they want me to stay the night?

"You serious? You don't even know me." I asked him

He nodded. I thought about it for a second.

Then I thought about what my dad would say.

"Mikes, I don't think I would be able to, my dad wouldn't like that I'm staying out, let alone with five boys." He nodded, understanding.

"Well then, we're gonna have to go say 'hi' to your dad then." He got up and went towards the front door, closely followed by Ray, Gerard and Bob. After a minute, Frank slowly came with us.

The walk to my house was quiet. The guys tried to get me and Frank to say something to one another, but refused to say anything, even insults. I guess we were both too tired to actually do anything now, not that I minded.

Finally, after fifteen minutes of pretty much silent walking, we were at my house. I opened the door and let the boys in with me.

"Dad?" No one answered.

I sighed. "Shania?" Again no reply.

I went to the kitchen to find a note for me on the refridgerator.

Elizabeth,
Me and your father have gone out for a while, the boys are with a neighbour,
Don't let anybody in the house
Have fun
Mom xx

Furious at what the last word said, I punched the wall, hurting me, and leaving a crack in the wall, and blood dripping down my hand.

"Lizzy? What's wrong?" Ray asked, concerned.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I turned to leave, but someone grabbed my hand.

"Did you just do this?" Mikey asked shocked. I nodded, I saw all the guys looking, even Frank, "Why?"

I shook my head, "I just....I get mad when Shania wants me to call her mom. I hate it. I can never call her mom no matter what." Mikey dropped my hand and gave me a sad look, I smiled weakly back at him, "It's okay, I don't normally punch walls. I think I just overreacted because I'm very tired...I'll just go get my stuff."

I turned in the direction I intended on going just moments before, and climbed the stairs up to my room.

Walking into my room, I instantly felt like I was going to throw up. My room was dusgusting. All the walls were pink, the carpet was a light purple. Oh my god, Shania even put pictures of girly things up on the walls.

I cringed at the sight. This could not have been my dad's idea, he knows I hate this stuff.

I closed the door behind me and quickly grabbed some stuff to spend the night at Gerard and Mikey's. I wanted to get out of this bedroom, it was so awful.

I stuffed the items into a bag. I zipped it up and turned around...and screamed.

My ears picked up the sound of heavy footsteps making their way up the stairs, and five boys appeared in my bedroom with worried looks on their faces, minus Frank of course.

"What is it, what's wrong?" Gerard asked quickly, I could barely make out the words.

"Close the door and look what's on the other side." They did just that, and I heard Gerard gasp, and then take in the rest of my room.

"Pink? What the hell?"

"Shania painted it, but I'm gonna re-paint it."

"And the Zac Efron poster on your door?" Bob asked, laughter in voice.

I glared, "That is just, ew...give it here." I took the poster from Bob'a hands and teared it into tiny pieces, "I will not have him in my room. Now let's go."
Sign up to rate and review this story