Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

31

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

31

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1857 words - Complete

0Unrated
When I was satisfied with how clean I was, I grabbed a huge towel that hung on the shower door and wrapped around my small body. I stepped out of the shower and went over to look in the mirror again. I looked so much better, so much happier, so much healthier than I had done before.

I rubbed the soft cotton towel against my skin until I was dry. I sighed, amused. I hadn't brought any clean clothes in with me. I almost laughed out loud when I remembered I didn't have any clean clothes. This was Frank's home.

I shrugged and sat in front of the vanity mirror. I saw the hairdryer, thinking it was Linda's. I had already used her razor for my legs, I hoped she wouldn't mind. I plugged in the hairdryer and started drying my damp hair. The warm air coming from it made me feel so relaxed.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would have to dry my hair. I switched it off and ran a brush through my hair. It was wavy and bouncy, but it was good for now. As long as my hair didn't look too messy, I was okay with it.

I knew then that I should brush my teeth. Being out for two days left a stale taste in my mouth. It was pretty nasty.

I then remembered that I had stayed here once with the guys and had left my toothbrush here - I had since bought a new one. I searched around for it. It didn't take long. It was the only purple toothbrush in here.

After doing that, I realized that I had to search for Linda to ask if it was okay to borrow some clothes. I couldn't wear my clothes, they were all dirty and messed up.

For me to find Linda, I had to make sure Frank didn't see me. It would be awkward, me standing in a towel. Frank looking at me with wide eyes. A blush creeped to my cheeks as I thought that.

Once more I unlocked the door and listened. The only sound was coming from the kitchen. I assumed it was Linda. I hoped it was Linda. I crept downstairs, holding the towel tight against my body. I went through the living room into the kitchen. Nobody was in here. Odd. I was sure there was.

I sighed and turned round to go look for her. But as I turned I shrieked, trying to hide myself, "Oh my god, I am sorry. I didn't know you were here." He said looking anywhere but me, though his eyes sometimes skimmed my almost naked body a few times.

"Where is your mother!?" I half-yelled. I wasn't angry with him. Just embarrassed.

"Uh... she went out..." Frank's eyes stared at my chest. I slapped him and he blushed, looking away, "Do you need anything?"

I nodded, "Yeah, some clothes would be nice." He nodded and told me to follow him upstairs. There was a silence before I decided something needed to be said, "So, uh... where did Linda go? And the rest of the guys?"

Frank cleared his throat, but still didn't look at me, "Mom told the guys to go back home. She said that you needed your space. She wanted me to go too, but I told her I was staying. Mom left with your Aunt and Uncle to a motel. There's no room for them to stay here. She's gonna stay with them all night. Julia was in a pretty bad way, very upset. By then, mom was glad I stayed as someone needed to be here to make sure..." His voice trailed off.

I sighed, "To make sure I didn't do anything stupid." I finished for him. I saw him nod, "I wouldn't do that Frank. You don't need to worry about me so much."

"I know, but I can't help it." He said as we reached his room. He opened the door and let me in first. I thanked him, but I could feel his eyes on me.

I sat on the end of his bed and he sat next to me, closer than I thought he would have. Our legs were touching. I felt my body shiver as the touch, though it was a good shiver.

I was about to open my mouth to say something, but it was quickly covered by Frank's. To say I was shocked was an understatement. However, I kissed him back. I couldn't bring myself to push him away, I knew I would regret it if I did.

Frank seemed happy with my reaction and circled his arms around my waist. He slowly pushed me back on his bed. My head hit the pillow with a light thud. I ran my fingers through his soft hair as his kissed along my jaw line and nipped on my neck lightly.

He moved back up and ran his tongue along my bottom lip. Hesitantly, I opened my mouth a little, but giving him enough space to slide his tongue into my mouth. Slowly, my arms slid around his neck.

I wasn't sure how far he wanted to go. I wasn't even sure how far I wanted to go. What ever I was feeling, even if I wasn't fully ready, I didn't want to push him away from me.

"Frank." I called out, breathless. I felt his hands run up my thigh. He hand froze when I spoke.

"What's wrong?" He asked, a worried expression glistened in his eyes. He also looked hurt, and I didn't want that.

I smiled warmly and stroked his cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned into it, "I'm just scared that's all." He looked confused, "I've never done... anything -" Frank's lips silenced me.

He smiled, and whispered, "If you wanna stop, just say and I'll stop... I don't want to push you little Lizzy. I don't want to hurt you."

My response, after a moment thinking about it, was pulling his shirt and kissing him, snaking my arms around his neck again, "I know you won't hurt me." I said. Those were the last words we spoke that evening.

Slowly, Frank undid my towel. The cool air hit my body, and I shivered beneath him. Frank kissed down my neck and along my chest. He took me by surprise when I felt his tongue swirl around my nipple. It felt really good. My fingers ran through his hair as he started grazing his teeth along my skin.

My hands slid down his chest to the bottom of his shirt. I tugged on it and he got the message. He stopped what he was doing, allowing me to remove his shirt. I blushed when I saw his bare chest. He chuckled before moving his attention to my other nipple. I couldn't stop my hands from touching his chest. His skin was hot and soft.

Slowly, my hands met the button of his pants. I undid it quickly, the same with the zip. I pulled them down as I heard him kick off his shoes. He soon kicked off his pants too.

To get a little more comfortable, I moved my legs, but then Frank settled himself between them. Though he was still wearing his boxers, I could feel his hardness pressed against my inner thigh. I blushed again as I thought about it.

Soon his lips met mine again, and I felt him run his hands up my thigh again, but I didn't stop him this time.

I gasped when I felt him slide a finger over my opening. He stopped for a moment, opening his eyes. All I did was smile. I didn't want him to stop. I kissed him again, and he relaxed.

I gasped again when he entered a finger inside me, but this time he didn't stop. He knew I liked what he was doing. He added another finger and pumped harder. I let out a breathless moan. I felt him smirk into my neck.

I arched my back when Frank used his thumb to stroke me. My hips started to rock with his movements.

There was an unfamiliar feeling in the pit of my stomach. The feeling grew the more Frank did. As I felt myself clench around his fingers, he stopped. I whimpered, and I felt him smirk again.

He started sucking at my neck as he reached for something. When he was doing that, I focused on getting his boxers off. I didn't know much, but I knew from looking at him, he was in some pain. I pulled them down, I heard him sigh with relief when they were off.

I heard him rip open something. It must have been a condom. I took the packet off him and rolled it along his member. I didn't even know if I was doing right. I hoped I was. When I had done, I kept my hands there, stroking him slightly. He let out a shaky breath so I knew he must like it.

I circled my hand around him, gripping lightly and began moving my hand. I heard him cuss lightly under his breath. I smiled to myself, knowing I was making him feel as he made me feel.

Soon though, Frank grabbed my hand, pulling it away from. I frowned, feeling hurt. Had I done something wrong?

He smiled when he saw my expression and brought my hand to his lips, kissing my palm. When he went to kiss me, he carefully pushed in me. I gasped as I felt something break. It hurt. Tears pricked my eyes.

Frank stopped what he was doing and stroked my cheek, wiping away a few tears that fell. He waited a little longer. I nodded, signalling him to continue. He pecked my lips again as he started moving above me.

The pain lasted only a little longer before it started feeling better. I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist, allowing him to bury himself deep inisde me.

Our hips moved together with each thrust. It was so amazing. Frank made me feel so amazing. I knew he made me happy, but this was something else.

What was heavy breathing on my part turned into quiet moans. Every now and then, Frank would growl when I bit his neck.

Like before the feeling in my stomach came, and I felt myself clench around him. It was so sudden. My moaned Frank's name loudly as I shook underneath him.

Frank groaned before calling out my name. He planted kisses on my neck, along my jaw line, and lastly my lips.

He rolled over, and I turned to snuggle into his chest, but he stopped me. He sat up a little, pulling the towel out from under him. I sat up too. He then lay back down and this time I snuggled into his chest kissing softly.

Frank wrapped his arms around me, moving me closer to him. He kissed his forehead as we drifted off to sleep, with nothing but a towel covering us.
Sign up to rate and review this story