Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

21

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

21

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 463 words - Complete

0Unrated
That day after school, I went straight to Gerard's. I needed to talk to him, and I think I should do it early, before Frank thinks me and Gerard are getting to serious.

"Gerard, can I talk to you?" I asked, as soon as Mikey was out of earshot.

He nodded, "Sure. Is it about this morning? I'm sorry, I didn't realize you and Frank were getting along."

I shook my head, "No, it's not that. Erm...last night after you guys left, something happened between me and Frank."

His eyes went wide, "Really? It wasn't just being friends? Something else happened?"

I nodded, "Frank came up with the idea that we paint my room again. And we were...flirting...and we kissed, again."

Gerard's jaw dropped, "Are you serious? Wow. And...?"

I shurgged, "And nothing. It was like a moment of weakness I guess. Something to wipe out all the hate we had towards each other."

Gerard stood up from the couch and put his hands on my shoulders, "This is perfect. Now all we have to do is get Jade out of the picture for good. I'll end things with you, and you and Frank can get together."

He seemed happy with his plan, but I on the other hand wasn't as happy, "Gerard, I think we should end things now. Frank might not ever end it with Jade if he thinks we're happy together. And I'm sure you and Eliza wanna go back to normal."

"I guess, yeah...okay then. It was good to have you as my girlfriend for a while." He smiled.

I laughed, "You were a good boyfriend. I'm gonna go home now, is that okay?" He nodded, "I'll see you at school tomorrow then. Bye." He said bye, and I left his house, after shouting a bye to Mikey.

It was very cold. Not that I was suprised.

I sighed, and pulled my hoodie closer to me. I wish I had something else to keep me warm...

Suddenly, my cell vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out, and saw I had a text from Frank.

I smiled.

Boo :P

I shook my head at his sillyness, and text back.

What do you want assface? XD

I shoved my phone back in my pocket, and picked up the pace in my walking. Gerard lived about half an hour from my house.

My cell vibrated again, and I pulled it out.

Huff be that way. I just wanted to see what you were doing...

I'm just walking home from Gerard's on my own...we broke up.

I decided it was best to tell him now. Maybe he could come see me or something...

Oh, I'm sorry. Want me to come cheer you up?

I smiled.

Sure x
Sign up to rate and review this story