Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

25

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

25

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 808 words - Complete

0Unrated
Another week had passed, and I couldn't stop thinking about what Frank had got me for Christmas. I couldn't understand why he wouldn't let me open it in front of our friends. Would he be embarressed about it? I sighed, knowing I wasn't gonna get any answers until Christmas day.

I had been spending less time at home now. It was like I only went there to get fed, but even sometimes I skip that. I slept out almost every night, at weekends I stay out of the house.

Dad had tried to talk to me, but I would never listen, and I was starting to feel guilty about avoiding him. He was my dad after all, I couldn't stay mad at him forever, and he did really feel bad about what had happened. I didn't want to not talk to him, and then in many years time I'd get a phone call telling me he had died. I would feel awful if that happened. I knew I had to talk to him soon...or maybe today.

Yes. I thought. I would talk to him today. A month was long enough, and even that was unbearable. I couldn't keep things like this for much longer, otherwise I would go crazy.

Currently, I was sitting with the guys at Ray's house, in his room listening to a band I had never heard of before, but didn't ask about it.

Mikey was on the floor, gameboy in hand, obviously into the game. I laughed to myself. He really needed to get a new hobby. He was always staring mindlessly at the small screen in his hands, his thumbs moving so quick you couldn't see them.

Ray and Bob were sitting by the stereo, talking quietly. I wasn't sure how they could hear each other over the loud music, but they clearly knew what the other was saying. They were deep in conversation.

Gerard and Eliza were sitting in the corner. Gerard was in a small bean bag with his girlfriend on his lap, playing with each others hands, whispering pointless information in the others ear, showing a few grins. They were happy together, I could see.

And Frank and I were sitting on the bed. Frank was playing with some of my hair. I don't know why, my hair wasn't nice and soft really, but he seemed pretty fascinated by it.

I sighed and stood up, telling the guys I was going to get a drink. I had been here long enough to feel comfortable with helping myself, as Ray's mom always said to me.

Half way down the stairs, I knew someone was following me, and I knew it was Frank. Who else would it be? I smiled slightly to myself, but pretended I didn't notice, and went on to the kitchen fridge.

When I turned back, Frank was staring at the table with a irritated expression. I set my soda on the table, "Is something wrong?"

He raised his head, and shrugged, "I'm just sad I guess."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because...you seem so sad. You don't seem as happy as you used to be before you knew the truth about your dad. It's like a huge piece of you has gone and left an empty shell behind."

I blinked, "I'm sorry Frank." I looked away from him.

I heard him sigh, "No, it's fine." He wrapped his arms around me, and I couldn't help but hug him back, "It's just...I understand you being upset, but it gets a little annoying." He told me, not meaning any harm.

But it did. I pulled away from him and glared at him with angered eyes, "Annoying? Me being upset is annoying you? I'm so sorry Frank if the news upset me." I hissed sarcastically.

He glared also, "I didn't mean for it to come out like that, but yes, it does annoy me. I think you've overreacted about the whole thing."

"Overreacted? All my life, I thought my mom and dad were happy. Now eight years after my moms death, I find out my dad was having an affair with the woman I hate, and he was partially involved in my mothers death, and you're saying that I'm overreacting!?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I am. I'm sorry if it's not what you want to hear, but it's true."

I shook my head disbelievingly at him, and walked past him, ignoring my soda. I pulled on my jacket and slipped on my convereses, and ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" His voice boomed.

"Anywhere away from you!" I screeched back.

When I got outside, I realized I may have overreacted to what Frank said, but I wasn't going to admit that to him anytime soon.

I just kept on walking, until I saw the familiar building that was my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story