Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

29

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

29

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 660 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next time my eyes fluttered open, I was no longer at my house, or the street. I was in a dark room that seemed familiar, but I couldn't remember when I had been here before.

I sat and looked round. Clothes were scattered around the room. It was a boy's room, one of the guys. I knew it wasn't Gerard or Mikey's. I had spent more time there than anywhere else.

I blinked a few times and noticed my eyes were heavy. I rubbed them with my hands. I remembered the crying I had done not too long ago. I looked round for a clock. It was 7:30p.m. I hadn't been out too long.

When I remembered that my dad was gone and I never got to see him, I didn't cry. I didn't think I could cry anymore. I sighed, I would have to arrange the funeral soon, alone. I had never planned a funeral before, what was I meant to do?

But then I realized that Shania would probably arrange it. Where was she anyway? I hadn't seen her or my brothers in a while.

I was about to lay back down in the unfamiliar bed when the door to the room opened. A figure walked in, and I saw it was Frank. Seeing him made me remember our talk at the store just earlier today. Again, no tears were formed.

Frank raised his head and smiled slightly when he saw I was awake. Why? Why would he care? "It's good to see you're awake. How are you feeling?"

He walked further and sat at the end of the bed facing me, "I've... been better, I guess."

He nodded, "I'm really sorry about your dad Liz. Everyone else is too. Must be hard."

I nodded, "Yeah it is. I don't really know what to do now, y'know? No parents. I can't stay with Shania. If there was anyone else, that would mean I have to move back to L.A and I don't want to."

Frank's expression changed when I mentioned Shania's name, I asked him about it, and this was his answer, "You don't have to worry about Shania anymore."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and held back the tears that were now forming. I knew what he was going to say, but felt the need to ask him anyway, "What do you mean?"

He reached across the bed and took hold of my hand, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb, "Oh Lizzy, I'm so sorry. You've missed a lot these past couple of days." My eyes widedned, "You've been asleep for two days... It was all over the news... She confessed Lizzy. To murder. The bitch didn't even regret it. Your brothers have been taken into care. They said you may be able to see them again when you're 18, but they can't promise anything. I'm really sorry."

Tears spilled over my eyes. Shania did it? Why would she do that? I thought they loved each other.

Frank moved up the bed and sat next to me. He circled his arms around me and I leant into him. He rocked us back and forth, but I didn't cry. His hand stroked my hair comfortingly. It felt nice. This was the Frank I was friends with the other day. Why couldn't he be my friend now? He made everything okay again.

I felt my eyes become heavy again. I think Frank could tell because he set me down on the bed carefully. Just as he was about to walk away, I pulled him back and hugged him again, breathing in his addictive scent, "I love you Frankie." I mumbled into his neck, sleepily and unaware of what I was saying.

I heard him chuckle. He pulled away from me and pressed his lips to my forehead, "Go back to sleep little Lizzy." That was the last thing I heard before falling back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story